• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale Small Revisions

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Our UT profiles right now aren't the prettiest.

First of all, both Frisk and Chara have exactly one key. Which is a mess and confuses people. I've seen people bring up Mid-Godly and Ressurection for Frisk's 7-C key.

I propose Frisk to have three keys. Low/No DT (The 10-C key), Moderate DT (7-C) and High DT (2-B), with the abilities properly.

As for Chara, there has been some confusion about whether or not Chara in their physical form (Possessing Frisk) is 2-B or not. I'd like to see if we could come up with a conclusion there. Either way, stuff like Type 8 Immortality and Omnipresence should be in their separate key.

Secondly, how we regard Soul Manip and Soul Resistance in UT seems to be quite inconsistent.

I'd like to say that in UT, one's degree of Soul Manipulation scales with one's AP. A 7-C UT character would one shot the soul of a 9-B UT character for example.

Following this logic, everyone in the verse should have Resistance to Soul Manipulation, and pretty much anyone above Froggit SHOULD be able to one-shot the soul of someone with no Resistances.

There are some small changes too that have been bothering me, such as "Reality Manipulation" instead of Reality Warping, lack of Superhuman Physical Characteristics or listing abilities that aren't actual abilities (Timeline Erasure for example), but those are minor.

I think the proposed keys for Frisk work.

Pretty sure Chara possessing Frisk shouldn't be 2-B, but don't remember my reasoning from before, so I'll see what develops here.

Not sure how I feel about that Soul Manipulation resistance. Judging by the reasoning wouldn't it be more that the soul is destroyed because the body was destroyed, but souls with high enough determination can survive that?

The latter stuff I also agree with.

The problem is that most monsters attack the Soul directly of Frisk, so it's not a mere side effect of Frisk dying.

Last time I checked, both the soul and the body are attacked, but the soul is represented.

Well yeah, but the Soul is still harmed.

Also if I remember correctly, all human SOULs, no matter the Determination, persists after death. So Frisk's soul blowing up isn't a side effect of their death.

Frisk does have resurrection via SAVE and LOAD as a 7-C. Also not sure if a key for Chara in Frisk's body is needed. Everything else looks fine.

No real opinion about the tier of possessed Frisk.

I mean, SAVE & LOAD is just Time Manip. Pure Resurrection doesn't even seem like something Frisk has.

Well, Possessed Frisk has certainly different speed and a lot fewer abilities.

It is probably good if you ask Azathoth to comment here. He is the Undertale expert.

Back