• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WandaVision MCU Spoiler Discussion Thread

"Wanda's mind control looks to be completely combat applicable, and we've gotten further and complete confirmation that everything Wanda makes actually exist in reality and is completely tangible even outside of her reality. She even puts up a entire damn forcefield surrounding westview partway through the episode.This is looking like reality Warping, Creation, Pocket dimension creation, and BFR."]

Yeah, I think a CRT will definitely be needed once this series ends in four weeks. The way things are escalating, I feel like more powers and feats are going to be demonstrated on top of what we've seen already. On a more mundane note, we know now that Wanda was born in 1989, so her age can be updated. As of the time WandaVision takes place, she should be 33-34 chronologically, or 28-29 biologically.
We've actually planned to do it with the release of this episode and as we've speculated in this thread things have pretty much been solidifed in terms of her abilities and how they interact in reality. Anything else that is further changed can definitely been added on as we proceed forward but for now there's more than enough to start a CRT.

Wanda's mind manip can now be quantified as being in the thousands which would in turn scale to mindstone users. Her reality warping is all completely real.

All of this warrants for a completely new key for Wanda. Woo, Rambeau, and Darcy have all acknowledged that her powers shown in this series are vastly more powerful than anything she's previously displayed.

Wanda's mind manip can now be quantified as being in the thousands which would in turn scale to mindstone users. Her reality warping is all completely real.

All of this warrants for a completely new key for Wanda. Woo, Rambeau, and Darcy have all acknowledged that her powers shown in this series are vastly more powerful than anything she's previously displayed.
Even from the last 4 episodes we've literally gotten so much to warrant a change already but today's episode fully solidifies things had they not been previously

In terms of what this episode means for the plot...

Wanda is beginning to realize that her perfect world is starting to break and is now 100% aware of SWORD's actions, Vision is beginning to catch onto why he can't remember anything previous to the events of WandaVision, virtually everyone in the town of Westview is being mind haxxed to hell and back, Agnes is the one acting strangest of all, Tommy and Billy have self age manip, and Wanda may have possibly just resurrected + re-casted Quicksilver to his Fox counterpart and could be how Marvel intends to bring the Fox verse into the MCU.

So far Wanda has gained...

• Pocket Reality manip
  • Reality Warping
  • Time manip
  • Mind manip upgrade into the thousands
  • Memory manip
  • Transmutation
  • BFR
  • Forcefield manp
  • Light Manip
  • Radiation Manip
  • Life manip
  • Empathetic manip
  • and likely Resurrection

So far Wanda has gained...

• Pocket Reality manip
  • Reality Warping
  • Time manip
  • Mind manip upgrade into the thousands
  • Memory manip
  • Transmutation
  • BFR
  • Forcefield manp
  • Light Manip
  • Radiation Manip
  • Life manip
  • Empathetic manip
  • and likely Resurrection
This all seems to be right

Oh yeah, Wanda also gets plot manipulation due to changing the setting every episode and even rolling the credits at the start of her argument with vision

I mean she is literally using CBR and Reality Warping instead of Telekinesis.
Might I add that it's pretty blatant shouldn't even be out to question when we've literally seen her do it throughout the entire series on her own as of this point.

That was rhetorical and I was trying to add on to your point on the comment you replied to 😭😭

Holy shit she recast Quicksilver LMFAO

Man, catching up to the show has been an amazing experience because Wanda's abilities were so unexpected for me. I know she pulls off much crazier things in the comics, but this was definitely a welcome addition to the MCU.

The new abilities I personally caught were Reality Warping (duh), Subjective Reality, radiation manipulation, Matter manipulation, time manipulation, age manipulation, Enhanced Mind Manipulation (affected an entire town, possibly thousands of people), Creation, Force Field creation, possibly Transmutation, and probably many more that I missed.

• Pocket Reality Manipulation (the entire town of WestView is incased in a forcefield by Wanda in which she exerts near full control over time, minds of citizens, background setting, and town structures. Wanda is blatantly seen creating this.)
  • Upgrade Wanda's Mind Manipulation (It was stated by the acting director of SWORD that the town of WestView consists of thousands of people in a clip that I'm unable to obtain right now. The Westview community sign as a listed population of 3892. Everyone in the town of Westview with the exception of a small few are under the effect of Mind Manipulation as shown by Vision here and revealed even further by Agatha in the finale). Wanda's Mind Manip also grants the following:
- Transmutation (Turned a piano into a cardboard picture. She also instantly changes her clothes several times. Each episode the current era of the sitcom changes and along with it the furniture, house designs, and building structures. Instantly transmutes anything that falls into the pocket reality.)​
- Life Manipulation (Impregnates herself at the end of episode 2 and rapidly speeds up her pregnancy in episode 3. In the same episode she turns a painting of a stork into a real one and also changes a ceiling hangar with fake butterflies into a swarm of real butterflies.)​
- Technology Manipulation and Metal Manipulation (Entirely recreated Vision with all his powers, appearance, and personality. She only failed to replicate his memories.)​
Resistance to the following:
Mind Manipulation (After Agatha took control over their encounter in Agatha's mind, Wanda was able to snap out and leave Agatha's mind)​
To be added to her FIRST KEY due to being abilities she's had all along:
- Magic (Agatha described her powers as "Magic on autopilot")​
- Probability Manipulation (Implied to have caused several unlikely traffic occurrences in a row such as multiple red lights, construction stops, and children walking groups to slow down Vision's return to home. Used Probability Manipulation as a child to stop the bomb that landed in the rubble of her home)​

Last edited:
She should also get Age Manipulation for rapidly aging up her kids (though it's kinda weird because she implied they have control over aging themselves)

Wanda doesn't seem to be aging the children since she seems genuinely surprised by them growing so fast. It doesn't seem like something she's controlling.

Yeah, she shouldn't get Age Manipulation yet. (Not that she needs it when she has Time Manipulation).

Wanda doesn't seem to be aging the children since she seems genuinely surprised by them growing so fast. It doesn't seem like something she's controlling.
Well, to be fair, she gets seemingly surprised over a lot of the bizarre happenings in WestView, but as Vision pointed out in the latest episode it's probably all just an act.

Still, It's probably best to wait until we fully understand what's going on before making a final judgment.

Yeah I can't find the direct clip of the director saying thousands, only the line where he says she's taken a entire town hostage. But yeah tommy and Billy were literally said by Wanda to be aging themselves up.

Tommy and Billy seem to be aging on their own though. It seems its just completely their doing.
I think you could be onto something here, because Agnes also mentioned that "You can't control kids no matter how hard you try", Wanda failed to put them to sleep, and Vision mentioned that there are no children in the town.
It seems like Wanda can't control children for whatever reason.

that's something we should definitely be waiting on though, we don't have much choice but to wait anyway because mysteriously after Vision says that we know kids appear in westview to some extent because of the Halloween episode previews marvel has dipped into the trailers

Back