• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

In the layered safety of his Territory, Kane gets to work. Of all the things he lacks at the moment, a comprehensive technique is one of them. He has methods for refining pills, he has combat techniques and martial arts, and he even has various offensively viable alchemical products he can use, but he wants something beyond all of that. Something that combines them and is greater than the sum of its parts.

He begins with separating the ambient qi he has granted this land into the five elements of fire, earth, metal, water, and wood. Thanks to the feedback loop of spirit herb growth he has kicked off, the density of this qi is reasonably high, even by his usual standards, almost surprising him as he gets to work. An ideal technique utilizes every one of these elements to affect a target, whether to defend, attack, refine, repair, or otherwise interact with. His Divine World Refining Formation does follow such a principle, but it is much too limited to bring to bear in a battle or use for fine adjustments. With his divine sense, he molds each element into a five-meter wide ring that rotates and swivels around a center point, which he maneuvers to be identical across all five rings.

"Too stiff."

He sets the rings aside for a moment, brewing a batch of a bright pink liquid using his divine sense as a cauldron, setting it alight to form a Pill Flame with which he manipulates the mixture. Sniffing it, he notes a similar effect to his own aphrodisiac pills, though substantially more mild, yet paradoxically more potent. He throws in a simple stone and it quickly rises out of the liquid, fluttering about the room with an otherwise unseen life before eventually falling to the ground as the effect wears off. Using his divine sense as this Pheromone, he infuses the two into each of the elemental rings, monitoring their growth as they warble and morph before him.

After a moment, each of the rings has morphed into the appearance of a limbless dragon of red, yellow, white, black, and blue coloration respectively, flying through the air as an ouroboros chasing its tail. He raises his hand and the five elemental dragons wrap around his hand, like a bird flying into its nest. He nods, pleased with his work. He sets to creating four more sets of these alchemy dragons, as he names them, which he uses to autonomously create various things he would've otherwise created himself. While they are somewhat childlike in demeanor, they are very intelligent and can utilize their natural properties with incredible ease, as such things are a part of their being. He sets them to work on a project he had in mind, teaching them his Lighting Detox Grand Magic and Pheromone recipe alongside the cultivators of his territory. This is, however, except for the ten cultivators who have managed to already reach the first stage of Qi Condensation in only a few hours. That shocks Kane, and so he decides to give them a proper reward, setting aside a full set of five alchemy dragons to create an additional set of themselves for these talented fellows.

However, before he starts something else, he recalls that he was alerted to something by one of his confidants. A warlord present on this world's northmost icesheets wants to meet with the rest of those on this planet. He initially brushed it off as a childish attempt at eliminating competition, but now that he has some high-quality autonomous production going, and recalling the potency of his mask, he smirks. Putting on the mask, he wraps himself in his divine sense as his figure shifts greatly, becoming almost a complete inversion of appearance, now seeming as a tall, pale woman wearing thick robes made of fish scales, though some of the prior features are obscured by this and his divine sense. With everything out of the way, he heads northwards to the pole, sending his qi streaming out into every part of his body, using a new recipe for Hastium, and using the wood dragon of his personal set of five to increase his speed more than sixfold.

Last edited:
Defender going back to the social media notices a message regarding warlords. Given the lack of warlords in my previous world before I left and this world being somewhat similar to that world before I made it enter my care. Well minus some of the more aggressive creatures and Pluto’s status as a planet being different. It is still basically the same.
Defender spins their head.
Back up, Defender, I am pretty sure I might be one of the Warlords. Should I go? I know I share a border with at least one other Warlord. They’re mostly likely powerful like me that might be a problem. I’ll supply my military with some special equipment.
Defender walks out of the library quietly before speaking, “I decree that half the military shall defend my Signifiers!”

From Defender emerges multicolored wisps of light soon hundreds fly off of them forming a spire. “To help them all achieve this task, I shall deploy to them many of my spiritual add-ons which I grant to them in addition to an understanding of how to use them.” Defender says watching the spirits fly off, “I never really understood why I was given most those before now. I didn’t really have much use for them and it was to annoy keep track of all of them. Honestly I only really use and kept a few for myself.”
Problem: Reaching the North Pole
Solution: Ask about it

Teleporting to the Swiss FDFA Defender gets someone to allow him to use its Twitter account.
Replying to the post by Prime Minister of Greenland’s Twitter account:
I lack reliable methods of Instantaneous travel as such I am unable reach the provided location without leaving my country vulnerable. Can you provide transport? Is a video conference possible? For any other European Warlords unable to make the trip I am currently maintain Switzerland’s neutrality policy and the UN Office at Geneva shall remain available for negotiation provided my citizens aren’t attacked.

The Sky: Italy

Souls stretched, expanded…fused…condensed…shifted, and writhed in an endless pattern within the skies of Italy, visible from any of the surrounding countries. A dazzling display…

Until the lights begin to dim. Slowly…surely…the lights disappeared…as the souls began to form something solid. Corporeal….monstrous.

Tentacles thrashed into the air…beedy, one-eyed creature scanned their newfound world. Teeth gnashed and snarled, blades gleamed in the sunlight…

An army of monsters. Dozens…hundreds of creatures formed from the souls of Italian citizens. The man regarded his creations for a moment…an amused smile spreading across his features.

COMPANY

His voice boomed across the gathered creatures, hundreds of eyes turning to face their newfound master.

“My children! The sons and daughters of my new empire! You are tasked with one goal…” The man said. He spread his hands, gesturing towards the land beneath them.

“Defend this territory with your undying lives. The skies, the land, the sea. Let no man escape who seeks my people harm!”

A collection of growls, roars, and hisses accompanied his words, the gathered creatures flying across the country. Some submerging themselves in the water...others hovering just above the clouds. As they dispersed, the man let out a soft breath, smoothing his hair back with a hand.

"...Now...I guess I should make some weapons for myself...shouldn't I." The man muttered.

@Lou_change
Deimos responds to Defender on twitter, messaging them back quickly.
"I'm sorry that your mother cannot drive you to this meeting, if needed I can send an ice dragon of unimaginable power to bring you to the north pole. Alternatively, a video call for you may be acceptable."
@ThisThingisReallyBroken
Deimos' reaction to Richard is one of bemusement and confusion.
"So. Who do you represent? If they think that sending in a servant who smells of shit is a good idea, I'm sure that I'll have a lot to talk about with them.

During all of this time, Iceland had fallen. The tiny island was now his and his alone. Populated with demons and covered in an endless storm, the place was still doing pretty alright all things considered.

The mistress is hard at work, experimenting with her resources and Grimm. Playing god, she decides to do much with her demonic little hellspawns. Even going as so far as to merge preexisting humans in a sort of mish-mash of themselves and the corrupting essence she commands. It's not as if she's not social though. She's reached out to every single corner of her country, moving as a pile of smoke, and engraving her signifier on every corner. Her mark; her will. Wherever she goes, she's met with shivering and uncontrollable fear. But that's just what worms do when they're met with a stronger force, they squirm. So, she finds the company of her evil creatures much more fulfilling. Grimm are... fascinating creatures. She can give them certain attributes and powers with which they might be more useful. If she deems it, she could make them powerful soldiers in and of themselves to lead her grant army with unstoppable abilities. But for now... she remains the mad scientist, and plays the long game...

Rusty, after allying himself with Bhutan, would return to his temple in China, there he would have a discussion with the politicians.

"Mr. Rusty" A person in a suit approached the rulers of the Chinese country

"The new machinery is beginning to be created, using the information you gave us to experiment in search of how to replicate and create special metals for our troops."

"Also, Mr. Rusty, medical schools have achieved wonders with the technology you have implemented, people are stronger and smarter, eventually we will be able to cure any physical ailment and through a surgical process extract disturbed thoughts and mental illnesses to be treated and sent away your brain bank."

That made Rusty pay attention, the first allomancers created by Hemalurgy powered with the ability of connect-tek, was making the experiment work, the inquisitors, Rusty will have to discover the secrets of Hemalurgy power, but he need more time.

"I will contact these warlords, prepare in case something happens."

The politicians present went off to do their business.

He moved to his main room, there several drones had finished building a quite important technology, using the files in his memory bank of the intelligence of brilliant beings from another world, he could speed up the process for the construction of a teleportation personnel and armor, however, he decided to finish the holographic project faster since it would be more useful to not leave his country unprotected, he began to use the Feruchemy to "store" attributes of himself into his own armor, so he would use that power as a boost later.

X7uHH13.jpg

"Initiate communications." He told one of his drones, which made his order.
@Torlikoff
A hologram manifested itself at the North Pole, he wanted to see how this is going but he also worried if something bad would happen, so he decided this as the best option.

"I am Rusty, master of Iron, I will attend this meeting as requested"

Reading the response to their post Defender laughs. "This is the first timeI have been insulted in years," Defender says, "Ah the memories."

The individual who let them access the account asks a question, "What are you doing?"

Defender pauses realizing they haven't really explained their take over of a true democracy, "I came to this place from another world after hearing that this one would soon face disaster to help. I might have been tricked into becoming part of the disaster but it'll be fine. I will get at least 0.01% of humanity out of this alive. The thing is I need Confoederatio Helvetica for military, magical power, and the ability to defy death itself." Defender explains while typing a response.

I will be available for video call in 30 seconds to a minute after I take control Liechtenstein.
And sent
Defender gets up and teleports to the point of it's border closest to Liechtenstein's North border walking a bit and placing white king before teleporting back.

Next, I decide to move down towards texas to plant another summer rune. As I fly swiftly over cities I receive a message on the phone the prime minister had given me in order to keep in contact.

"Yes... Prime minister?"

"Mexico is already a fallen land filled with monsters... I'm afraid."

"Tch"
Dammit!! And so close to me too, they move fast... much faster than I thought. I need to hurry and secure this place. I say as I dash just outside of Austin Texas then plant my summer rune into the southern soil.
When I traveled to Texas, I had left 8 neo guardians at the border for temporary protection against an invasion.

Then I move again, on my way to Montana. The speed at which I travel is even faster than most of the airships of this world; still, such a journey took another hour.

By the time I planted my summer rune, nearly 3 hours had already passed since I first arrived, and by the time I got to california it was 3 hours and 40 minutes. Across that time I found out about many things which were going on in the world.

As I planted my final tree in the mainland united states, I enact the same rules upon them that I did my Canadians.

Now... It's time for a chat.

At 5 hours, I had a meeting with the president of the united states.

"Queen Vaera, we recognize that the world is in danger, and rather than being slaughtered by monsters like the citizens of Mexico, we of the US government believe that picking you is the best option."

"Good choice." I say with a smug smile.

"According to our info along with the information we got from you; these other 'warlords', as some are calling them, are superhuman individuals with magical powers and the like." The Sergeant Major of the Army says.

"Based on those things, it feels like conventional weapons are useless." Another army general says.

"Yes, probably." I say.

"However, we only have to worry about those who are aggressive and evil in their intent. We can still build countermeasures to them even though we have no plans as far as attacking them."

"Miss Vaera, what are we going to do about that message that was sent out addressing all of the warlords?"

Hmm.

@Torlikoff

"Tell him 'Queen Vaera will only agree to meet in a neutral territory'. Yeah... relay that message via both the prime minister and President."

Cherkasy, 3 AM

"
The naivety of assuming they were just like me..."

Maria soared through the night sky, her batwings cutting through the cool air with practiced ease.
As the landscape below passed in a blur, she couldn't help but reflect on how far off the mark she had been about these warlords.
They were far from ordinary.

Mexico's warlord, an empress with a penchant for violence, sent a shiver down her spine.
It was clear that this warlord had a penchant for dominance and control, and her rules were nothing short of tyrannical.
Word has even been going around that she's mutating the civilians into demonic dogs, which isn't good, to say the least...

Argon, the self-proclaimed Supreme Leader of Sweden, didn't escape her scrutiny either.
The world had witnessed its share of charismatic leaders with lofty ideals, and not all had lived up to their promises.
The idea of accepting him as the Supreme Leader and becoming a "fuller, greater creation" sounded less like an invitation and more like a demand for submission.
Then came his ultimatum, less a gesture of mercy and more a calculated warning. It left no room for doubt, refusal would carry a steep price.
Essentially a grab for dominance dressed up in lofty rhetoric.

Greenland's warlord, or was it the Prime Minister? Either way, it certainly caught her attention.
Negotiations in the heart of the Arctic? It was a stark contrast to the aggressive declarations of some of the other warlords.
But...
Oh, sure, just a quick jaunt to the North Pole for a fireside chat. Because who needs jet lag when you can have frostbite, right?
Getting to the North Pole, even as mist, would be a monumental feat.
While the idea was intriguing, she knew it wasn't a realistic option for her at the moment.

It was clear that if any of the other Warlords ever attacked Romania, trying to face them on her own would be a perilous endeavor.
She began to consider potential alliances. Strength in numbers, after all.

But whom to approach?

The west... with the Italy, Switzerland and Germany Warlords... that's warzone waiting to happen. I'll give that a pass for now.

The south, relatively untouched, held potential for alliances yet to be forged.

As for the Russian warlord, Zlata Jughey... 'Paths,' 'Hamon' users, and Titan Shifters... quite the laundry list of enhancements.
But hey, at least her agenda focused on peace and harmony and she's open to negotiations.

If anyone could offer a potential partnership, it might be her.

Last edited:
Large, black boxes stand atop two thick metal legs. The ground quakes as they stomp across the grass plains of Northern Ireland. Within the box, creatures with the body of a man and the head of a mule man tap away at a shoddy panel.

Romulus rides ahead of them. Her left hand run through her steed’s fluffy hair, while her right points the barrel towards Belfast.

“TURN AROUND. YOU HAVE ONE SECOND TO COMPLY.”

Vehicles with mounted guns surround the city. Helicopters hover over her convoy, and point their rifles at her.

“…Toy…Soldiers….Go…”

Two guns pop out of every mech within Romulus’s squadron. They twitch towards the helicopters and balls of red plasma pop them out of the sky.

The vehicles open fire on them. Bullets bounce off both Romulus’s and her mechs. She lowers her gun to her waist, aims at the vehicles, and pulls the trigger. A stream of bullets bisect the top of every car like a can. Every soldier falls into two pieces.

Romulus gallops across Belfast. Shockwaves shake the city, and half of the buildings combust on impact. She rides into the town hall. The mayor stares at her.

“…Ours…now….”

A voice crackles through her helmet.

“Crucify them, Rom! Turn on a camera first, and broadcast it to the interwebs. It’ll be fun.”

The mayor goes pale. Rom grabs a camera, turns it on, then places her rifle gently on the ground. She pins the mayor onto the wall.

“Soldiers! Give her some nails.”

One mech pulls out the screws from their legs. They buckle under the weight of their own body before they give the nails to Rom.

“We can fix that, later.”

Rom nails each of the mayor’s limbs to the wall with her hands. He screams and shakes. Blood drips down her gauntlets. Her muscles twitch and become stronger.

“…Make you sure press upload on this video.”

She quickly stops and runs over to the camera. Her fingers press the “upload” icon on YouTube, allowing all to see what she had done.

“Perfect! Place the red cloth so we can mark it too.”

Rom drops a piece of red cloth. The land warps. It is claimed for her Father.

@Torlikoff

Richard’s finger squeeze the pencil. His hand shake as he writes this message in his notepad:

“I WAS AN AMBASSADOR TO IRELAND. A MONSTER TOOK OVER IT, AND SENT ME TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE. PLEASE, HELP US.”

A tear falls down his cheek.

With a wipe of her hand across the sand, the map of the world was shown. Filled with markers of her own country. Assuming that most countries had been invaded, like China and Africa for example, it would be common sense of people who conquer to start with such a big country.

But, there would have to be a way for her to make sure that her people would have a bastion to run into....

And so, with some "time"— if it even exist on the Paths— she made up her mind, wiping the map away before a mass of titans appear amongst the sandy dunes of endlessness.

Without time passing, she'd return back to the real world, with a few bodyguards arriving at her supposed Throne, a normal chair.

"Лорд Злата— (Lord Zlata—)" one of the guards said, kneeling down.

"Пожалуйста, не называй меня так... Да и вообще, что это такое? (Please don't call me that... But, anyhow, what is it?" she asked, tilting her head as she approached them.

"Президент уже анонсировал контракт. Солдаты и массы ждут приказа.. (The President had already announced the contract. The citizens and the soldiers are awaiting orders..)" one of the guards said, walking on a spacious hallway.

There were still some decorations here and some over there, with posters of Zlata being shown in a very kind manner. Even drawings of kids showing the gentle and good-natured attitude the woman showed for the people of this nation, now unaffected by the sheer cold shackling them for so long.

The tyranny was gone, now replaced with people living in peace but very much aware of what would happen. All were told about the people like her who would want to take away that peace, but taught to show kindness in spite of the chaos outside the walls.

And thus, every citizen were taken aback to the sandy planes— The Paths— were Zlata was sitting on a chair, finding each person seated well and fine— no restraints at all.

[Note: I got tired of translating...]
"W-where are we? Are we in that Paths that the President mentioned?" asked an old man.

"Yes. All of you here are taken to the Paths. I figured this would be the best way to convey all the information I could say within an instant...." said Zlata politely.

"NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A TRUE GIGACHAD MOVE!" yelled an influencer, with many shushing him up as Zlata cleared her throat.

"Ahem. To keep this short, I- no, we are trying to find an emergency refuge in case of an attack. We are currently looking out to other countries for support and to work together so that we'd help preserve peace. If we have to fight, then we'd have no choice but to.

At the end of this session, the Philippines, Japan, and Antarctica would be our first three negotiations.

If all goes well, I hope we can settle things in a nonviolent way...

Before I go, I just like to say that... I love all of you..." with a smile, everyone clapped.

Back to the real world, Zlata clasps her hands together and made a duplicate of herself— mitosis. Bearing the same abilities, this duplicate of Zlata would soon gently exit the Grand Kremlin Palace, taking the shape of a bird before duplicating into three, performing multiple negotiations as they flew away.

Before suddenly...

Lightning struck all three of them as giant collosal titans spawn from thin air before starting to swim on separate oceans: one towards Antarctica, another towards Philippines, and the last towards Japan.

The first was Antarctica...

In just a few hours, she would soon arrive at the continent where most people don't even live— or rather have a permanent home to stay on— but could very well be the perfect refuge for people to stay should she find any lost wandering ships in the ocean.

Steam melted the ice that collosal titan came in contact with, Zlata standing on top of its back as it continued to swim. There were multiple people on a particular settlement having raised their fishing poles as makeshift weapons.

"H-hey don't come any close!" yelled a man, with a child hiding behind him as the collosal dissipated, leaving behind a skeleton, with Zlata slowly walking towards them with hands raised up. "I'm just here to negotiate, nothing more..." she replied politely.

"If so, then, how come you got here without a boat?!" asked the kid.

"Well, it's a long story, it's best if we discuss it at your house..." she replied.

For hours, she discussed the same issues with the warlords and her vision of providing help as well as giving protection to the entirety of Antarctica.

"I'll give you food and shelter, alongside protection. And I'm asking nothing in exchange..." she replied, "I mean, maybe just one, I just need you to help me make a more peaceful world. To show that not violence is always the way, y'know?"

The man slowly looked at his kid, his son, one who currently sleeping on Zlata's legs as she's smiling patting the kid on the head as he snored.

"I'll... take you to our leader... you should discuss those with him. But, overall, I'm with you on this, Miss Zlata..."

"Thanks..." she smiled and lowered her head in gratitude.

Hours later...

"So what's your saying is that there are people like you with special powers who wants to take over the world?" asked the leader— an elderly man, sickly, and a coarse voice— sitting on a chair full of pillows to support his head.

"Yes, sir, there are... Or at least, I assume there are..." she murmured, "B-but even so, I will need your help. You and every scientist or researcher who are here at Antarctica. They may return home not knowing that their country had already been conquered..." she exclaimed, her eyes distressed and worried.

"Calm down, girl. I am with you... This Peter over here told me everything about your goals. Heck, even some of the kids are happy about the things you promised..." chuckled the leader, before coughing, which Zlata rushed in and patted the old man's back gently.

"I promise you and everyone, that I— no, together, all of us will change this world for the better... You have my word, Sir..."

And as per usual, Zlata snaps her fingers and summons millions of titans to cover the entirety of Antarctica, placing each signifier on all four directions.

Negotiation #1: Complete.

Meanwhile...

In the La Perouse Strait, near the prefecture of Hokkaido, Japan...
[Translation]
"Hey! We got lots of catches today!" said one of the fisherman, bringing about a big box of tuna, all sliced up for them to easily carry.

Suddenly, it was the same steam, with yet another Zlata coming in, having placed something... a yarn of some sorts, with a head of some dead animal hanging in the middle.

"W-woah! W-who are you?" asked a relatively calm japanese woman, pulling the box of tuna over to the side.

"Oh, uhh, do you... know where I could find the... Prime Minist-"

"You're the one of those... ermm, Warlords, yeah?" she asked.

"I... am? Kinda, bu—"

"Fortunately, we already spotted you going to us around 1 hour ago, and the current military had been ordered by the President to watch out for any incoming Warlords given the worldwide news..." the woman explained.

"I see..." Zlata nodded, the colossal becoming the ashes as it disappears, "Perchance I could... talk to him?" she asked politely.

"Sure! After all, we've heard about your ongoing negotiations all over social media! People in Russia are spreading about your name!" said the woman, causing Zlata to look down in embarrassment but, nonetheless, walked with her.

Along the way, she'd place yet another signifier on the west side of Japan as she and the guide got to Tokyo.

Prime Minister's Official Residence, a place for them to talk, like with her usual negotiations. There was a relatively short timespan between her arriving and the slow building of Titan Walls around Japan— it wasn't to place the Signifiers, but as a way to fortify the country and a sort of pseudo marking that these are now protected under The Coordinate's power.

Minutes after their talking, many cameramen were filming the scene, seeing what would be the response, broadcasted through Japanese TV and even livestreamed on YouTube for other people to see.

When suddenly, the handshake happened, Zlata handed the contract for him to sign, and the news went wild over Twitter. People spreading the preaches of Zlata's goodwill, showing photos, fanart, even music videos regarding her.

In said hours, Zlata was led by guards to finish the remaining two directions for her to place the Signifiers...

Negotiation #2: Complete.
"If any of you fellow warlords would like to talk, I've just constructed a meeting hall for that exact purpose. So come on over, let's have a nice chat by the fireside and discuss this oh-so-complicated political game that we've all found ourselves in. Find me in the north pole, waiting for you with open arms and a willingness to talk things out."
@Torlikoff
At Russia... Or rather, at the Paths....

"Hmmm..." she was lying in the sand, as many other cabinet members — including the other people from Antarctica and Japan — were thinking of what should be the best course of action.

"Madame, I think it's best if you send in a proxy instead of bringing yourself..." said one.

"Bringing a clone as a stand-in would work..." muttered another.

"But that could spell danger should there be an unexpected conflict..." commented the other.

Zlata breathed out, gave a few 'seconds' (quote-unquote), and thought it through. Her eyes looked to the left— more sand, to the right— even more sand, and to the middle— the giant blue ethereal tree.

"It would be best if we send in a proxy... I'll use the Paths to relay the information. Should they get in danger, just crystallize and I'll get the Titans to fetch them..." said Zlata.

"Affirmative."

And thus, they return to the real world.
As for the Russian warlord, Zlata Jughey... 'Paths,' 'Hamon' users, and Titan Shifters... quite the laundry list of enhancements.
But hey, at least her agenda focused on peace and harmony and she's open to negotiations.

If anyone could offer a potential partnership, it might be her.
Returning, Zlata opened her eyes to the sigh of her sitting on the normal chair, with her advisor walking towards her.

"Madame, the Warlord of Romania..." whispered the advisor.

@Adem_Warlock69

"It's to be expected, Rhyan, we'll wait for them to contact us..." she smiled.

"How about the warlord of China, Madame?" Rhyan asked, placing a hand on his chin.

"We'll wait as well for them to contact us. Doing anything now could attract the attention of other Warlords. Armed conflict isn't what we desire, remember that." she replied.

After a while, her puppet production had begun going well, a few of them even getting binding vows made upon their creation to augment them differently.

Once the first batch of citizens had arrived however, training began for them in order to create a military force. The civilians were pulled into the Plane of Euthymia, and trained in sorcery. It seemed as if the ordinary humans of this world had latent cursed energy, just without the means to use it, which was good for her purposes. She would teach them everything, from the basics of cursed energy, to the peaks of domains, this would normally be impossible to teach in any timely fashion, but there was a time dilation within mental realms such as this, hundreds of years could pass in hours, everyone in here could reach a level that would be impossible otherwise.

To avoid the inevitable consequence of this, that being their death, after they had reached a certain level of proficiency, Nakya interred their souls into objects, which would be incarnated using reject puppets as a body. This was a workaround that rendered them effectively immortal, any factors such as age or nutrition no longer held any weight. This enabled them to train to the absurd extents needed in order to master everything they were being taught.

Hours had passed now in the outside world, and the final failure, the last who wasn't able to meet her measure, was ejected from the mental world. All around him were ashes, the remains of those who hadn't grown enough, each had been removed one by one and summarily disposed of.

As he processed this fact and panic welled up within him, he turned to Nakya and the successes, who at this point had emerged back into the living world with him, to try and plead a case.

"Wait, I can-" his words suddenly stopped, as his throat filled with blood, and his point of view shifted lower than it usually was. With a squelch, the area from his chest up slid down diagonally, falling off the rest of his body.

Among the remainders, who were undisturbed by such a sight after their brutal training, one opened Twitter on their phone to idly scroll, and upon spotting the message, showed it to the Warlord.

The North Pole? That's rather far, although I assume that's the point. Its neutral ground in theory.

"From the original amount brought here, less than 50% weren't complete failures, and among them, and even smaller amount were what I'd deem a true success. With that said, those of you I'm speaking of know who they are, the rest of you, go home until you're called upon."

On cue, they scattered, the majoirty making their way down the mountain, and making the trek to either catch transportation, or just run back to their home with their new enhancements.

From the crowd remaining, she grabs two, a male and a female, and instructs them on their first mission.

"You two will attend this meeting, there's no reason to refuse attendance, but since I'll be taking Papua New Guinea in the meantime, I want you to do it for me. Dewi, feel free to act as the Warlord, and Elio will act as your attendant."

The two give a curt nod, and mount Nue, who had been summoned and put on standby. They then fly off in the direction of the North Pole.

Nakya then teleports to the border of PNG, and upon crossing her storm, places the first signifier, the wheel rotates slowly, marking the corner of the country, and she sets off to place the rest, turning herself into electricity as she dashes, the booms left by her movement resembling the thunder following a bolt of lightning.

[REDACTED] would continue casting its spell, and at the peak of the spell, both hands would grasp onto the space as though it were physical and pull. The surrounding space would turn a complete white at this point, and the entire radius [REDACTED] had previously designated was transformed. A seemingly thin film would form outside of it, separating it and the outside space.

Yet if one were to try and destroy or pass through the film, they would simply pass through it and find themselves in an entirely separate world. In this world now, one would find no traces of what was previously the capital of Chad, as once the nexus was made, even inanimate objects were affected, along with technology, in general, ceasing to function due to this world working on different laws than ours. Apart from that, they would see 35 different "life forms" existing in this space entirely unhindered, and each was undergoing a process that could only be described as a sublimation of being. The additional 5 "life forms" came from the inanimate objects that were exposed to this space and its effects, who managed to reach enlightenment towards their meaning.

This sublimation stems from their previous revelation on the relationship between meaning and form, and from this, whether through intuition or instinct, they have become enlightened towards the understanding that due to form being subject to meaning, their form could be freely changed as long as it aligned with their meaning, but there would always be one singular form through which they could best express their meaning.

Now at the center of the space was a literal knot in space. It is the nexus from which both worlds are connected and was produced when both arms attempted to invert the realms, creating a situation that, to use a metaphor, was like pulling a shirt inside out with two arms, both on opposing ends of the shirt.

Either way, the deed is done and [REDACTED] soon returned to the Earth, "Ah, I see some of you have achieved enlightenment, though I was expecting a larger yield but not all seeds can produce good trees. Though you seem to not have perfected yourselves yet, as you are still bound by such a simple meaning as not moving." It would say before picking up its arm and reattaching it to its body. "As beings of meaning, words are subjective, you may not be able to move, but what about being in another place?" To those who were not enlightened, this would simply sound like nonsense, but to these people, it was a profound truth due to them being able to read the meaning of the words. Movement implies a transitory period, but what if they were simply in the place they wished to be in, skipping the will-be and doing to just simply be? They took to this concept as a fish would to water, exploring it and its uses with the curiosity of a child, despite most of them being far older than that, though the change that took place was likely affecting their personality, making them more "child-like".

"Hmm, you seem to be learning so well, this world truly seems to be able to produce possibility. But to you, who seem so unique, I shall grant a gift." It would say, looking on the thirty-five fondly, though in what why not even they knew. "But that is for later, as it seems someone is approaching here." Looking towards the direction of Congo, it could see the slight fluctuations of the cuils. "Though I must inform you, do not leave this space for now, your new forms are still settling, and if you leave this space, false-forms shall be forced upon you which shall harm your proper growth."

@Torlikoff
After this, [REDACTED] would get ready to leave before one of the thirty-five (who used to be a computer) would inform [REDACTED] about Deimos' message toward other warlords. This would have them pause for a moment before a kanji would appear in one of its eyes, as they conjure a real illusion of one of the other false-forms they had used in the past and using their power of distortion to make its meaning nearly indistinguishable from [REDACTED]'s, while also letting [REDACTED] see, hear and speak through it, and would send it to the place identified as the north pole.

@Overlord775
[REDACTED] would then immediately go to move towards Yorsha.

"Should I go or not." he thought about the transmission about the meeting.

"Its too risky others can try to take over my territory could exploit it." he said.

"I need to conquer territory preferably somewhere with no warlords. Well time to conquer the old colonies." he said thinking about france africa, the various ex french african colonies.

New Laws
Everyone are dedicated to the country and will come together in the cause of my worship and the country

Swiftly, Arthur began to set up places in every major city where one could learn these techniques: The Ripple for burning the enemy with the power of the sun, and Qi to weaken said enemy. It was the perfect combination! Naturally, like with his sermons, people flocked to learn the powers that made the great Knight of their new God so powerful; in a short amount of time, he had already acquired a rudimentary army of novices.

"They could use a lot of improvement, but no matter; what was that human saying again? Oh yeah, "Rome wasn't built in a day!" I don't even know what Rome is, but it sounds pretty impressive, ay assistant?" The warlord asked to the former president, now assistant, Gabriel. He knew that having him as a helper would be useful for keeping the country, and the world, in line politically.

"Uh, yeah, whatever you say, boss." he said unenthusiastically.

"Great! Now, I've got some ideas on how we can more efficiently save all of these wayward souls around the globe: I'm going to invade Portugal! Gather a small group of citizens, and I'll lead the charge. This'll be a great way to test how well they're responding to the training I instructed them to do!" He gleefully explained to his assistant.

@Torlikoff

The Warlord sat down in his office like he did before, and booted up the computer sitting on the desk in front of him. He didn't entirely grasp exactly how it worked, but he made due and made a Twitter account. When he opened the platform, he saw a message from another warlord named Deimos, inviting him to "Antartica", wherever that was.

The holy apostle saw this message, and replied.

I shall be attending this meeting, but I can't promise to hold myself back if any....heretical behavior occurs.

The alien overlord finishes her latest experiment. A creature that could demoralize entire armies, a lovely little substitute for when she herself could not be present. But then, it occurs to her that she's been so self-isolated, she hasn't quite made the world stage a priority. And this is.... new to her. In her universe, all worlds are run rather like Mexico is now. Everyone working autonomously as darkened slaves, no politics, just terrible, horrible order. This presents a challenge. Due to what she already knows, the other countries have some manner of tricks up their sleeves.

Using her computer, she begins to search for the world news, and she sees a certain... invitation for the world leaders for an organized conversation. At the very least, she couldn't herself attend. No, she scoffed at the idea. She couldn't stop herself from making threats left and right. She was aggressive, but she was also very self-aware about it. Any attempt to mask her fear-inducing malice would have come across as the disingenuous statements they were. So she did the next best thing would be... She knew the exact location of this meeting. So, with the help of her crystal ball, she could herself spy on it without even being present.

"Hm..."

She utters.

She's never had a war tactic quite like this before. Though she's far from careful, this has at least gotten her to think a little strategically. But she's going to have to improve if she really wants to play the long game. Her father's war tactics were nothing more than a beast clawing at it's prey without remorse. How could she learn from that? The only reason it worked was because he was a big fish in a small pool. Intriguing that. The pool is still small, but everyone is a big fish. At least that was what she assumed. She would have to listen in on this conversation to get a complete picture of just what she was dealing with. Their mindsets, their strategies, perhaps even their powers...

"Time to good old imperialism. " he said getting his one of his upgraded jet to go conquer territories in africa.

"Next stop Nigeria. " he said towards his destination

@Torlikoff

Finally landing on the northern ice sheets, a disguised Kane looks around, though he isn't entirely sure what he's looking for. His divine sense extends all of his senses for miles in every direction, so he had not only already seen everything, but there wasn't even anything to see, just ice and snow in every direction. He ascends into the air again as he searches for the meeting hall mentioned on social media.

It doesn't take him long to find it, a castle rather jarringly extending out of the snowy wasteland, Without waiting, a disguised Kane presses forwards, pushing open the doors and heading inside.

Last edited:
"...How uncouth can you be? Some of these guys are no better than thugs..."

The Father, as he called himself, was sitting on a folding chair on the beach, having returned to his original "relaxation" spot, after he took care of the more tedious aspects of his rule. In his hand, was a standard cellphone, a news site flashing on the screen. And...of course, said news was currently filled with the various goings-on on some of his other warlord's activities.

"...Especially the demon over in Mexico...talk about efficiency. Might've even had me beat, in terms of the freakshow she's making..." He muttered. Absentmindedly, he held out his hand...a small portion of his own soul appearing in his palms. He regarded it for a moment...before simply tossing it into the water. For a moment...nothing happened.

Until the water began to shift. Swelling, growing...a massive wave emerging from the depths of the water...expanding high into the air. The featureless mass of water...contorted, until two eyes and a mouth appeared upon its surface. A mouth that soon began to speak..

"Yes Father?" The being said, its words like a rushing tide.

"...My son!" The man said. He got up from his armchair, flashing the creature a smile.

"From here on, you will be called Poseidon! And as my new, king of the seas." He trailed off, his grin widening.

"...Ensure no hostile army can get here by boat. Manipulate the tides, dash them against the walks. Drag them to the depths of the sea and show them the might of the Italian people!"

The watery being returned his smile...before slowly sinking back beneath the waves.

"It shall be done, father."

The man watched as his creation disappeared, before sighing.

"...Should give us a bit of protection, if she decides to attack from overseas. Though...I'll need to figure out what I'll do about my neighbors..." The man muttered. He sighed, before sitting back in his chair, deep in thought.

Realizing Nue would take a while to reach the North Pole at its current speed, Nakya seeks to remedy this, and amidst speeding across Papua New Guinea to place markers, she stops before a citizen.

Putting her hands into the signs for the Ten Shadows, and manifesting an extra mouth on her abdomen to chant constantly, she speaks to the civilian who, needless to say is in shock from the lightning bolt that just turned into a person.

"The Ten Shadows technique allows the user to put their hands into a shape that creates a shadow puppet of various animals in order to summon them using cursed energy, there are 10 such summons each with different abilities-" as she rambles on about the intricacies of the technique, though her chosen target doesn't understand it, the combination of Revealing One's Hand, chanting, and hand signs rapidly increases the cursed energy within Nue, allowing it to arrive much faster than normal, taking less time than originally predicted, although still more than the two on board were comfortable with.

@Torlikoff
As the bird lands, any who could see it would watch it dissipate in shadows, and the two sorcerers would enter the obvious meeting point, a castle within the otherwise ordinary icy region.

@Paul_Frank @Hl3_or_bust

The castle's doors fling open, and a rush of warm air greets the new arrivals, a stark contrast from the raging blizzard outside. Torches of green fire light the hallway into a massive round table built around the fire pit. There's chairs set up around the table... well, they're more like thrones than anything. And upon one of them sits the one who called them there.

Nue and Kane aren't the first to enter, it would seem, as they can see someone who is clearly not one of them. A proxy, perhaps. He's being stared down by the man in the throne, one of crimson skin, horns resembling metallic tree branches, and crimson white hair with slight curls to it. The man has a black suit-styled jacket with coattails that hang to the cloven hooves he has for feet, and at points on his body, red flame is burning. He's shirtless, notably, only having that jacket on over his top and black pants. There's also some sort of mechanical lifeform in that pops up, appearing only in hologram form. (That being Oliver's character)

The man grins as they enter, spreading an arm out to greet them. "Our newest arrivals. Nice of you to finally join me. Name's Deimos, new demon king of Greenland. Excuse me for a moment, I'm dealing with something."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

He points a finger towards the clearly very scared looking ambassador. A telekinetic force lifts and yoinks the notebook from his hands, and then a pentagram forms at Deimos' finger. From it blasts a torrent of wate rthat engulfs the man, swirling around him. Though, just before it appears he's about to drown, the water immediately subsides, replaced instead by a swirl of wind that quick-dries him, leaving him with... well, a real nasty case of bedhead, but otherwise unharmed.

"Better, better. Sorry about that, folks, he was stinking up the place. I like our meeting halls to have some semblance of presentation. Seems whoever sent this poor bastard ain't as kind as me."

@YungManzi

A message returns in kind. "The North Pole is neutral territory. Already got three arrivals who are more than ready to talk business. Would suck to lose out on any benefits out of paranoia, wouldn't it~?"

"Excuse me." Defender says to the person they talked earlier.

"Yes?" They respond.

"Do you trust me.”

“We have evidence of what you are saying.”

“Could you elaborate?”

“Italy has a soul tax now. France has a new royalty and religion. Spain also has a new religion and some solar powered martial art. Germany had a demon problem that started after everyone in a Poland prison went missing and now Germany's police and military have superpowers. Russia is actually improving it seems. Something invaded Iceland from Greenland. Ireland has some mass murderer. Last in Europe to my knowledge it seems Romania also has a Warlord."

"Thank you for telling me, now could you help me connect to the online conference?"

The man pauses it seems that their Warlord is inexperienced as a leader and the country will have to help them. "Sure!" The man says going to the computer and typing a reply.
@Torlikoff
PM me the link then

"Could you give me your name?" Defender asks after the man sends the post.

"Leon." The man replies anxiously.

"Thank you, Leon." Defender says.

The disguised Kane bows slightly to Deimos, the individual he entered with,and the hologram further inside. His appearance is somewhat normal considering the others present: using the deceptive features of the thick and wide black mask with green veins that he wears, he has the appearance of a pale woman fully cloaked in fish-scale armor and robes, with a bundle of metallic jugs affixed to the waist by a leather strap that jostle slightly in the rush of warm air.

"I am Tabula. I do hope this can be a pleasant meeting."

Kane speaks, their voice a tad deep but still clearly feminine, though their tone can only be described as "smiling," likely in a worse context considering their presence here.

Last edited:
With the summoned Nue dismissed, the two sorcerers bow to both Deimos and Tabula

"My name is Elio, and this is Dewi, I am merely her attendant, but I hope I my presence doesn't impose upon you." The male present gestures to the girl, who is entirely silent and letting him speak instead

"Likewise we hope this meeting goes well."

The ones that had been chosen by Aster had already leveled up considerably by spreading Level-Upper to more people, but now it was time for them to train their actual skills. Aster had left them with everything they needed and created an intense acceleration of time within the warehouse.

One of them, the only other female emitter in the group, had shown her a tweet directed at the warlords before she left, "Boss, I believe this is for you."

"Warlords? Such a brutish title. Still -heh, this guy has guts. Hmm, I'm curious, but I have things that need to be done first. There seems to be an excellent opportunity."

After that she teleported to the eastern border of the Netherlands, enters the country and places her first tooth, while invisible to most forms of technology, invisible to the naked eye, and using In to suppress her presence. She then uses Partial Devilfication and removes the effects of friction to reach the northern point, western point and southern point, placing an En zone around each of them. This took roughly 20 minutes.

"That was easy. I'm feeling pretty good about this, so I might as well go for Belgium right now."

And so she crosses the border to Belgium and repeats the same process in another 20 minutes.

"I haven't heard much from the warlord that took France... Next stop: Luxembourg!"

With nothing really standing in her way, Aster claims Luxembourg for herself in merely ten minutes.

"Hm, I should join my students again. I'm curious if they've made any progress. Oh, but before that I should probably inform Germany about the countries that have been added to their now-alliance. Rule time."

4. All countries within my territory will work together.

@Torlikoff
Arthur finally arrived near the castle, landing gracefully on the ice sheet, his wings slowing his descent. He stared at the giant building in awe, fascinated by its sheer build and size.

“Now this is a palace fit for the Lord! I need to have one just like it constructed when I get back.”

He walked up to the gates cautiously, still not knowing if this was 100% legit, or simply a trick to slow him down early.

Kane turns to regard the golden-armored man that descends onto the ice sheet behind them and the open door, but quickly turns and enters the castle proper, finding a seat. Of course, during this entire time their divine sense is invisibly and silently sweeping through the area and analyzing those present, even reaching through the hologram of Alex to grasp his real form to a limited extent.

@Torlikoff

The water soaks Richard’s suit. His paper-like skin sheds onto the carpet. He shakes in pain. His malformed jaw can only let out a small squeak.

“…Agh…”

His black, beady eyes that have been fused into his pale neck scan the room. Richard grabs his pencil, and writes the following:

PLEASE DON’T DO THAT AGAIN. IT HURTS.

Near-Russia, 5:00 AM

Just a bit further... come on...

As Maria approached the Russian border, heavy weariness settled into her limbs, dragging at every movement.
Each flap of her batwings, once effortless, now felt like a monumental task, her once graceful flight reduced to a sluggish, stumbling progress.
Her thoughts grew increasingly muddled, her focus wavering in and out like a flickering light.

The border of Russia materialized just ahead, a distant line blurred by the early morning haze.
And then, after what seemed an eternity, she crossed into Russian territory.
It was a mere formality, yet it marked a significant milestone in her journey.

"Alright, Zlata... hope you're a morning person... because I'm about two yawns away from napping in a tree."

As Maria stepped onto Russian soil, relief washed over her. She had made it, albeit barely.
With a weary flick, Maria unfurled her umbrella, ready to shield herself from the impending sunlight.

However, her moment of triumph was short-lived.

Just being in Russia didn't mean she knew where the hell she was.
Russia was vast and without a clear destination, she might as well have been lost in a sea of wilderness.
The idea of flying aimlessly through Russia, hoping to stumble upon Zlata, seemed both absurd and exhausting.
Maria shook her head, berating herself for not having a clearer plan.
"Ugh... You really didn't think this through, did you?"

She scans the surroundings, hoping for a secluded spot.
Once she's secured a place to rest, she'll have the mental clarity to figure out her next move.

"Ugh... You really didn't think this through, did you?"

She scans the surroundings, hoping for a secluded spot.
Once she's secured a place to rest, she'll have the mental clarity to figure out her next move.
There would be large stomping, the ground quaking as a gigantic foot showed itself near Maria's resting place.

It was a colossal titan, one who's reaching its hand atop its shoulder before gently placing the individual down.

Zlata, the one she was looking for, was there... Either a clone from going home from Antarctica or the real deal, it's still Zlata through and through.

"Hello, friend..." she smiled, and offered a hand.

@Lou_change

Deimos sends the link and has a silly little minion place a computer with a camera at one of the seats, a slightly odd compromise but one that works anyway.

All that enter the hall are welcomed in, and for now, the doors remain opened. The man who invited them all beckons for them to sit, and does so himself. The chaos turns to uncertainty as things start to calm a bit. he looks at Richard, an expression of... not anger, per se, but... contempt.

"Poor bastard... Don't you worry. I'll keep you out of his clutches from now on. After this meeting, I'll see what I can do to fix you up, get you right again. Take a seat for now."

He turns towards the group that are here so far.

"See, this is what I don't like in a leader. Pointlessly mutilating someone and then turning them into a monstrosity for no purpose other than to cause suffering. If this is what he does to his ambassador, one shudders to imagine what happened to the others who weren't as important. Hopefully, you all see how wrong this is too," Deimos remarks, musing on the sorry state of Richard, but continues.

"Well, if this poor fellow is to believed, then the one who sent him here is wreaking havoc in the United Kingdom at the moment. Perhaps we can make that a topic of discussion. But that's besides the point; the floor is now open for everyone who wishes to speak."

Despite the shadowy appearance his ominous vibes, Deimos only leans back in his chair, eager to see how this proceeds.

Meanwhile...

The actual Deimos is off on his own, deciding to pick up a quick little bit of territory in the form of The Faroe Islands, The tiny cloudy little place takes less than a minute to get the markers placed, captured before anyone would even notice and not requiring any sort of military action. The computers he absorbed, connected to the internet as they are, can pick up the happenings across the world. One of the overlords, the one who requested neutral territory, is currently attacking the USA. Something to bring up at the meeting, perhaps. On the other end of things, there is of course the man that made poor Richard into the monster he is, going after the United Kingdom.

As he was sitting in his chair...watching the waves lap against the coastline...a product of Poseidon moving the tides to his commands...a thought occurred to him.

"...A'lot of people are going to die in this conflict." The man muttered. It was a simple thought, but one that hadn't fully settled into his mind until this moment. It was...tragic in a way.

But that tragedy...presented an opportunity.

"...I... doubt most of the warlords can even see souls...much less make use of them. With...so many people dying..." He trailed off, a smile crossing his tanned features.

"...A'lot of souls will be up for grabs. Would be a...shame to see 'em go to waste." He muttered. Souls were his strength...his resource. It fueled his army...fueled his own strength.

....and there would be a lot of free souls in the coming days.

He raised his hand, another portion of his soul manifesting in his grasp. With a bit of effort...he molded it...shaped it...pouring his energy into it to fuel the corporal mass it lacked.

And soon....a monster stood before him. It's skeletal frame creaks and cracks with every shift of its body...it's oversized scythe glinting in the sunlight. It had taken a...sizable portion of his soul...in addition to the remaining souls he had absorbed from the Italian people to create...

but it was strong. and well suited for the task he had in mind.

"...You will now be my Reaper. Emissary of death. Collector of the damned. And other titles I'll assign you when I think of them." The man said. He smiled, watching as the skeletal figure bowed before him.

"...Your task is to go to neighboring countries, and collect the souls of the recently deceased. You don't need to kill anyone, just bring their souls into my territory. Avoid conflict when you can, you're solely a scout, for now." The man said.

"As you wish, father" a voice croaked from the skeletal figure, raspy, hollow. It turned away....before flying off, heading to the border between Italy and Switzerland.

"....." He watched as it disappeared into the distance, before turning his attention back to the shoreline.

"...Hopefully the...other warlords won't interfere with his little...collection." He muttered.

Last edited:
“Hello,” Defender says looking at the computer after Leon set it up to the call, “I apologize for not coming in person but Confoederatio Helvetica/Switzerland is surrounded by other warlords one of who already set up a soul tax, and another I believe released murderous demons so I am staying here for the safety of the countries in my care.”

@Torlikoff

Into the castle another would arrive, a humanoid creature adorned in simple white robes, albeit with the distictly insectoid characteristics of a moth. A winter moth to be more specific, its grey scales lighly glittering in a mattalic reflection of light, and its wings lightly fluttering to shake off a thing layer of son that had build up on them.

Unlike the abomination there, this one feel much different. The creature has a dignified aura about it, its shape is proper and fuctional, and even at a first glance one at its exquisite form could deduce that a lot of care has been put into it. There is no fear or panic its eyes, just a deep sense of duty.

The moth-person gives solemn nod to the man, as it moves unto one of seats as it was instructed.

Last edited:
There would be large stomping, the ground quaking as a gigantic foot showed itself near Maria's resting place.

It was a colossal titan, one who's reaching its hand atop its shoulder before gently placing the individual down.

Zlata, the one she was looking for, was there... Either a clone from going home from Antarctica or the real deal, it's still Zlata through and through.

"Hello, friend..." she smiled, and offered a hand.
Maria's eyes widened as the ground trembled beneath her.
She shot to her feet, her weariness momentarily forgotten.

This was it, the moment she had prepared for and now it was happening.
She had practiced her introduction, imagined the conversation a million times. She knew exactly what to say.
As Zlata extended her hand, Maria took a deep breath, ready to unleash her well-rehearsed lines.

"Oh, uh, I, um... H-hello. Yes, hi! I mean, greetings, Zlata!" Maria stammered, her words tumbling out in a jumbled mess.
She mentally kicked herself.
Get it together, Maria!
"I, uh, you know, just flew here, and well, not literally flew, but, you know, batwings, and, uh..."
She extended her hand, shaking Zlata's, "I'm Maria. Nice to meet you!"

Last edited:
Maria's eyes widened as the ground trembled beneath her.
She shot to her feet, her weariness momentarily forgotten.

This was it, the moment she had prepared for and now it was happening.
She had practiced her introduction, imagined the conversation a million times. She knew exactly what to say.
As Zlata extended her hand, Maria took a deep breath, ready to unleash her well-rehearsed lines.

"Oh, uh, I, um... H-hello! Yes, hi! I mean, greetings, Zlata!" Maria stammered, her words tumbling out in a jumbled mess.
She mentally kicked herself.
Get it together, Maria!
"I, uh, you know, just flew here, and well, not literally flew, but, you know, batwings, and, uh..."
She extended her hand, shaking Zlata's, "I'm Maria. Nice to meet you!"
Zlata chuckled and giggles seeing Maria like that, though it's not that she would mind.

She soon ended the handshake, nodding slowly.

"Well, what brings another Warlord here?" she asked, the colossal kneeling down as if it's awaiting an order.
Meanwhile...

In the La Perouse Strait, near the prefecture of Hokkaido, Japan...
[Translation]
"Hey! We got lots of catches today!" said one of the fisherman, bringing about a big box of tuna, all sliced up for them to easily carry.

Suddenly, it was the same steam, with yet another Zlata coming in, having placed something... a yarn of some sorts, with a head of some dead animal hanging in the middle.

"W-woah! W-who are you?" asked a relatively calm japanese woman, pulling the box of tuna over to the side.

"Oh, uhh, do you... know where I could find the... Prime Minist-"

"You're the one of those... ermm, Warlords, yeah?" she asked.

"I... am? Kinda, bu—"

"Fortunately, we already spotted you going to us around 1 hour ago, and the current military had been ordered by the President to watch out for any incoming Warlords given the worldwide news..." the woman explained.

"I see..." Zlata nodded, the colossal becoming the ashes as it disappears, "Perchance I could... talk to him?" she asked politely.

"Sure! After all, we've heard about your ongoing negotiations all over social media! People in Russia are spreading about your name!" said the woman, causing Zlata to look down in embarrassment but, nonetheless, walked with her.

Along the way, she'd place yet another signifier on the west side of Japan as she and the guide got to Tokyo.

Prime Minister's Official Residence, a place for them to talk, like with her usual negotiations. There was a relatively short timespan between her arriving and the slow building of Titan Walls around Japan— it wasn't to place the Signifiers, but as a way to fortify the country and a sort of pseudo marking that these are now protected under The Coordinate's power.

Minutes after their talking, many cameramen were filming the scene, seeing what would be the response, broadcasted through Japanese TV and even livestreamed on YouTube for other people to see.

When suddenly, the handshake happened, Zlata handed the contract for him to sign, and the news went wild over Twitter. People spreading the preaches of Zlata's goodwill, showing photos, fanart, even music videos regarding her.

In said hours, Zlata was led by guards to finish the remaining two directions for her to place the Signifiers...

Negotiation #2: Complete.

@Torlikoff
At Russia... Or rather, at the Paths....

"Hmmm..." she was lying in the sand, as many other cabinet members — including the other people from Antarctica and Japan — were thinking of what should be the best course of action.

"Madame, I think it's best if you send in a proxy instead of bringing yourself..." said one.

"Bringing a clone as a stand-in would work..." muttered another.

"But that could spell danger should there be an unexpected conflict..." commented the other.

Zlata breathed out, gave a few 'seconds' (quote-unquote), and thought it through. Her eyes looked to the left— more sand, to the right— even more sand, and to the middle— the giant blue ethereal tree.

"It would be best if we send in a proxy... I'll use the Paths to relay the information. Should they get in danger, just crystallize and I'll get the Titans to fetch them..." said Zlata.

"Affirmative."

And thus, they return to the real world.

Returning, Zlata opened her eyes to the sigh of her sitting on the normal chair, with her advisor walking towards her.

"Madame, the Warlord of Romania..." whispered the advisor.

@Adem_Warlock69

"It's to be expected, Rhyan, we'll wait for them to contact us..." she smiled.

"How about the warlord of China, Madame?" Rhyan asked, placing a hand on his chin.

"We'll wait as well for them to contact us. Doing anything now could attract the attention of other Warlords. Armed conflict isn't what we desire, remember that." she replied.
During this time, another clone of Zlata was saddled upon a flying titan, its wings soaring across the sky as the wind blew past her hair.

The Philippines, it was yet another country for her to negotiate upon, seeing that its people could be put in danger should another Warlord aside from her arrive.

Alas, the titan made itself visible for incoming planes and military vehicles, with others waving their hand happily at Zlata, knowing who she is on social media after seeing the news.

And soon, it's business as usual. The same agenda, the same goal— nothing was changed. Like relaying a message, Zlata calmly expressed her beliefs to the President, alongside the imminent threat that Warlords with ill will could bring upon the country...

[Translated]
"Very well, if it's for the sake of my people. Then we'll gladly support you and your agenda for peace..." shaking hands, the two came into an agreement.

Signing the contract, walls conjured and surrounded all 7,641 islands in the Philippines.

Not too long, Zlata placed Signifiers hours after the meeting.

Negotiation #3: Complete.

(In the UK)

Father’s voice rings in Romulus’s ear.

“…Hmm. We could just do this ad nauseum. Kill, brutalize , conquer…It would be fun. However, things move fast. Time does not wait for anyone.”

She stares blankly at the crucified mayor. Belfast’s finest nailed onto the wall.

“…There’s a helicopter on your way. We’ll just drop directly into the belly of the British beast. To London, Romulus!”

A black helicopter whirls into Belfast. Romulus pushes her steed inside before stepping in. They fly towards London. Upon arriving, she leaps out of the helicopter. Her body turns into a ball of fire before she crashes into Buckingham Palace.

She kills everyone there, and places another signifier in the United Kingdom. Her father’s voice rings into her ear again.

“…Take the king! We shall strip him naked and fill his belly with tar. Before that…

He coughs.

“Head to the last remaining corners of this land. We shall celebrate after, with tea.”

Romulus leaps back on the helicopter, and flies to Scotland.

@Torlikoff

Richard sits on the chair, notepad in hand. He writes the following:

THANK YOU. I WILL WAIT PATIENTLY FOR YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MONSTER WHO SENT ME, BEFORE SAYING THE MESSAGE HE INTENDS.

Last edited:
The extraterrestrial mistress crossed one leg over the other as she eavesdropped on the conversation through her crystal ball, squinting her eyes as she tried to make a good manner of assumptions given what she had to work with. She saw strength and competency, but she also saw weakness. She saw what kind of fruit that could be wrought from those that held little kindness in their hearts.

Her interest... rises... when mention of a horrible monster in the United Kingdom is mentioned. Seeing as how this group is seeking to make conflict with them, they would certainly need an alliance. Perhaps she should set up a meeting of her own...

@Torlikoff

"I'll go first."

"Tabula" speaks shortly after Deimos finishes.

"As a humble servant of Alchemy King Kane, master of the Caribbean, I will express our views on foreign interference and aggressive acts so that others can make their decisions with the proper insight. In short: don't expect to leave with an intact corpse, even if you win the battle."

A short and simple statement, though the tone it is spoken with almost sounds as if it is daring those present to test it, with a tinge of outright madness sprinkled into it. It conjures the visual of someone asking another to punch them to prove how tough they are, though on a much grander scale.

@YungManzi

A message returns in kind. "The North Pole is neutral territory. Already got three arrivals who are more than ready to talk business. Would suck to lose out on any benefits out of paranoia, wouldn't it~?"
Hmm. This is interesting. If anything happened, I suppose I could just teleport away.

“Mr. President, let them know that I will be arriving soon and prepare a jet for me.” I say.

Back