• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

"Reason and logic do not work with types like these sadly." She would say "I have seen and been mad enough to know that this person seems to be a special case of "too much"." She would say, making air quotes when saying too much.
"So there's just no way to deal with them... is that what you're trying to say?" she asked.

@Greenland

The moth would also read the message, lightly scoffing.

How pretencious.

But talking of important matter, of what their host said.

"Unfortunatelly, my king is already busy with other matters, and our forces are not able to deploy in that area, so we cannot lend help at the moment."

@Overlord775
"Hello there neighbour." Yorsha would hear before noticing, something, is the best way to put it. Just looking at it hurt their eyes. "It seems I finally have a good opportunity to speak to you given your proximity. I wish to speak to you on terms of cooperation, and if not that, then at the minimum an agreement to not come to blows at this moment."

The distorted could see the other warlord, easilly over 20 feet tall, turn with incredible swiftness for a creature of its sheer size. Its eyes focus into the other, shifting and molding to adapt to understand what its seeing, and failing that turning instead to lock down the boundaries of what it can understand, and so reverse engenier a shape out of that. Of course, this only gives a rough outline, but it will do for now.

"What, ARE you?"

The horned giant simply asks, his voice deep and somewhat rugged, yet clear, and with a very light echoing of sorts.

Last edited:
"So there's just no way to deal with them... is that what you're trying to say?" she asked.
"No other way but violence, violence, and more violence, or we ramp the punishment being doled out, but even then, there is no peaceful resolution to this." She would say, tilting her head, somewhat confused as to how someone could not know this, though she realized the woman in front of her was a bit naive.

"Is it really that necessary?" she raised her hand politely, like a student asking a teacher question. "We could simply just.. talk to the Warlord who did this..." she really didn't want to come to terms with having to do that , especially since she was viewed as someone peaceful..
“I understand your concern but at the moment I think we should consider big stick diplomacy at the very least.” Defender says.

Dewi and Elio read the note, pocketing it afterwards, the girl rolling her eyes at it, while Elio speaks up to respond.

@Torlikoff

"Hey now, we arrived here in person at least, its not all of us that didn't show up. Although as fun as it sounds, we'll have to decline your offer, we don't really have any means of making it over to the UK in time to assist, perhaps you can think of broadcasting it so we can watch at least."

Seeing this, Deimos' expression appears serious. His extra brains are working overtime calculating potential battle strategies, determining the best thing to say. And he places a hand on Richard's shoulder.

"Alright. How's about this. I'm gonna give you amnesty, shelter you at my place. All you gotta do in return is share everything you know about this freak to us, alright? I'll save your country, get you fixed up, all that good stuff."

Then he turns towards the other warlords present. "Hey, new guys. Sorry I can't give you a super fancy monologue of welcome, but as you can see, we've got a bit of a situation. Now, I'm no saint, I won't pretend to be, but I have... pride in how I handle my operations. I'd be a pretty shitty overlord if I just let everything I ruled over crumble to chaos. And guys like this really piss me off. So, here's the deal. My real body-"

He blinks. "And don't any of you dare act surprised, i can tell damn well none of you showed up in person. Anyway, my real body's not far north of the UK right now, where this guy is wreaking havoc. So I say we, ah... whack 'em. You're welcome to join me, if there's anything left of the guy by the time I'm done with 'em."
"Our master has much the same feeling of professionalism. However, due to us being rather distant from the prospective conflict, the most we would be able to provide is medical resources."

"Tabula" states, almost sounding saddened that they wouldn't be able to participate.

"No other way but violence, violence, and more violence, or we ramp the punishment being doled out, but even then, there is no peaceful resolution to this." She would say, tilting her head, somewhat confused as to how someone could not know this, though she realized the woman in front of her was a bit naive.
“I understand your concern but at the moment I think we should consider big stick diplomacy at the very least.” Defender says.
"If it comes to that, then..." she sighed, "I'll fight for what is right, but not because I want to commit violence..." she opened her eyes and looked at the "woman" with determination.

Seeing this, Deimos' expression appears serious. His extra brains are working overtime calculating potential battle strategies, determining the best thing to say. And he places a hand on Richard's shoulder.

"Alright. How's about this. I'm gonna give you amnesty, shelter you at my place. All you gotta do in return is share everything you know about this freak to us, alright? I'll save your country, get you fixed up, all that good stuff."

Then he turns towards the other warlords present. "Hey, new guys. Sorry I can't give you a super fancy monologue of welcome, but as you can see, we've got a bit of a situation. Now, I'm no saint, I won't pretend to be, but I have... pride in how I handle my operations. I'd be a pretty shitty overlord if I just let everything I ruled over crumble to chaos. And guys like this really piss me off. So, here's the deal. My real body-"

He blinks. "And don't any of you dare act surprised, i can tell damn well none of you showed up in person. Anyway, my real body's not far north of the UK right now, where this guy is wreaking havoc. So I say we, ah... whack 'em. You're welcome to join me, if there's anything left of the guy by the time I'm done with 'em."
"I have the soldiers and weapons you need, however I would like to take care of a certain warlord who is causing problems on multiple fronts as well" Rusty said, referring to the WarLady from Mexico that is spreading throughout Latin America right now.

(I honestly want to save Latin America, after all it is my home)

"I have the soldiers and weapons you need, however I would like to take care of a certain warlord who is causing problems on multiple fronts as well" Rusty said, referring to the WarLady from Mexico that is spreading throughout Latin America right now.
"Is it the same person causing it on UK?" she asked, still guilty about the choice she just declared.

(In UK)

Romulus places the final signifier atop a hill in Scotland. Father’s voice rings in her head.

“…How boring. You’d think there be more fun things to kill here.”

She simply shakes her head.

“Let’s leave the population alone for now. I’d rather just sit in the throne of the king. Carry me there, Rom!

A flash of red energy appears above Rom. Father falls into her arms. After an hour traveling, she places him on the throne of Buckingham palace. He sits with a cup of tea in his hands. Rom stands next to him.

“Do you want a cookie?”

She nods happily. He throws it across the room and points.

“Fetch.”

Rom dashes and eats the cookie in the corner. Father’s eyes look in disgust. It is if he see’s her as less than human.

“Love…Father….”

“Mhm. Your next job is to go to Denmark, and subjugate them as well. Okay?”

She nods.

“For now, let us rest. England is ours! God save the King.

He licks the drop of tea off his lips, and grins wickedly.

@Torlikoff

Richard gurgles his beak. He seems extremely nervous at you touching him, considering your monstrous form. He writes again:

FATHER IS WEAK WITHOUT HIS DAUGHTER. THEY SEEM CONNECTED, SOMEHOW.

Richard turns the page, and writes.

ROM SEEMS UNINTELLIGENT ALONE, LIKE A MINDLESS DRONE RATHER THAN AN ACTUAL BEING.

Last edited:
“Are you referring to Mexico, Rusty? We can split into two groups to deal with these two.” Alex says.
"Yes, i have detect that she feed of human's fear. Split into two Group would be an adequate war strategy, however i theorized that if she did not come here it is because she is planning something to even the odds."

@Torlikoff

I arrive at the suspicious north pole building by myself. These other warlords are peculiar...

"I am Vaera of Canada." I introduce myself immediately upon entering their space.
"I am Rusty of China and Bhutan, i guess you lack a fast travel way, so that is why it take time for you"

The distorted could see the other warlord, easilly over 20 feet tall, turn with incredible swiftness for a creature of its sheer size. Its eyes focus into the other, shifting and molding to adapt to understand what its seeing, and failing that turning instead to lock down the boundaries of what it can understand, and so reverse engenier a shape out of that. Of course, this only gives a rough outline, but it will do for now.

"What, ARE you?"

The horned giant simply asks, his voice deep and somewhat rugged, yet clear, and with a very light echoing of sorts.
"Huh, good question." The thing would think to itself for a moment. "I don't know how exactly to put it using this language you use, yet you have no apparent ways to understand meaning. Quite the challenge. The best I can think of would be to show you, but I do not think you trust me enough for me to show you. Excluding questions about my ontology, may we instead go back to our discussions of this thing called "democracy"."

"Anyone who would do such horrific things to their own men are nothing less than heathens! It would be my pleasure to send this "warlord" out of this world as fast as he came in!" Arthur replied with a righteous fury. He continued, "However, I fear that I might not be able to make it over there in time. My intel tells me that my neighbor to the North is rather....egotistical, to put it one way. Calls himself the "god king". I don't think he's going to be one for negotiations or peace settlements."

I arrive at the suspicious north pole building by myself. These other warlords are peculiar...

"I am Vaera of Canada." I introduce myself immediately upon entering their space.
"Welcome! You may call me Arthur, the Holy Sword of God, and Warlord of Spain!"

"Yes, i have detect that she feed of human's fear. Split into two Group would be an adequate war strategy, however i theorized that if she did not come here it is because she is planning something to even the odds."
As the other Warlord are talking, Zlata can't help but clench her fist. She didn't really want to fight, but here she is listening in and joining these Warlords go kill another.

Just a little bit, the colossal titan stood up, causing the ground to shake, but she shook her head, making it stop just as quickly.

"I will send 10 million titans to trample their land. 5 million for each..." she said calmly.

"We are Elio and Dewi of Indonesia." The male of the two responds, but both stare intently at Vaera who had just arrived, noticing the flow of cursed energy in her and realizing she was also a sorcerer. Not having seen her before now, they realize that means a warlord besides Nakya that can use cursed energy exists, an interesting fact to report on later

As Nakya continues flying about, approaching the last location to place a signifier, she meets resistance finally, the PNG Defense Force. Small though they may be, they weren't willing to just let their nation be attacked by an unknown entity, Australia however, who they would rely on ordinarily to help, could no longer reach them due to the storm.

A force met the Warlord and her mount in the southeast most region of the country, firing upon her, the bird she sat on invisible to them. To place the marker, or to subjugate the military by force first, a question she only had to think of for a moment before the answer was clear.

“Well, some exercise should get the blood flowing, training those sorcerers did help me learn some, but…” She jumps off Nue, landing in the middle of the rainforest, helicopters could be heard overhead, and troops could be heard moving into firing range, whilst some natives watched what was going on, or even joined in to try and protect their homes.

Listening for a moment, she counted the distance for several people staying absolutely still as they continued getting closer, once enough had entered 200 meters of her for her to be comfortable with it however, a rocket was fired off a helicopter an effort to blow her up with the forest she was in, but it was too little too late.

“Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine”

In a 200 meter radius originating from the shrine behind her, everything was subjected to cleave and dismantle. The steel of the military vehicles was rent, sliced first into two, then into four, and the process continued as it was diced so finely it practically ceased to be, and an explosion couldn’t even occur. That’s to say nothing of the people. Some hid behind trees hoping to get cover, but it wasn’t enough, the entire chunk of rainforest was practically put through a paper shredder, trees, ground, vehicles, animals and people. All were indiscriminately diced up in the domain. Of course not everyone was within that 200 meters, but a display of power like that was enough to scatter any who had been lucky enough to survive, no more bullets were fired as everyone went into a full blown retreat, a primal response further spurred along by the divine aura radiating off of her.

Having got that out of her system, she finally places down the last signifier taking Papua New Guinea into her territory.

As the other Warlord are talking, Zlata can't help but clench her fist. She didn't really want to fight, but here she is listening in and joining these Warlords go kill another.

Just a little bit, the colossal titan stood up, causing the ground to shake, but she shook her head, making it stop just as quickly.

"I will send 10 million titans to trample their land. 5 million for each..." she said calmly.
While everyone else is conversing amongst each other, "Tabula" is simply passively accumulating information as she overhears Zlata's statement. They look outside, past the castle using their divine sense, scanning the Colossal Titan.

They quickly ascertain her meaning: 10 million of these behemoths, split between the two problem territories.

They cannot help but consider such an admirable show force quite impressive.

While everyone else is conversing amongst each other, "Tabula" is simply passively accumulating information as she overhears Zlata's statement. They look outside, past the castle using their divine sense, scanning the Colossal Titan.

They quickly ascertain her meaning: 10 million of these behemoths, split between the two problem territories.

They cannot help but consider such an admirable show force quite impressive.
"I had enough. I had enough of hearing any news about it..." she murmured, her face a mix of frown and guilt, but very determined.

"I am Rusty of China and Bhutan, i guess you lack a fast travel way, so that is why it take time for you"
"I actually have teleportation as well, but- nevermind. Nice to meet you Rusty."

"Welcome! You may call me Arthur, the Holy Sword of God, and Warlord of Spain!"
"Nice to meet you as well Arthur."
"I am the not-self of a warlord" The woman would introduce herself.
Chuckle
"We are Elio and Dewi of Indonesia." The male of the two responds, but both stare intently at Vaera who had just arrived, noticing the flow of cursed energy in her and realizing she was also a sorcerer. Not having seen her before now, they realize that means a warlord besides Nakya that can use cursed energy exists, an interesting fact to report on later
"You two must be representatives for your warlord."

"I actually have teleportation as well, but- nevermind. Nice to meet you Rusty."

Chuckle

"Ahem..." she tried to shake her head and get rid of the grief she's feeling "I'm Zlata. Warlord of Russia..." she replied calmly, trying to smile.

“Arthur you have ports and it’s an island nation can’t you just go around?” Defender asks.
".....Uhhhh, obviously! I was just testing to see if any Warlords called out such an obvious blunder! Congratulations, you passed! Hehehe..." He said awkwardly.
"So, what exactly is your goal in this whole game we all found ourselves in?"

"She's actually the warlord." Elio gestures to the mute girl besides him

"In any case you've come at quite a time, the current discussion is about dealing with the warlord in the UK, he gave everyone a message, here." He hands over his copy of Richard's note for the newcomer to look over

“Clever!” Defender says to Arthur in a polite tone, “I still don’t exactly have a reliable way to leave my country without taking a massive detour thru Austria or maybe a 10 minute trip through Italy air space, wait I might be able to just go too high up for them to notice me doing so and help in the UK.”

"I detect your frustration, but I must stop you before you do something reckless, you are not thinking how big an attack can be with such creatures at your disposal on enemies territory, the same enemies that sees its own citizens as less than nothing, capable of Give them orders without them being able to refuse, do you want to murder millions to get closed to them? I think a more surgical tactic would be needed than just raw power."

"I detect your frustration, but I must stop you before you do something reckless, you are not thinking how big an attack can be with such creatures at your disposal on enemies territory, the same enemies that sees its own citizens as less than nothing, capable of Give them orders without them being able to refuse, do you want to murder millions to get closed to them? I think a more surgical tactic would be needed than just raw power."
"The titans can be summoned without having to murder millions along the way." she murmured, "If you want, you could evacuate the citizens before I attack... that way, there won't be unnecessary deaths..."

Tunis, Tunisia

They came without warning. A swarm of mono-eyed creatures encircled the very air above, their gaze trained on the residents below. Their tentacles writhed and shifted in the air, their grotesque appendages seemingly allowing them to levitate freely into the sky above...despite lacking any semblance of wings. Panic would immediately spread through the streets...the citizens already on high alert after seeing the news of the...other warlords' advances throughout the world. They would no doubt assume they were about to receive a fate no different from those in Mexico. Hell..for all they knew, it was the very same warlord that was ravaging much of Latin America, or the one who had publically crucified someone in another part of the world.

Yet...the attack they assumed to be inevitable...did not occur. The beings...simply watched them...their eyes staring down at the populace like a child staring at an animal in a zoo.

And then...a figure formed in the sky above...a burst of flame condensing and coalescing into a corporal form.

"...Now this place is just beautiful." The man said. His voice was calm...friendly...yet rang out among the crowd...seemingly snaking its way into each and every one of their minds.

"God...the Mediterranean breeze. the salty air...the sound of the waves crashing against the shoreline...It's a feeling that can't be beat, I'll tell you that much." The voice said, chuckling softly. He landed atop one of the buildings, his minions moving to circle around him. He could see the confusion in their eyes, the fear, the uncertainty.

Things he could take advantage of.

"Now....I know you've heard the stories. Big bad warlord wipes out the city...murders the head of state. Crucifies someone in the street. Eats a baby....things of that nature." The man said. He pulled out his chair...casually placing it on the roof of one of the buildings.

"I don't wanna do any of that. Waste of time. Waste of life...and let's face it, a waste of energy. And who would want to raze such a beautiful city to the sands?" He let his words linger in the air for a moment...the implied threat not lost on many.

"No....I would rather do this the easy way. Let me mark your country as my own and..." His tone grew slightly somber, the man purposely hamming up the dramatics of his speech.

"Allow me to call you my sons and daughters...and I promise on my name, what happened to those other nations will not happen here. My armies...my monsters will protect you, for as long as you're under my rule." The man said. He let his words settle in the crowd for a moment, listening to the confused murmurs. Some angry...some spiteful...but some accepting.

Venice, Italy

The man listened as his astral projection talked to the African people, idly sipping on a glass of wine. It was a good plan. Maybe not as...pragmatic as simply raising the city to the ground...but he was in no rush.

"...One city...one nation at a time. Better to burn soft and long..." He said to himself. He leaned back in his chair letting out a satisfied sigh. He'd need to come in person to claim the city itself...but for now, he could relax.

Last edited:
"She's actually the warlord." Elio gestures to the mute girl besides him

"In any case you've come at quite a time, the current discussion is about dealing with the warlord in the UK, he gave everyone a message, here." He hands over his copy of Richard's note for the newcomer to look over
"I see."

I read the note.

"Seems ominous."

"The titans can be summoned without having to murder millions along the way." she murmured, "If you want, you could evacuate the citizens before I attack... that way, there won't be unnecessary deaths..."
"I'm talking more about people being turned into human shields, remember that while some of us can put simples rules over our domains but without brainwashing, they can, for example, make everyone even small children want to fight against the impossible, I'm thinking more about keeping them away from their lands to a place where their enslaved civilians cannot interfere, or alternatively use a strategy to cause mass immobilization."

The Latin America invasion continues it's progress. At this point, about 40% of her selected conquest has been claimed.

The Grimm that are not mindlessly destroying everything in sight have been given a special task. With the help of the Wyverns and their spawning substances, massive craters are created all over the land that has been conquered, something to mark their territory. Corpses are buried there as graves though they have undergone the same experimentation the Hounds have. They will be reborn anew soon enough. But as these massive craters are covered in dirt, the mistress seems to have her Wyverns take special interest in it. Her finger twirls and she motions towards them and the gigantic graveyard she's created. Seemingly, she seems to be honoring the dead in some way, taking them to places just along the shore to surround each country.

Skeletal demons on horseback surround her, and she holds her hand upwards to summon forth one of her Seers. Looking deeply into it's gaze, she scoffs, smirking to herself as if she were some trickster. Pocketing it backwards into her armor, she motions them both to move onwards towards the nearing countries to drag whatever corpses they have found into the pools. She allows the people to report their apocalypse. They're quite useful in that sense. Screaming is just the beginning and doom is on the horizon. She has not outwardly made any threats to any neighboring countries. And she has not yet been talked to nor reasoned with. She leaves openness for negotiation.

As she bends over, she finds a small agouti struggling to move out of harm's way, she picks one up by the rear and smiles.

"What a cute little guy you are. And so clever. How did you manage to stay safe all the way out here? I'll bet you dug up a little tunnel, huh?"

Nonchalantly, she tosses it into an open grave... Bubbling noises growling beneath the soil...

"I can use that..."

SCREEECHHHH...

"I can use that."

"I'm talking more about people being turned into human shields, remember that while some of us can put simples rules over our domains but without brainwashing, they can, for example, make everyone even small children want to fight against the impossible, I'm thinking more about keeping them away from their lands to a place where their enslaved civilians cannot interfere, or alternatively use a strategy to cause mass immobilization."
"..." Zlata had a thought to answer, but is still too saddened and frustrated to say anything, her face just frowning.

While he was in the meeting, Arthur's phone started to ring; it was his right hand man, and assistant, Michael. Naturally, he picked up.

"What is it?! I'm kind of in a meeting right now, so this better be good!" he quietly said to Michael, trying to keep his voice down as to not draw attention to himself; he was failing miserably.

"Well sir, I'd just like to report that our invasio- I mean, our crusade of Portugal was a complete success! The president has agreed with all of our previously outlined terms, as long as we keep him in charge of the region."

"That's quite self-centered...but clever. We could use someone like that! I'll allow it."

"Great! Now, as for other news, I sent a few soldiers down to Monaco, and they seem to be doing quite well down there. Shall we push similarly to Portugal, once we get all of latter's situation ironed out?"

"Uh, sure, I guess. I trust your faith and judgement enough to call some shots on your own. By there way, have you found a couple of those "Knights" I talked to you about?"

"As a matter of fact, I did! Oh, I think you'll just love them-"

"Another time, Michael. Gotta Go! See ya when I get back!"

Click

Back