• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warren_Valion

VS Battles
Retired
What would your Briah be?

What is your deepest desire, and how would that desire effect reality? Leave your responses in the form of an "I want" statement.

Like Schreiber's: "I do not want to be touched by anyone" And then explain what abilities you would get from such a desire.

My own: In truth, I've always wanted to be remembered. I want to be the guy that future generations learn about in schools. I want to be the guy that people use as an example in whatever their debating. I want to be the one that people look up to. And to do that I need to be the best, no one remembers those that tried and failed, they remember the person who went the journey and defeated any obstacle that stood in their way. I want to be one who is loved and admired.

I want to be a hero.

"I want to become the greatest there is and then transcend it to become even greater."

I'm not quite sure on what abilities this power would give, but I think it would be some insane form of Adaption, Reactive Evolution, and Power Absorbtion/Power Mimicry.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
See my name.
I can firmly say I would be a bad influence on this world.
So your desire is: "I want to **** everything" or something like that?

I want the world to become nothing forever and never exist again.

And before you say I'm crazy, I'm a nihilist.

so basically, you're Hajun, except you kill yourself too.

Well done

I in the meantime have become free of the restriction of needing the world, and am happily floating around the void

Monarch Laciel said:
so basically, you're Hajun, except you kill yourself too.
Well done

I in the meantime have become free of the restriction of needing the world, and am happily floating around the void
If you truly have absolute freedom, doesn't that mean every atom in your body is free to do whatever they want, thus just going around?

Considering I've been dealing with the existential crisis of death sence early childhood, it would have to be freedom from the specter of death, which would probably manifest as a more extreme verson of Encounter.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Considering I've been dealing with the existential crisis of death sence early childhood, it would have to be freedom from the specter of death, which would probably manifest as a more extreme verson of Encounter.
You may be free from death, but you're not free from pain.

What would happen after everything around you die? After the world end? After everything becomes nothing?

That's actually exactly what Encounter does. Anything negative is pushed off Chogasaki onto every thing around him. Even emotional pain. Never said it was perfect though. But considering I precticaly become comatose if I think on it too long, I'll take the alternative.

I'm actually gonna open up a but for this and reveal my depest fear, and the wishes that would come from it:

My deepest fear is crushing mediocrity, to ultimately fail to succeed or accomplish anything notable, being only a leech and a burden to those around me. When I stand before God at the end of it all and he asks me what I did with my life, to have to answer "Nothing." That, is my deepest fear.

So I guess my wish would be,

"I wish to Succeed, and not be an unnotable, mediocur leech and a massive failure"

Not sure what power that would be

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I'm actually gonna open up a but for this and reveal my depest fear, and the wishes that would come from it:
My deepest fear is crushing mediocrity, to ultimately fail to succeed or accomplish anything notable, being only a leech and a burden to those around me. When I stand before God at the end of it all and he asks me what I did with my life, to have to answer "Nothing." That, is my deepest fear.

So I guess my wish would be,

"I wish to Succeed, and not be an unnotable, mediocur leech and a massive failure"

Not sure what power that would be
"The Hero"?

That sounds like a good power, if not a but broken lol. Is there supposed to be a negetive side to it?
No, not really. You basically become an even more broken protagonist of a story with high plot armor.

Newendigo said:
I just simply want to be acausal, both mentally and physically.
But if you're acausal, that means you're not alive or dead. You're nothing and something at once. You become a ghost, something that shouldn't exist, yet exist.

I could think of a negetive, even if I have luck, my happiness is not guarenteed and will often make me misurable even if I do wi
Unless that luck let's you win the affections girl/guy or your dreams maybe?

Because I dont want to be affected by the negative effects of the world.

It would be some sort of invulnerability base on causality.

Perhaps, The World cannot effect you, but you cannot effect the world either. The Ghost thing sounds about right. Maybe once you get a law, it will be like an ultimate form of Omnilocke, always an outsider looking in

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Unless that luck let's you win the affections girl/guy or your dreams maybe?
theorietically it wouldn't be that kind of luck tho. Anyone can get married, that isn't notible (sure I want it but grand scale success superscedes)

I want to know everything.

Easy peasy

I don't believe the powers will so stupendously backfire instantly like that unless you have contradictory desires.

Back