• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i want to be superior to all creation no matter what (Basically hajun on steriods)

Alright,this is true desire i want......

"I want to find my true identity in this universe and why i born in tis universe"

So.....what power i get from that desire?

I will just start putting names and descriptions to each one wishes.

Self Destiny: Since you know about your true identity and your reason in the universe, it would only mean that you also has true absolute control of your future, allowing you to manipulate probability, causality and fate around you (Though, it would only work for you).

How about that?

That's pretty good

Mine would probably function as an even more broken version of Dante's "Escape from anything, even time and space" ability that just lets me be "free" of anything that I perceive to restrain me.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i want to be superior to all creation no matter what (Basically hajun on steriods)
yes this is a legit desire

However i have other desires too just the one i associate with most is the one above. Anyway other desire is: May I find requiem in the battlfield

i consider life a battlefield but at the same time i sort of developed a warriors mentality so...idk its a bit weird

I wonder how our Briahs would interact with each other...

Freedom From Everything vs Superiority To Everything

Mine would be Gudou, but would yours qualify as Hadou or Gudou I wonder?

Mine is obviously be Gudou right?

BTW,how about "I want myself goes forever throught across the cosmos"? what the power i hve because this?

its can clasify as hadou and gudou core tbh but our interaction is weird

TISSG7Redgrave said:
You may be superior to all creation, but such wish does not effect my wish for nothingness for the void does not count as creation, technically.

Guess I should write my own desire.

In truth, I've always wanted to be remembered. I want to be the guy that future generations learn about in schools. I want to be the guy that people use as an example in whatever their debating. I want to be the one that people look up to. And to do that I need to be the best, no one remembers those that tried and failed, they remember the person who went the journey and defeated any obstacle that stood in their way. I want to be one who is loved and admired.

I want to be a hero.

"I want to become the greatest there is and then transcend it to become even greater."

I have no clue what ability I would get from this.

Back