• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Theglassman12 said:
I want to be relevant in life.
You will be someone who invented the FTL Drive! ... Until you find out that RL is actually W40K

New desire! : *someone who is connected to very complicated IV whimphers pathetically* "I-I ...I don't want to die!!*

I want to be capable of traveling between official fictional series, regardless of what they are made of (texts, TV, games, etc), along with all the capabilities (to my being, or in other words, me) of Gengar, Kirby and Mew (without affecting my appearance regardless if I`m using these new capabilities or not, unless I actually desire to at that moment), and the capability to can move at the speed of Sonic without any possible injury to me by doing so, and to make all my being to be above all the dimensions of time and space altogether.

Yay, now I`m true 1-A

I want Faster than light travel.

Sounds lame, but if you think about it long enough it's one of the most useful things in existence.

I want to change my gender at will

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I want Faster than light travel.

Sounds lame, but if you think about it long enough it's one of the most useful things in existence.

I want to change my gender at will
What I requested does all of that and more, by the way.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I dunno what I want, so I wish to know what I want. Simple as that.
Exactly, you wished to know what you want, but what you wanted is to know what you wanted, which is what you wanted to know, which is what you wanted to know, which is what you wanted to know, which is what you wanted to know, which is what you wanted to know, which is what you wanted to know, which is what you wanted to know, which is what you wanted to know, which is what you wanted to know, which is what you wanted to know, which is what you wanted to know, which is what you wanted to know, which is what you wanted to know, which is what you wanted to know, which is what you wanted to know, which is what you wanted to know, which is what you wanted to know, which is what you wanted to know, which is what you wanted to know, etc.

RRTheEndMan said:
Bobsican said:
What I requested does all of that and more, by the way.
what I requested makes the chance of your briah not working 100%
Well, I was very explicit, therefore there aren`t many things to go outside of what I meant, if at all.

Either way, what you requested doesn`t include anything related to others at all, to begin with.

Seriously, I do not want a power that makes my life boring like "lol do what I want" I want to teleport myself like goku or be able to fly!

Back