• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
okay now talking serious im have a few ones like:

"Im want to have a quiet life "

"Im want to be the ice that will freeze then all"

"Im want everybody to agree with me"

"Im want to become the Ultimate Hope"

"Im want to turn superstition into reality"

>Gudou Core, manifesting as a Hadou. Causes random probability manipulation to cause interesting coincidences to happen around you so that you are never bored.

Tis more of a Hadou Really. "Gudou Core while a Hadou" is only something for Hajun only.

Wait why am i being serious here???????

"I want to live untill humanity answers my question."

Gudou, but traces of Hadou. It would give me immortality reliant on humanity while being able to do any questions, wich will force others to answer.

"I want to know and be myself, survive untill the end and don't be defeated by anyone."

Gudou-Type. Increased regen and reactive evolution (gaining powers and resistances), while being completely immune to anything trying to affect my mind because it would change who I am.

I would be perfectly okay with that.

I'd just save a bunch of dogs from inside backyards and houses, and then lead them into the world as their leader.

RoaringRexe said:
I would be perfectly okay with that.
I'd just save a bunch of dogs from inside backyards and houses, and then lead them into the world as their leader.
I admit, based on Sterling's previous comment on the subject, I thought that last sentence would go very different places

Yes.

But what is money next to the power of the Force?

I do say that your Briah it would be like Gilgamesh GoB, but Dies Ires level.

Self Love said:
is this actual real life desires or just where we place ourself in a fictional setting with a broken ability?
It about what your most prominent desire is and what ability would come from your desire in the same manner as Briahs in the Masadaverse.

Back