• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whole Cake saga Mid-high tiers revision

Ugarik

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So the low end of this calc has been accepted. What characters should be scaled from it?

Anyway I suggest Oven, Daifuku, Perospero, All Vinsmokes, base Luffy and possibly Carrot.

Unless I'm forgetting something I think that only Yonji's durability would be affected by the changes (due to him taking a kick from Sanji that ended up denting his head).

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
I'd also say Dressrosa Zoro.
We can't really do this because he doesn't have a Whole Cake key. And this calc won't affect Dressrosa Sanji as well.

Yeah. All of us know Zoro is superior but we can't lead the revisions with that. Zoro must wait.

Daifuku should be at least comparable to Oven but we got no feats nor statements to prove it. Same with Perospero. Hisonly feats are restraining Brook, Chopper and Pedro, the Candy Wall tanking a Gear 3rd w/o haki and his durability scaling to Pedro's sacrifice.

We could make Perospero Likely Mountain level+.

He was also punched twice in the face by Niji and didn't seem very harmed by it.

Alright.

As for Daifuku, it should be just his Genie which is being upgraded to Mountain level+

Yes. IIRC Sanji clashed with the genie.

Also Amande should be Mountain Level+ for cutting Perospero's CW with ease.

I suppose we need more knowledgeable members here for the revision

Charlotte Ove: Mountain level+ (Generated this much energy with his Tropical Torment)

Vinsmoke Ichiji: Mountain level+ (One-shot Charlotte Oven, and should be superior to Vinsmoke Judge)

Charlotte Perospero: Mountain level+ (Withstood attacks from Vinsmoke Ichiji)

Vinsmoke Sanji: Mountain level+ (Managed to hurt Oven and send him flying with a surprise attack)

Vinsoke Niji: Mountain level+ (Able to take an attack from Sanji and hurt him)

Charlotte Daifuku: Mountain level+ with Genie (Able to overpower Sanji and take attacks from him)

I don't think that Judge, Yonji, Reiju or Carrot have a reason to directly scale tbh.

As for Base Luffy, I'm not sure he would actually get an upgrade unless someone can point out base Luffy doing something related to this.

Judge, Yonji and Reiju should be mountain+ for the same reason why Smoothie had her 6-C. They are canonically at the same level.

Well WCI Luffy withstood attacks from Sanji and the latter didn't got an upgrade during the arc.

Do you have a statement from the manga that all of the Vinsmokes are on the same level? Judge at least created his children be superhuman warriors that have likely surpassed him.

Damage3245 said:
Do you have a statement from the manga that all of the Vinsmokes are on the same level? Judge at least created his children be superhuman warriors that have likely surpassed him.
Acctually Judge fought on pair with Sanji in chapter 833. It was also stated that Reiju is superior to Yonji

Alright, I can agree to them being Mountain level+, though I still think Yonji is weaker than Sanji considerably.

Yes he is. But he can still be Mountain+.

What do you say about Base Luffy tanking DJ Sanji? Legit, PIS or outlier?

No, Base Luffy is currently listed as At Least 7-A and G2nd as High 7-A.

It's a common discusion if Zoro and Sanji are stronger than Base Luffy after the TS and I agree that they are. Sanji even used Diable Jambe against Luffy who fought Cracker for hours just moments before and still he didnt knock him out. He even said that he went all-out against Luffy.

Calaca Vs, that's Base Luffy's AP. Base Luffy's durability is still High 7-A I believe.

Base Luffy Dura scales to 6-C from Katakuri. But if you're referring to DA Base then yes. He scales to High 7-A from Doffy. I forgotthat.

Well I would say that moment is PIS. Luffy was likely holding back and didn't even hit back. So I'm not really sure if that could validate Sanji being stronger. I always thought we can determine the strength of each of the monster Trio by looking at who trained them. Zoro and Luffy got very good and legendary teachers meanwhile Sanji kinda got the short stick. Also DJ is Sanji's equivalent of Gear Second or Zoro's Asura so it would make sense if those scaled above base Luffy without the aid of Gear Second. But Post Time Skip Luffy works Gear Second into his base form.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Well I would say that moment is PIS. Luffy was likely holding back and didn't even hit back.
Luffy holding back is not PIS, he didn't want to fight him.

He didn't even use Haki to defend his head.

Sanji wouldn't scale for hurting Luffy like that, especially when Luffy just stood back up after taking Sanji's strongest attack.

Js250476 said:
Speaking of would Ivankov scale to this since he's scaled from TS Sanji?
It wouldn't make much sense to scale Ivankov to Post-TS Sanji anyway since we never saw Post-TS Sanji fight him.

I'm updating the pages now.

Does anyone mind at all if I remove the Raid Suit abilities from Sanji's profile? He has never worn the suit, and he practically threw it away as soon as he got it. It should not count as his standard equipment.

Damage3245 said:
Does anyone mind at all if I remove the Raid Suit abilities from Sanji's profile?
Of couse not. I have no idea why does he even have stats for his raid suit tbh

I think it was someone's attempt to give Sanji a meaningful upgrade.

Oh well, I'm over halfway through updating the profiles.

Also I don't understand is base Luffy scaled or not?

Base Luffy's durability is already high enough in the Whole Cake Island Arc. His AP should be unaffected by these revisions from what I can tell.

Back