• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Building from Shit Foundations, Mid-High - High Tier Value Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
chopcrycover.jpg
just remind me something

The other CRT has stalled and been closed down it seems. I think it is fair to continue on with this revision, and we can address other calcs later on if we want to revisit that.

Eseseso's first summary post is probably still viable.

Sure, somebody could, and there are issues there that can be addressed for that too, but in the meantime I think it should be fine to prepare to revise the profiles based on the existing calcs/scaling.

Yall acting like you can't just discuss the accepted scaling for the warship here instead of holding it out and revising 70 profiles all over again is hilarious

Just talk about it here

I spent hours on the warship scaling list, I'm not letting it go to waste, especially when the warship calc itself had no issues.

@Eseseo; can you summarize the scaling chain from your earlier post with a clear list of every tier that each profile should be changed to? I've already got a rough idea & scaling diagram set up, but would like a summary so that we're on the same page.

The string scaling in the notes for OP needs to go when these are applied too, since it’s reporting incorrect values
That too.

Some characters will need justification changes instead of just tier changes, so we'll have to identify those ones and put something suitable in place for them.

@Eseseso; can you summarize the scaling chain from your earlier post with a clear list of every tier that each profile should be changed to? I've already got a rough idea & scaling diagram set up, but would like a summary so that we're on the same page.
sigh

Btw, here is a scaling value summary:

Zoan Tobiroppo tier = 30.24 gigatons

Base Tobiroppo Tier = 4.3 gigatons

Snakeman (who is 4x base Luffy) = Base Katakuri = Oven = Pedro < Perospero

Base/G2 Luffy tier = 1.89 gigatons

High 7-A (Large Mountain Level):
  • Base and G2 Luffy in Fishman Island, Dressrosa, WCI, and Post-Katakuri
  • Base Sanji in Fishman Island/Dressrosa
  • Punk Hazard Nami
  • Punk Hazard Robin
  • Punk Hazard Brook
  • Dressrosa Base Franky and General Franky
  • Monster Point Chopper (as he scales above 1-sword Zoro who is above G2 and scales above Monet who is above Robin)
  • Fishman Island Jimbei
  • Vergo
  • Smoker
  • Punk Hazard Law
  • Ceasar Clown
  • Baby 5
  • Sai
  • Trebol
  • Lao G
  • Baccarat
  • Ain
  • Shuzo
  • Bartolemeo
  • Base Cavendish
  • Both keys for Dressrosa Chinjao
  • Surume (who upscales from Base Wadatsumi's 946 megatons due to one-shotting him)
  • Golem Pica
  • Lucci
  • Bellamy
  • Giolla's durability
  • Buffalo
  • Elizabello
  • Gladius
  • Dellinger
  • Ideo
  • Machvise
  • Senor Pink
  • Harudjin
  • Base Grount (without Zoan arm
  • Sabo
  • Diamante
  • Kyros
  • Hyouzou w/ steroids
  • Tashigi
  • Hina
  • Coby
  • Brulee's durability
  • Base Carrot
  • Wadatsumi w/steroids
  • Base Tesoro
  • Burgess

Mountain level or mountain level+ (7-A or 7-A+):
  • Base Hyouzou's AP (473 megatons, or 7-A)
    • Although IMO since he blocked G2 and was complimented by Luffy for it, he should at least be comparable in his base to Base Luffy
  • Base Wadatsumi (946 megatons, which is 7-A+)

High 7-A+ (Large Mountain Level+):
  • Diable Jambe Sanji
  • Hakuba
  • Base Doflamingo

6-C (Island Level), as a result of Buso Doflamingo downscaling from Gear 4 Luffy:
  • Gear 3 and 4 Luffy in all keys (excluding G4 Post-Udon), as well as G4 Snakeman and Dressrosa G4 Luffy's strongest attacks
  • Base Luffy Post-Udon
  • Beginning of Timeskip Zoro
  • Dressrosa Law's AP
  • Doflamingo in all keys except Base
  • Perospero
  • Oven
  • Daifuku
  • Base Hawkins
  • Vinsmoke Judge
  • Vinsmoke Reiju
  • Vinsmoke Ichiji
  • Vinsmoke Niji
  • Vinsmoke Yonji
  • Pedro
  • Tamago
  • Sulong Carrot
  • Base Tobiroppo
  • Zoan Tobiroppo
  • WCI and Early Wano Sanji
  • Wano Nami
  • Wano Usopp
  • Wano Franky
  • Wano Robin
  • Katakuri in all keys
  • Cracker and Cracker Soldiers
  • Smoothie
  • Capone Bege
  • Grount's Zoan Arm
  • Issho
  • Dice (give him a profile)
  • Tesoro's Giant Golem
  • Base Pica

Above 6-C:
  • Tesoro's Golden Wrath of God scales to double Kong Gatling, so it'd be 8x G3 aka 60.59 gigatons (6-C+). Gold Splash could honestly just go back to scaling to its own 25 gigaton calc.
  • Post-Kata G4 Strongest attacks scale to 4x G3, so 121.18 gigatons (High 6-C)

Last edited:
Thanks. Not touching any other scaling here, so I think we're probably fine to go ahead with the changes.

I can start working through applying them tomorrow. @Arc7Kuroi is also welcome to start making adjustements based on this thread if he wishes. (Remember to link to the CRT)

@Eseseso ive got a question, why is it being proposed that Doffy stomped Diable Jambe Sanji?

From the scans I’ve seen, here and here, Sanji makes Doffy strain and go on the defensive with Diable Jambe. Doffy even concedes that Sanji’s Diable Jambe is tough and powerful. I feel like saying Doffy stomped Sanji is wanking Doffy/downplaying Sanji. Thoughts?

@Eseseso ive got a question, why is it being proposed that Doffy stomped Diable Jambe Sanji?

From the scans I’ve seen, here and here, Sanji makes Doffy strain and go on the defensive with Diable Jambe. Doffy even concedes that Sanji’s Diable Jambe is tough and powerful. I feel like saying Doffy stomped Sanji is wanking Doffy/downplaying Sanji. Thoughts?
👀

Good question, but he was completely unaffected by DJ's attacks and casually matched them with no issue.

Also, he still scales far above Luffy's G2 Bazooka, which would be 2x his 1.89 gigaton normal G2

Doflamingo's performance against Sanji puts him as superior to him, but not to the point of upscaling, I think.

His one attack that actually landed on Sanji was quickly recovered from, and he still had to block Sanji's hits so he wasn't completely unphased by them.

I think Doflamingo should be bumped down to High 7-A+.

Doflamingo's performance against Sanji puts him as superior to him, but not to the point of upscaling, I think.

His one attack that actually landed on Sanji was quickly recovered from, and he still had to block Sanji's hits so he wasn't completely unphased by them.
He should still upscale from being far above G2nd's Eagle Bazooka.

Plus Sanji wasn't using armament there, tbf. I don't think he could beat Doflamingo but I don't know if Doflamingo could put him down. Actually maybe Sanji could defeat him or tie with him actually, but it'd obviously be considerably harder than how Luffy defeated him

He should still upscale from being far above G2nd's Eagle Bazooka.

He was sent flying by Luffy's Eagle Bazooka. Weaker attacks than Luffy's Eagle Bazooka were able to cause Doflamingo to bleed, so I wouldn't use this one feat to upscale Doflamingo above 2x Gear 2 Luffy.

Doflamingo also felt the need to use Haki to defend himself from Gear 2 Luffy's attacks.

He was sent flying by Luffy's Eagle Bazooka. Weaker attacks than Luffy's Eagle Bazooka were able to cause Doflamingo to bleed, so I wouldn't use this one feat to upscale Doflamingo above 2x Gear 2 Luffy.

Doflamingo also felt the need to use Haki to defend himself from Gear 2 Luffy's attacks.
Isn't he calling it ticklish on that same page...? It's obvious his dura should upscale from eagle bazooka. There's no haki there either, it's just the blood from gamma knife on his chest

And getting sent flying is either an LS thing or doflamingo allowing himself to get sent flying just for kicks. Basically nothing on that page hints he took damage, including his own words directly denying that too

Isn't he calling it ticklish on that same page...? It's obvious his dura should upscale from eagle bazooka. There's no haki there either, it's just the blood from gamma knife on his chest
I'll get back to this tomorrow, but I think there's consistency issues with that. Will come back with more scans.

Can we at least agree that Doflamingo isn't upscaling off Sanji anymore?

Nevermind I checked up- yeah, I won't say he should UPSCALE. He by no means implied it's as weak as the eagle bazooka and acknowledged Sanji's power (even actively defending himself instead of taking it)

I agree he doesn't UPSCALE from DJ. (Wherever that is in the chain) but he should upscale from x2 base Luffy-- or whatever eagle Bazooka's considered, be it base or G2.
He calls one strong and the other ticklish, so if DJ Sanji's below eagle bazooka it might need a bump up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back