• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Thread

That interested Tom, he didn't know how to be in a band but he could adapt, practice makes the master they say, because of what got into their conversation

"Huh, what's up" He said, that was one of his problems, his social skills

(I have Social skill issue irl, so i will put it here)
"The sky, I believe."

She tilts her head, speaking with apparent honesty. Seems in the future certain slang had managed to fade out with time...

(Damn, shit got wholesome while I was away.)

The door had its usual response to Tom declaring his desire. The door was mostly open, it could barely, just barely fit an average sized person at the level of "opened-ness" now.

Yuri chuckled, cupping her right cheek woefully into her hand as she let out a breath. "Haha... I am reminded that you are all so very young, once again."

The door had its usual response to Tom declaring his desire. The door was mostly open, it could barely, just barely fit an average sized person at the level of "opened-ness" now.

Yuri chuckled, cupping her right cheek woefully into her hand as she let out a breath. "Haha... I am reminded that you are all so very young, once again."
"Pftt, overestimating your age now?" Loka sarcastically remarked.

"What age were you when you went down, 50?" Kuthaliara asked, rubbing her eyes again as if that'd solve some of the pain she got from the light as she pulled her hands away and opened her eyes

"What age were you when you went down, 50?" Kuthaliara asked, rubbing her eyes again as if that'd solve some of the pain she got from the light as she pulled her hands away and opened her eyes
"56, pushing 57." Yuri said, "My birthday was a week later, but I... didn't get to live to it, obviously. Heh."

"I think time flows a bit differently in this space..." Yuri murmured, moving over to the partially opened door. She tries to squeeze through the entrance, but is unsuccessful in getting through. It seemed it'd need more to completely open. (Yall know who I'm waiting for)

(Midas already said his thing lol)
Ashe said nothing for a moment, staring at the glowing inscription.

"...My dream..." He murmured softly.

"...I...guess I wanna sail the sea. Just like them fisherman from my village." Ashe said. His voice grew slightly somber, the man gingerly rubbing his neck.

"...Used to watch them ships leave port every day from my window...pretty things they were...."

"I think time flows a bit differently in this space..." Yuri murmured, moving over to the partially opened door. She tries to squeeze through the entrance, but is unsuccessful in getting through. It seemed it'd need more to completely open. (Yall know who I'm waiting for)
"Well, it seems that I got stuck at the same age" he joked

Hikaru walked a little away from the door listening to the others conversing while fiddling with the chain that was wrapped around his arm. His shikigami drifted along beside him. “Still hard to believe this is real,” he muttered to himself.

"Yuri Kim. Pleasure to make your acquaintance... Anuttara." Yuri said, seemingly having slight trouble pronouncing his name.
"Just call me Loka or Bodhi, any works..." he said.
"Headache that i will get due i maybe confused Yumi with Yuri, since both names are similar" Tom says

"Tom Angelos if someone forget"
"That's quite a cute name...." Yumi said.

Back