• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think has been discussed on the previous fanfiction thread but anytime I see a crossover written in Spanish, I gotta get out of dodge before I see real some awful writing, harems and bashing

Yeah it's one thing to start the story with betrayal and OOCness, but to see Goku be turned into this...... Abomination, of all things sane and normal, is completely unacceptable and a complete far cry for how Goku is suppose to act

And if you're gonna make a tasteless betrayal fanfic, at least make it readable. The grammar and spelling are atrocious.

I saw a VERY old fanfic where Naruto gets an unknown bloodline and learns this ability in five minutes and somehow tamed every single animal in the Forest of Death, and his ability he can sense the wind and anyone in it. He also has numerous animals as his summons and he has full control of the Kyuubi in five days on his own and somehow the Kyuubi during this time was nice towards Naruto and for some reason the Kyuubi was Naruto's...sighs mom and like in the Fourth Hokage Minato is his dad.

How would that even work? Did it just take the form of Kushina when Mito performed the transfer? If so, why did she even perform it to begin with if there wasn't a Jinchuuriki candidate? Does it possess Kushina? This is just so dumb.

How would that even work? Did it just take the form of Kushina when Mito performed the transfer? If so, why did she even perform it to begin with if there wasn't a Jinchuuriki candidate? Does it possess Kushina? This is just so dumb.
This was made somewhere before most of the series or something so really everything was a question mark, to accurately state this fic was made and completed when it was before Sasuke killed Orochimaru in Shippuden.

Also Minato was called Arashi.

Dunno but seems very prevalent in pre-2008 fanfictions.

This is what I found

"Arashi Uzumaki was a theoretically fanmade name every Naruto fan gave to Minato, the 4th Hokage, before his true name was revealed. When Jiraiya revealed the Toad Summoning Scroll to Naruto, there was a name that was translated as Arashi by fans."

WAIT, I remember reading this tentacle smut fanfic literally titled "Azathoth ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ"

Yes, that was the title

There's a smutty Cthulhu manga where's it's a "cum guzzling gyaru girl"......

@Planck69 I think it's even more insulting when you consider that Goku is a very compassionate and forgiving soul to the point that it's considered a character flaw so to see such a compassionate soul be reduced to mindlessly murdering other's and ******* women even as a kid is just bullshit and it completely ignores what Goku is meant to represent.

@Planck69 I think it's even more insulting when you consider that Goku is a very compassionate and forgiving soul to the point that it's considered a character flaw so to see such a compassionate soul be reduced to mindlessly murdering other's and ******* women even as a kid is just bullshit and it completely ignores what Goku is meant to represent.
Agreed. The betrayal was so forced honestly and his reaction even more so. Why do people think that characters will just turn on each other for middle school angst?

Because it's meant to be "DeEp" or whatever, completely missing the point of how these characters have known Goku for years and trust and care about him dearly, it's just a subtle way for the author to bash otherwise normal characters and apply his flawed concepts of what a story is to be like.

Yeah, just look at his tentacled grace laze around on his throne sexily. The symbol of wet Japanese coochies everywhere.

Then he gnaws hungrily in boredom.

Also, the image of Azathoth gnawing aimlessly just feels adorable.

I mean we all have our standards on what adorable means, but seeing a literal blob of chaos gnawing as adorable is weird but it'd 999% of the time better then a crossover harem fanfic

Aren't those a dime a dozen? Like,it's almost the standard time travel fanfiction.

Back