• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You Wake Up As The Last Character You Searched On The VSBW, What Would You Do?

not sure how i could live with myself.

Ima ghost now 😳😳😳 hm also imagine the possibilities. I can see the future, omnipresent, outside of space time, and more. Like I could do so much. Sadly I’d have to follow a monado boy around too.

Emperor Palpatine

Get on top of a large tower and scream:

u-unlimited-power-star-wars.gif

But, let’s be honest, I just want to see my royal guards in action. They are so cool.

Last edited:
Frieza... ok I would continue to manage the commerce of the galaxy, forge strategic alliances and stop trying to fight Goku, it no longer benefits me. I would train more often to be more powerful.

Geist so i have two options: die or hide forever, i think i would rather try to absorb an armor and live as far away as possible either from salem, ozpin (because if ozpin knows it is very likely that salem will find out when cinder attacks) or anything, maybe somewhere in Vacuo or one of the small islands.

Also if I am suicidal I would try to convince Ruby to help me survive, if she doesn't kill me first.

I'll be waking up as Alien X then.

I would use my reality warping powers to shape earth into an eternal paradise, where everyone should be able to live a happy life in peace and prosperity.

I would like to travel to other planets with sentient life in the universe (I think there should be some intelligent life out there, the universe is a big place) and transform those into paradises as well, so everyone in the universe can live in bliss.

It's boring but my entertainment is worthless compared to billions of other people's happiness.

Also, there is reasonable evidence to conclude that all Celestialsapiens including Alien X are Tier 0 (rank-into-rank) but this wiki isn't ready for that...

Baki Hanma; a more or less normal human who is very strong and very good at fighting
just decimate a bunch of fighting tournaments and become a millionaire, screw beating my dad

Knuckles the Echidna.

I would await Sonic's arrival on Angel Island (Sonic 3) and explain the situation to him and help him stop Eggman. Later, I would plan with Sonic and Tails how to prevent Eggman from breaking the Master Emerald and thus not awakening Chaos (Sonic Adventure). Some time later Eggman would look for his grandfather's documents and access to the ARK (SA2), so I would promise Rouge many jewels to prevent the master emerald from being damaged. All other SA2 events would occurr normally.

I would be in charge of warning Tails and Rouge about Metal Sonic to stop him before his final transformation (Sonic Heroes). I would then talk to Sonic to travel to the future with Chaos Control and steal the Phantom Ruby (which will save trouble there, but it doesn't matter now). I'll keep it to create an illusion and protect Angel Island.

Years would pass, and Silver would arrive warning about the future (after attacking Sonic and all that). Thanks to the Phantom Ruby, we could mislead and defeat Mephiles. We could somehow create an ideal container to seal it once more, and save ourselves a lot of time travel, and losing memories (since losing them would ruin everything I did).

Eggman would surely try to awaken Dark Gaia, so I would prevent Sonic from doing so, and the two transformed would attack Eggman to avoid it, also avoiding the Werehog transformation. We would force him to surrender and be arrested, with no escape.

I would go back to my island with the ruby and Colors, Generations and Lost World would never happen. Eggman would be in prison, and the ruby of that time would appear, having two at the same time. I would use both of them to destroy each other, and that would end this story.

Knuckles the Echidna.

I would await Sonic's arrival on Angel Island (Sonic 3) and explain the situation to him and help him stop Eggman. Later, I would plan with Sonic and Tails how to prevent Eggman from breaking the Master Emerald and thus not awakening Chaos (Sonic Adventure). Some time later Eggman would look for his grandfather's documents and access to the ARK (SA2), so I would promise Rouge many jewels to prevent the master emerald from being damaged. All other SA2 events would occurr normally.

I would be in charge of warning Tails and Rouge about Metal Sonic to stop him before his final transformation (Sonic Heroes). I would then talk to Sonic to travel to the future with Chaos Control and steal the Phantom Ruby (which will save trouble there, but it doesn't matter now). I'll keep it to create an illusion and protect Angel Island.

Years would pass, and Silver would arrive warning about the future (after attacking Sonic and all that). Thanks to the Phantom Ruby, we could mislead and defeat Mephiles. We could somehow create an ideal container to seal it once more, and save ourselves a lot of time travel, and losing memories (since losing them would ruin everything I did).

Eggman would surely try to awaken Dark Gaia, so I would prevent Sonic from doing so, and the two transformed would attack Eggman to avoid it, also avoiding the Werehog transformation. We would force him to surrender and be arrested, with no escape.

I would go back to my island with the ruby and Colors, Generations and Lost World would never happen. Eggman would be in prison, and the ruby of that time would appear, having two at the same time. I would use both of them to destroy each other, and that would end this story.
Big. Brain. Knuckles.

SCP 3812

as for what I’d do? Burn all of reality until not even concepts remain. Then make a new reality and do it again

Thaddeus Thaum

Guess I am working with the SCP foundation. Thankfully with the division i am working with I wouldn1t be out of place plus i won`t have to deal with the horrifying scps like 682, the skarkitc. I might join the serpants hand in secret

Cure March

Ok, I would not change anything in general, but I would take advantage of my knowledge and skills to facilitate battles, and in the process get better grades in studies. I don't know much about Smile Precure, so I can't evaluate further at this time.

Turles

Unlike what happened in the movie, I would decide to take advantage of my knowledge about Saiyans and get the power of an SSJ as quickly as possible (since I know how it works). After continuing training for many years and reaching SSJ2 (more or less at the time of Cell on Earth), I would awaken the Golden Ozaru thanks to a lunar eclipse, and controlling the transformation, I would reach SSJ4.

When Buu's saga happened, I would arrive on Earth and kill the vast majority of the planet, offering Vegeta and his family salvation in exchange for their planet belonging to my planetary network. I would wait years, and since I would have killed Goku, it is probable that Beerus would never look for the SSJ God (he wouldn't have that dream), and I would continue training and improving, until the day of Molo's liberation. I would confront him on New Namek and kill him before he got the power back.

Do I rule the universe? I think so.

I searched up Atomic Samurai. Painful. Although I'm pretty strong, my fate is to be a sandbag.

Back