• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You Wake Up As The Last Character You Searched On The VSBW, What Would You Do?

Lord Boros

Knowing how horrid earth is, I'd probably CSRC the planet. I could probably freaky things with regen lol. All for the sacrifice of no dingdong

Lord Boros

Knowing how horrid earth is, I'd probably CSRC the planet. I could probably freaky things with regen lol. All for the sacrifice of no dingdong

That sounds familiar....

Lord Boros. This should be fun.

Since I'll already know of Saitama's existence, I'll be training intensively before the Alien Seer even tells me of his existence. Then, I'll keep training on the 20 year trip to Earth, continuing to grow even stronger and to push myself to become as strong as possible.

From there, I'd just show up. No terrorizing or anything. I'd just... be there.

"Yo, Saitama! Just the guy I wanted to see! You're like the strongest guy around. Mind training me to get even stronger?"

So I'd train with Saitama to get stronger as well, maybe even rival him in strength. Then, I'll learn martial arts from Bang and Darkshine, and basically become a more formidable Saitama.

I might also pull up to the Monster Association, too. Because, you know, Psykos. Need I say more?

So yeah, that's me as Boros.

Pontus: ...I mean, I guess I'm a God in another planet now. Honestly, when the plot begins to move on I really can't do much considering it's a 7-B vs 5-B, and it gets even worse when I have to try and up against a 3-A possibly 2-C being. Hopefully, I can get on the protag's good side and maybe become stronger alongside them? It's really my only best bet in this entire thing.

Well I'm not changing much, but I would definitely abuse the shit out of Soul Edge's Powers.

Back