• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You Wake Up As The Last Character You Searched On The VSBW, What Would You Do?

Maxwell
well i am definitely going to abuse the notebooks power. I would summon any item i desire and even summon heros and villlains for stuff like rewriting my body and mentoring me

oh hi ned
GyuxRBl.jpg

Alvida.

Uhhh, after eating the Sube Sube no Mi, I think I'd either join the Revolutionary Army or the Marines, mainly to learn Observation and Armament Haki to get that training in. I'd probably end up apologizing to Koby (for stuff I didn't do, mind you), and try to gain his trust so I could have a potential sparring partner.

Tzeentch
well i am going to abuse the hell out of the power. I would probably try to reduce war since that gives khorne power. I would lead the world towards technological revolution and gain power from it. I will try to improve standards of live to prevent nurgle from getting power. In short i will screw over all the other gods except for slaneesh

Time to revitalize this.

I got Kaguya Ōtsutsuki.

Uhhh, I really don't think I'd do much of anything. I'd just show up, vibe, and confuse Black Zetsu because of it. Then I'd probably be like "Uh, by the way, you can get rid of him, I'm just gonna be out here doing my thing, I guess."

I seriously don't know lol

I'll ask people that are knowledgeable on Naruto and probably edit or reply to this post once I have a more in-depth understanding of how me being Kaguya affects things.

Kiran

Well, guess I've been isekai'd into a version of me who's been isekai'd into Fire Emblem

I'd probably be about the same, except dumber and more likely to just fire the gun

Honestly I’d just avoid the Witcher like the plague and just use my powers to annoy and prank people.

Honestly I’d just avoid the Witcher like the plague and just use my powers to annoy and prank people.
XD That sounds hilarious.

Groudon...

I guess I'll smack some giant water creature until a green dragon pimp smacks the both of us or something? I don't know much about Pokemon.

I've got this guy. Spoilers for Falcon and the Winter Soldier, btw.

So, unlike Walker, I wouldn't jump in demanding respect from Bucky and Sam. When Bucky says "just because you have that shield doesn't mean you're Captain America", I'd tell him:

Me: "Look, I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't feel like I can live up to Steve... I honestly thought Sam was going to be the next Cap, or you. Not me."
Sam: "We were fugitives."
Me: "So was Steve, wasn't he? But he was still Captain America. Look, I may not feel like Captain America, you may not want me to be Captain America, but that's how the world sees me right now, and I don't want to let them down."

No idea how they'd react from there. Sam might be inclined to think about it, while Bucky would probably still want to take the shield. I'd still help out in the police situation, but I'd probably still be outside, waiting for a conversation with Bucky and Sam, merely asking if they've got any leads or if they want my help. I'd offer to hang back, since I'd be the noob of the group, which wouldn't make me come off as arrogant or as condescending. However, for sake of this, I'd assume there'd still be some hesitancy to fully have me join their party, in which case I'd be more composed, and come to the same conclusions that Walker did originally. I'd encounter them around when Episode 4 takes place, and purposefully barge in to interrupt Sam. Why? It's simple: from there, I'd follow Zemo and get the Super Soldier Serum. From there, I'd walk in and apologize for screwing things up, showing some humility (because even if the serum wasn't a factor, I'd still feel like I'd get impatient and jump in at some point). The Dora Milaje enter, in which case I'd try to negotiate with them, but would still probably end up getting into a confrontation with them where they serve my butt to me on a silver platter. After that, I'm taking the serum, going the same route that Walker and Lemar did originally. However, I'd be more inclined to keep my eye on Lemar and watch his back. I'd even try to dive in with the shield and block the blow for him. Assuming I succeed or even block the hit with my own body, I'd get up with a mere "ow", signifying that I'm not going to be that easy to kill anymore, with a little bit of a smirk. I'd assume the Flag Smashers would run, with which I would give chase. However, instead of killing the dude, I'd just bring him in for questioning. With no major bludgeoning fiasco, they'd probably be less inclined to take the shield from me. From there, no idea how those actions alter the events going forward, especially with the new Captain America 4 coming out soon. /ISPOILER]

So, I guess I'm just stuck in my tomb until The Dovahkiin and Tolfdir show up, at which point I make a deal with them to let them examine the damn thing so I don't get ******* murder-stomped and I can be freed to leave this damn tomb because as much as I love my Eye of Magnus Shield, I also don't want to be stuck here for the rest of my Undead Life.

Oryx the Mad God

My massive prior knowledge on the verse would probably give me a massive edge on everyone, add that to the fact that I would not be as arrogant(because yes, i am a bit overconfident and arrogant) and I would be able to stand my ground easily. also if i actually wanted to be uncontested I would utilize my prior knowledge to literally just roll up into the nexus with my entire army and wipe that shit out, or my peaceful side would take over and i would slowly dial it back, one or the other.

K then
Well I woke up as Welt and I have access to the entire Arahato franchise which includes anime’s and toylines definitely gonna put that money into buying a nice small lodge by the beach with the most beastly of gaming PCs possible
And I’ll use his money to fly to the moon in an Arahato Mech and collect a lot of moon rocks since with his powers I’d be able to breath on the moon bring them down to earth then sell them to NASA or something later on

...I am a living sword that devours worlds and divine blood, I will probably betray Gorr and never revive him after his first death.

I trick Loki to not killing Old Thor and i trying to end up in the hands of one of his granddaughters

Delta.

Uhhh, huh... Probably ask Naruto to take down Amado in exchange for me not taking Kawaki so I don't get shut down. Other than that, idk lol

Izuku Midoriya. Let me explain.

I'd start off in base key and start as Izuku whenever All Might says "become a hero."
Since Izuku began as an unathletic teenager, I assume that I can keep the stronger key, which is me. I'm able to use the workout routine more effectively and start off in beginning of series with a power boost. I also know how to use Full Cowling, so I start at a likely 8% power output. I'd also tell All Might about my prior knowledge and use it responsibly, only when thousands would die without it.

I'd conquer the entrance exams by using 8%, getting 2nd place in the rankings. I'd use AP shots to snipe others as well, and at the end against the Executor Bot, considering it's ranking (which I think 8-B would be more reasonable here) i'd use a Full Cowling 20% California Smash in order to defeat the bot in one punch.

From here, I effortlessly win/get top in most events until USJ. In USJ, if All Might loses I go full cowling 100% (similar to the Heroes Rising Movie) and absolutely destroy the USJ Nomu by breaking the ground, catching him off guard and then using Manchester Smash.

In the Sports Festival, I inspire Todoroki but lose the fight so that Todoroki see's that his effort was existent. In the Stain fight I carry due to my prior knowledge on Stain by using 20% AP Shots. Around this point I should have around 15% power output.

Final Exams work same way as in the real story. In the Training Camp Arc I mainly prepare for my fight with Muscular. I get to 20% and fight Muscular. I would use OFA at around 100% to one shot muscular, since he is, at maximum, Low 7-B while my OFA 100% should likely be comparable to Final Act Saga Deku.

Around this point in the Provisional Licensing Arc, I should gain access to the additional quirks. If Izuku was able to activate his quirk by thinking, "I need to use my quirk to capture Shinso," then it should apply here, where Danger Sense would be the first quirk to activate, as I would think, "I need to dodge these balls". After this I would realize that I have unlocked my quirks, and besides the second users quirk, i'd know how to activate them well enough.

I'd unlock Blackwhip in the Provisional Licensing Arc as well in order to effectively be able to rescue civilians. And when it comes to Deku vs Kacchan (if that still happens) Danger Sense one shot gg. In the fight against Mirio, i'd likely one shot Mirio, but due to his insane control of his quirk it'd take a bit for me to get the 20% hit off, but he can't do anything to me either due to my danger sense.

When fighting against Sir Nighteye, this is also a situation where Danger Sense makes me able to effortlessly beat this fight, as it takes away Nighteyes one advantage of being able to see into the future (as well as this, Deku's 20% key is Hypersonic while Sir Nighteye is Supersonic+)

In the Shie Haisaki arc, i'd likely gain access to 30% and then likely not need to go 100% in order to defeat Overhaul. Though, i'd likely do it anyways since it's an easy good fight for me if I do. The fight against Gentle Criminal results in me one shotting, but being careful to limit my power (if I went above 15% Gentle Criminal would likely die in one shot) i'd likely use Blackwhip to capture him easily though, and if he runs away, this'll be the unlock of float, which i'd use to gain flight.

In the Joint Training Arc, i'd absolutely carry my team, with myself gaining access to 35%. There'd be a situation to learn Smokescreen, and then i'd set off with 40% of One for All into the Meta-Liberation Army Arc. With my newfound powers and 40% of One for All, i'd tip off All Might about the villains plot. A team of pro heroes would be formed and the final battle of the series would begin.

Unlike the Paranormal Liberation War, Tomura Shigaraki would be unready, with the demolition of both the Paranormal Liberation and the League of Villains, but it's not that simple, even with High 7-C (should be comparable to pre-wiki update 45% Deku) levels of power. I would quickly be incapacitated by the fact that I would need to defeat Gigantomachia, even if it was only in one punch. I'd have pain manipulation (gained from the exercise to gain OFA, which is the reason why I chose to start from that point in time in the first place), so i'd be unable to use OFA as effectively.

From that point onwards i'd graduate, become the #1 hero and master 100% of OFA, as well as Fa-Jin and the Second Wielders quirk, avoiding the potential chaos, and continue living in that world. I'd not need to worry about finding a protégé, and when All for One breaks out, i'd one shot due to him being even weaker than his Weakened Form (likely). I'd literally be an unstoppable force. Heck, even if a character that's in a tier superior to 6-C came along and decided to commit genocide, i'd just store up energy with Fa-Jin before one shotting it.

And that, is what would happen if I was Izuku Midoriay.

Back