• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You Wake Up As The Last Character You Searched On The VSBW, What Would You Do?

Dab on Seatopia by not even waking up and continuing to sleep...if its Monday.

Any other day: Don’t follow Jet Jaguar instead find Godzilla and tell him what’s up. Showa Goji is easily the most reasonable and intelligent of the Movie Gojis so I’m pretty sure he’d listen. We would take Gigan down in a 2v1 (3v1 depending on Jet Jaguar). I’d probably be a better fighter than Megalon as well...to be fair he didn’t fight well to begin with so anyone else controlling him would be an improvement.

I’m now a member the Goji crew.

Last edited:
I've got Gremmy Thoumeaux.

I wouldn't even fight Kenpachi, I'd just use the Visionary to make my opponents have no desire to fight me. After Yhwach is defeated, I'll use the Visionary to make them think that I was on their side the entire time. From there, I could pretty much chill with the members of the Soul Society, and then live life from there. I don't know exactly what else there is to be done, since many of the main threats are already dealt with.

I've got Ichigo Kurosaki.

Realistically, I feel like I'd do pretty much all of the same things he does. Nothing much would really change, except for the fact that I really wouldn't be as oblivious to Orihime's feelings. So yeah, pretty short. I defeat Yhwach, marry Orihime, have a son, and my story pretty much ends there (unless Kubo decides to make a spin-off series).

Got MSPA Reader

Ngl, I just read through the entirety of Homestuck so I'm pretty stoked to be the guy. I'd probably mess around with the meta-rivers to **** with the fates of various characters. Definitely would try to doom Lord English as much as possible here but knowing me, I would either worry too much or be killed.

I've got Orochi from One Punch Man.

Unlike Orochi in canon, I wouldn't be insane, and I'd also be training heavily in an attempt to break my limiter. So, when Psykos tries to persuade me to join, it'll go something like this...

Psykos: Orochi.
Me: I'm in.
Psykos: I ha-.... you're in?
Me: Yeah, you're going to make me into some kind of monster, right? I'm in.
Psykos: I, uh, wow. I didn't expect it to be that easy...
Me: Yeah. Also, keep your eye out for a giant spaceship that Tatsumaki manages to stop. There's a powerful alien on there. His DNA would be great for some kind of Elixir to increase your psychic abilities.
Psykos: How did you-?
Me: That's not important. The point is, I'm in.

So then, I'd be made into the monstrous Orochi. From there, I'd continue working with Psykos. However, due to my great level of strength, I might start picking off and absorbing various S-Class Heroes to make myself even stronger. When dealing with Saitama, I'd probably just leave and help Psykos. I'd probably just say that my appearance is a costume or something, or just try to be nice, maybe even say that I want to be a hero (which isn't a lie, as being a member of the Hero Association would give me a better chance of being able to absorb more heroes). Hopefully, we'd be able to go our separate ways, and I'd be able to track him down and absorb him and possibly Garou later. If I get them both, I'll be far, far stronger.

So yeah, I pretty much simp for Psykos.

If in real world SCP-2786 destroy the horror and tragedy genres do to love of happy endings.

In verse destroy a bunch of anomalies and work at Wilson's.

Meliodas
I guess I try to reobtain my full power before I meet Elizabeth and use it to prevent the resurrection of the Demon Clan? IDK, I'm not exactly a fan of NNT after that terrible ending

I know nothing about him

I got Saitama.

As someone who appreciates and wants to learn martial arts, I might also try to master some form of martial arts or create my own just because. I'd act pretty much like the regular Saitama, except I wouldn't be depressed all the time. So yeah, there might be some things I do differently, but nothing worth mentioning here.

So I shall be another Majin called Fin.
If I retain my intelligence IRL, I'd probably go around the multiverse and absorb characters like Janemba or Demon Gods to gain some good haxes and skill. Once that's done I'd probably rampage around the multiverse and beat up the Z Warriors and maybe a God of Destruction or two

THE BRITISH EMPIRE

I have no idea how the story of Fallen London goes but probably begin to construct the Dawn Machine to start sniping people with Void Manip across universes. It does have Low Multiversal Range.

This guy.

Hmm, I'd probably train in case I end up battling Garou (hasn't happened in the manga, but you've gotta be prepared just in case). I don't know how much faster I'd get, but I'd hope it'd be enough to provide me with a better edge against Garou, should I even fight him in the manga. I might also request training from Bang and Darkshine to have a better arsenal of martial arts.

Also, since I know that the chances of training Saitama are slim, I could train people that would be more receptive of it and would probably benefit from it more: The B-Class Heroes of the Blizzard Group. This would also help Fubuki, since she wouldn't have to worry about them holding her back as much, and I could suggest that she trains in fighting alone and building up confidence in doing so while I train the other members of her group (and possibly her, if she's cool with that). That'd help Fubuki be more formidable, as well as the entire Blizzard Group, and myself lol

Tl;dr I gotta go fast.

Lord Boros. This should be fun.

Since I'll already know of Saitama's existence, I'll be training intensively before the Alien Seer even tells me of his existence. Then, I'll keep training on the 20 year trip to Earth, continuing to grow even stronger and to push myself to become as strong as possible.

From there, I'd just show up. No terrorizing or anything. I'd just... be there.

"Yo, Saitama! Just the guy I wanted to see! You're like the strongest guy around. Mind training me to get even stronger?"

So I'd train with Saitama to get stronger as well, maybe even rival him in strength. Then, I'll learn martial arts from Bang and Darkshine, and basically become a more formidable Saitama.

I might also pull up to the Monster Association, too. Because, you know, Psykos. Need I say more?

So yeah, that's me as Boros.

I got Oryx the guy from Realm of the Mad God. I’d probably wait and gather a whole bunch of mages together and start generating island wide earthquakes to take them all out.

Start dura and regen negging as much as possible, start spamming everything I have in my arsenal. Probably start asking Lord Ruthven for help and tip the realm’s rules over again so I can be extra OP.

Due to being him, I would also have to fix all of my issues. That being my fear of chickens, being an alcoholic, being cocky and overconfident, and being staggered on my more powerful attacks.

I would try to BFR as many people within the Nexus as what my ability lets me to back to my castle and just start destroying everything.

And hey, if I die, I get resurrected in an unknown amount of time. I would also have to deal with the mages to make sure that I don’t get turned into a chicken again.

I've got Bulma. There are tons of things I can do with this.

So, I'd meet Goku and pretty much start adventuring with him. I'd also secretly strike a bargain with Master Roshi to learn how to use ki without other people knowing. However, when the Dragon Balls are gathered, I'm wishing for something else.

"I wish to stop aging when I'm in my physical prime!"

From there, I'd go home, getting the help of my father, Mr. Briefs, to create a Gravity Room that can block ki signatures, so no one (including Dr. Gero) can get a gauge on how strong I actually am from consecutive gravity training. Later on, in fact, pretty early on, I'd try to climb Korin's Tower with a fairly low power level, but large enough so I could clear the tower fast enough before getting tired. From there, I'd try to get to Kami's Lookout. From there, I'd ask Kami to train me as a potential Guardian of Earth. I'd suggest training in the Pendulum Room, and then the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. The thing about the Pendulum Room is that it can allow an individual to train practically anywhere without affecting the flow of time. From there, I could learn things like Forced Spirit Fission, and possibly even Moro's magic. Of course, I'd also ask Kami and Mr. Popo to not let anyone know that I was training here.

I'd continue training alone in the Gravity Room once it's full developed, and growing in power, as well as constantly suppressing myself so no one knows that I'm getting stronger. I'd also talk to Tien to learn the Multi-Form technique, as that will help me later. Once I master the Multi-Form technique, I'll be able to use that to have a sparring partner in the Gravity Room, as well as two clones to spar and train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber or with Kami and Mr. Popo. Since the Multi-Form technique divides your power level by the number of clones, that means that if I had a power level of 100, splitting myself into 4 would result in multi-forms having a power level of 25. However, if they all train and get 2x stronger, then they all have a power level of 50, which will result in my having a power level of 200. Honestly, with gravity training and training with Kami, the gains will probably get even higher. I'd pretty much just train in secret, hanging back to let the events play out like in canon. I'd also work on a Dragon Radar when I'm resting from training, as well as getting started on making a spaceship to get to Namek (since that's gonna happen). I'll have my own stashed with a higher setting for gravity training so I can get even higher gains when training.

During the 5 year timeskip from DB to DBZ, I'd make a few wishes. One each year, to be exact.

1. I wish to have Saiyan S-Cells in my DNA while retaining my appearance!
2. I wish to not need food to live!
3. I wish to not need water to live!
4. I wish to never get tired!
Assuming all of these are within Shenron's power, I could greatly continue to benefit from training and growing stronger. Now, I have the limitless potential of Saiyans. However, this also means I could do something else.

If it's possible, using the Multi-Form technique, I'd do the Super Saiyan God ritual. If it works, my power would exponentially increase, and I would continue training and growing stronger. Now, I won't need to worry about hiding my power level for the most part, just hiding the pressure of my god ki. Also, no need for food and water to survive means that I can train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for extended periods of time. However, I won't have to worry about getting very old, since I've already made a wish to stop aging once I reach my physical prime.

For the Saiyan Saga and Namek Saga, I'd be training. I'd also create little drones to collect DNA, much like what Dr. Gero did. I'll collect the DNA of Piccolo, some of the Earthlings, and Frieza when I'm on Namek.

From there, I'll be doing some experiments to find a way to implement all of those DNA samples into myself, almost like making myself into an Android like Cell or Android 21. I'll also be doing some training and of course managing Capsule Corp. I won't show off my full strength until later, after Cell shows up. I'd also try to have the Cell Saga play out per usual, making sure the Saiyans get access to Super Saiyan 2. However, I would grab some of Cell's DNA from after he upchucked 18.

In the Buu Saga, I'd also try to get a sample of Buu's DNA as well, either during or after the arc. I'd implement all of this and use it to make myself even more powerful, continuing to train using Vegeta as a partner and continuing to train when he needs to rest or sleep, etc. Using Frieza's DNA, I could survive in space, and train on neutron stars, much like how I mentioned in the Android 21 post I did. This would drastically increase my strength even more.

Now, onto Dragon Ball Super. Beerus wakes up and talks about the Super Saiyan God. Of course, it's my party, and I would be training intensively before the party to prepare for Beerus showing up, even having extra pudding there at the party so no problems occur.

Vegeta: "L-Lord Beerus!"
Beerus: "I'm here looking for the Super Saiyan God."
Bulma/Me: "Unfortunately, I'm not a Super Saiyan God. But, I'll try to entertain you. You all, get Goku and find out how to get the Super Saiyan God. I'll deal with him. Whis, was it? Could we take this elsewhere? Somewhere private?"
Whis: "Does that sound fine with you, Lord Beerus?"
Beerus: "Very well. We'll take this to an abandoned planet."
From there, I'd fight Beerus, explaining that I am a Super Saiyan God, and that I'm providing time for another Super Saiyan God to be created. Honestly, even with all my training, I still feel like I'd be at a massive disadvantage. Until...

majin_bulma___lineart_by_godvore_dbhudql-fullview.jpg

Yup, a Majin form. I was setting up for that lol. Combined with my God ki, and after my training on Neutron Stars, Multi-Form usage, Vegeta as a sparring partner, limitless stamina, and techniques I've received from the DNA of the various fighters I possess, I'd likely end up being much more formidable against Beerus than Goku was. However, I don't know if I'd be strong enough to beat him or not. I'd probably definitely get a Zenkai from that fight. Before we return, I'd ask Beerus and Whis if I could be trained by them in secret, and if they'd make sure that no one knows about my strength and true level of power.

If they accept, I'll learn from them both, as I would likely accept the idea of being a God of Destruction candidate. So, I'd train with Beerus and learn how to use Hakaishin ki and train with Whis to improve with my martial arts and learn Ultra Instinct. I'd pretty much keep all of this to myself.

When the Tournament of Power rolls around, I'll probably finally unveil my power, replacing Tien in the Tournament of Power. I'd be able to absorb fodder, and even opponents like Cabba, Caulifla and Kale. This would increase my strength even more. I'd also wait until Toppo is off guard and absorb him as well. This would help us stand an even better chance at battling Jiren and winning the ToP.

As for the Moro Arc, I already have knowledge of Forced Spirit Fission, and will take away Moro's energy before absorbing him. So with that, I'd become even more powerful (the Broly Arc would play out like in canon, more than likely, minus that I might absorb him after Broly is wished back to Vampa).

From there, we'll have to wait and see what happens in the next arc. Though if I manage to learn all that Beerus has to offer relatively quickly, I'd probably absorb him in his sleep.

I'd be too strong as Bulma... She could lowkey be a massive supervillain if she actually put her mind to do something like that.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Haxorus I don’t really like taking orders so I’d probably go out of my way to not get caught. I’d probably leave in Unova and make my towards Victory Road in Johto/Kanto, if the games are anything to go by it should be chill enough there to live in peace while training up against wild pokemon who were willing to help me train. If I’m strong enough I might try to bring down Silver when he gets there but it might be risky.

OK, so the first thing I do is go to Hoover Damn and immediately break into Sector Seven's Base to claim the Allspark for myself. Then I either kill Megatron in his sleep if I'm the Autobot Version or wake up Megatron, wait for him to heal and then Challenge him for the right to rule the Decepticons if I'm the Decepticon Version. Either way, Megatron ends up dead and I'm in possession of the Allspark. If I'm the Autobot, then I immediately call Ironhide and tell him I have the Allspark and that Megatron was disposed of, so we can restore Cybertron to it's former glory. If I'm the Decepticon, then I call Barricade because he's the only one I would really trust in the Decepticons and tell him what happened, maybe bringing Megatron's Corpse with me as proof. Then I tell him we need to kill Starscream because he's a backstabbing bastard and then we all Dogpile his ass with me probably stepping in before he One-Shots Blackout. Now I'm the ruler of the Universe because no one can even hope to stop me.

I've got Beerus.

Well, for starters, I wouldn't be as lazy. I'd actually be doing my job and would take care of Moro so he doesn't become a nuisance later on. I'd also deal with Majin Buu and Bibidi as well. In addition to actually doing my job, I'd also train with Whis more and get a far better mastery of Ultra Instinct, training with Whis for millions of years. I don't think I'd trap Elder Kai in the Z-Sword, either.

By the time the Battle of Gods arc rolls around, I'd pop in and want to see the Super Saiyan God. However, I'm a pretty chill dude, so I wouldn't get upset and all. Though, I might want to fight with them to test their power. I'd fight Goku, and pretty much just chill and keep training. I might also try to find some other hobbies for when I'm not training or destroying.

So yeah, that's pretty much it.

I got Cabba.

So, I'd be training hard, and I'd already have an idea of what Super Saiyan is. So, I'd also try to put myself in a situation that would allow me to achieve Super Saiyan as soon as possible. If I unlock the form early enough, I can work on perfecting and mastering the form before working my way up to higher transformations. When Champa and Vados select me for the Universe 6 VS Universe 7 tournament, I should be noticeably stronger than in canon. I'd also make a request.

"I'll help, but I'd like to do so on one condition: I want to become a God of Destruction."

If Vados accepts these terms, I could see some training taking place depending on how long before the tournament I'm recruited. If not before the tournament, there would definitely be training afterwards. I would also pay Hit to be a sparring partner against me, which would boost our strength and allow me to implement what I'm learning from Vados against an opponent. When the Tournament of Power is underway, I would still recruit Caulifla and Kale, and would show them Super Saiyan. This would lead to their respective transformations and recruitment.

With me being stronger, as well as Hit having a more proficient arsenal due to sparring and improving against me, we'd definitely fair better. I don't think we'd win, but we'd at least last longer than in canon.

After the Tournament of Power, I'll keep training with Vados until I'm relevant to the story again lol. When that happens, I'll be A LOT stronger. Considering my potential, that I could match a suppressed Vegeta with god ki without having any myself, and am on the Universal tier of strength despite my young age (which means less training in proportion to characters like Goku or Vegeta), and the relative ease with which Cabba tapped into Super Saiyan in canon, chances are that in a shorter period of time than Vegeta did when training with Whis, I'd be able to get access to god ki, Super Saiyan God, and potentially Super Saiyan Blue, and would more than likely reach the Low 2-C tier. Ultra Instinct would still be tough to master, regardless of my potential. So I wouldn't have Ultra Instinct, I don't think, but I would definitely be making strides to learn it. I'd still use Kale, Caulifla, Kefla, and Hit all as sparring partners to increase my strength as well, and I would definitely try to incorporate what I'd be learning of Ultra Instinct into those sparring sessions.

So yeah, that's pretty much it.

Back