• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You Wake Up As The Last Character You Searched On The VSBW, What Would You Do?

Yujiro.

I'd probably pretty much do similar shit that Yujiro already does, which means pretty much whatever I want, but I wouldn't go around beating up random people for fun lol. I'd be less of an asshole for sure. I might become a martial arts instructor, to share my skills with more people. With Yujiro skills, he'd pretty much be the ultimate teacher if he seriously took students.

Last edited:
Jean Pierre Polnareff

I can think of several ways this could go but my irrationality and his have a large overlap to the point where if I lost all knowledge of Jojo past when I show up I’d make nearly the same choices.

A few possibilities:

If I become him pre-DIO flesh bud then I’d take a u-turn on the search for J. Geil (the man with two right hands that killed his sister) while avoiding the vampire with all my night. Assuming I manage to avoid him I’d waffle between seeking out the Stardust Crusaders to respect Polnareff’s will to avenge Sherry or just staying in anonymity but before I can truly decide the “gravity” of fate that draws those with Stands to each other would end up getting me involved with this conflict or another.

If I wake up with DIO’s flesh bud in me then I’d act much less polished than Polnareff did but it wouldn’t really change much up to this point. Less different than I thought actually.

Now I’m just going to list notable things I’d do differently:

To not show the fact I have outside knowledge for several reasons I’ll try to be subtle about mysteries surrounding enemy Stands so on the ship I’d say that without getting any verification besides word of mouth that these Speedwagon employees are legit we can’t know for sure if someone took their place. That would hopefully accelerate the reveal of Dark Blue Moon so there’s a lot less risk.

Against Strength I would change nothing because I know Forever is cowardly enough that Jotaro would be fine.

Against Ebony Devil (who I doubt I could beat the same way he was in canon) I’ll make it look like I got the others to come help after noticing Devo’s hiding but really I’ll do it right when I get into the room.

When Hanged Man shows up in the mirror I’ll tell the others that I’m going after this obvious trap and that they should keep watch for those two. When I see Hol Horse I’ll bluff and make it look like I just bolted there with no help and make the same decisions in that fight Polnareff did while relying on my allies to give even more help than in canon. Also I can make up reasons for figuring out the Hanged Man’s secret to win and give Polnareff the vengeance he deserved. Geil (and presumably Enya) might dislike getting… a few more wounds than in canon due to me having less faith in the justice of the afterlife. As I said before I’d owe it to my host to take his pain as my own and react accordingly.

I really have no idea how to explain how I’d deal with the Empress because by this point I wouldn’t seen like the pervert(?) that Polnareff is because, well, I’m not. Therefore I don’t know how the Empress would plan and I’d have to improvise. Considering how weak she is though (the weakest Stardust Crusader was able to defeat her in a situation that plays to her strengths) I don’t feel like I should worry.

I also have (almost) no idea what I’d do against Wheel of Fortune, albeit for completely different reasons. I’d definitely use better tactics to figure out that the people in the bar aren’t ZZ like figuring out what care they do drive along with testimony besides “it’s not me!” but I don’t know anything else I’d do because if the matchup being one that allows for less planning.

Against Enya I’d act with much less stupidity so Jotaro can get her to reveal herself earlier. Not much else to say besides nor having to lick a certain something. Hop Horse would probably see our success and go the other direction.

This is definitely the one that I know I’d be powerless to help guide better. I’d have no choice but to follow Joseph and Kakyoin’s plan while trying not to think about messing up or how ridiculous Steely Dan is being with Jotaro.

The Sun will be pain on many levels but I’d be powerless on a more literal scale than ever before.

Against Death 13 I’d try to leave evidence of the dream with stabs like a certain someone both to inform me of changes and to try to make it less precarious. It went well in canon but if I tried to mimic it here I’m positive we’d all die.

By this point the presumed changes are enough that I’d be unable to anticipate how Judgement and High Priestess will act.

Iggy and Geb wouldn’t really go all that differently despite my best efforts.

Thoth still beats its users due to them not being able to pass its trials.

After beating Chaka as in canon I’d just act like I don’t care about the sword and assuming someone else picks it up me seeing the same distinctive sword later should be enough to convince the party it should be destroyed.

Alessi… I’m not sure how me getting hit with his stand would work so I’d need to get Jotaro to know I’m fighting him for me to be confident I’d win. It could revert me to kid Polnareff like canon (reduced to him before I “became” him), revert me to being kid me as kid Polnareff with Silver Chariot, or revert me to being kid me as kid Polnareff with no Stand. Don’t want to think about how this could go wrong TBH.

Besides not foolishly accepting a bet from someone who would logically be DIO’s minion while saying “I wager my soul” I have no idea what I’d do. I’m not a good gambler.

Skipping Hol Horse and beggar because of unpredictability.

Against Vanilla Ice I’d probably just die. Like, with my knowledge I think the best I could do is reverse who’d die from canon or let things go the way they did. I’d have Silver Chariot push Avdol out of the way when I see the place he was and that’d leave me with enough body mass in the void that I’d either die or end up with much more prosthetics than Polnareff had after fighting Diavolo. At this point I believe that because Polnareff was of negative help against DIO I wouldn’t be able to predict a good move as well as anyone else so I’d be fine with losing an arm and a leg if it means I don’t have to risk being in Za Wardo’s way. If it’s the first category from the start I wouldn’t lose face with the group or from beyond the 4th wall.

I wonder how the arrow stuff would go? IDK.

Tai Lung assuming in verse I still break out prison but after I take a more peaceful approach attempt to explain I somehow entered his body might paralysis the others if it became needed from their I use my knowledge of what the dragon warrior scroll says and just try to live peacefully in the valley of peace using my knowledge of the series to help resolve the major conflicts.

Ymir Fritz
Assuming this is when she was alive, use my titan powers to free myself and my village from slavery and see if we can live peacefully, and any other nations who try to raid us get flattened. Being the only titan in the world during an age even more primitive than AOT's present, I'd be pretty much invincible unless I get sneak-attacked.
Assuming this is her in the Coordinate, and I knew what was going on in the real world, I'd use the Founding Titan's power to redirect all the pure titans sent by Marley towards the ocean and let them stay there forever, or just turn them back into humans when they arrive at Paradis and they can live peacefully there. When the Warriors arrive, just force them to turn around and go back to Marley, or make them forget about their mission and Eldians being evil and let them live peacefully in Paradis. If I insist on freeing the Subjects of Ymir oppressed in Marley as well, maybe just make them forget about their ancestors being evil conquerors, turn them into titans and make them sprint out of Marley's territory and to Paradis and then turn them back into humans, although a lot of them would probably die and Marley might just send human troops and airships to attack Paradis instead. In which case, release some of the wall titans when they arrive and flatten them.

My last character searched was Ramarak so I guess I just avoid beefing with Kong or at the very least don't use my ******* tongue if I have no other choice but to fight him.

BRUH.

My character is... much worse.
"There exists a prophecy. I was once a traveler, exploring the universe, rizzing everything in sight. But I was too rizzy; eventually, I found there were none left that could please me. I came to know the torment of utter, all-encompassing boredom. Then one day, a great seer told me somewhere on a faraway planet, a race exists who is my match; one who could rekindle my passion for rizzing. That was nearly 20 years ago; have you any concept of the distance I've traveled to get here? My men thought the prophecy was a ruse, a fairy tale meant to focus my attention and lure me away. But now I am certain it was true! Come, and give stimulation to my existence! That, is why I am here!"

Nya~

I got Anissa.

Well, I can tell you immediately what I won't do. Aside from that, probably defect from the Empire and hang out with characters like Mark, Eve and the Guardians of the Globe. So, uh, no Marky, I guess?

I had been checking up on how HxH had been (Not actually reading the chapters.) & looked up profiles to see which members of a certain royal family had any.

I wonder if I'd have been better off in this scenario had I stopped at Camilla. She's functionally immortal.
& before I thought about it for a bit, I wondered if she might be a funny opponent for Thunder McQueen.

I hope I get Tserriednich's absurd skill, intelligence & nen at least.

I had been checking up on how HxH had been (Not actually reading the chapters.) & looked up profiles to see which members of a certain royal family had any.

I wonder if I'd have been better off in this scenario had I stopped at Camilla.

I hope I get Tserriednich's absurd skill, intelligence & nen at least.
I had no idea he even had a profile wow

I had no idea we had manga only profiles to begin with

I had no idea he even had a profile wow

I had no idea we had manga only profiles to begin with
Well, the manga is the primary canon. Stuff that's anime only is disregarded unless criteria for useage of that material is met.
& a lot of the manga is unadapted as of yet.

Nice to see a fellow HxH fan, BTW.

Surprised that neither of them have matches on their profile(s). Hopefully that can be rectified in the near future.

Oh, & searching seems to show other members of their royal family have profiles.

Tserrednich's profile is as old as... January 16th, 2019. Wow. Well, thanks to whoever made those profiles, although with 1 of the big names being over 5 years old, I hope he isn't out of date; Easy to forget about HxH with its inconsistent schedule, IMHO. No offense meant.

Last edited:
Page deleted when I attempted to view it.
7547422.png

Welp, the last character I searched here is also the last page I edited on the wiki.

Quria, Blade Transform

The first key is. I start by running away from Oryx as much as I can. I would also inform the rest of the Vex to not mess with him. Eventually, after running for whatever billion years or by time travel, I, taking advantage of my knowledge of the lore, would plan to pull the same tricks and schemes Savathun pulled and try to be a Lightbearer. If I fail, I die, if I succeed, I would join the Coalition and take part in the conflict against the Witness. I guess there is not much to do with this character

Marian Wheeler
I would hope and pray enough of the original survives within me to not be responsible for denying the world of one of its saviors. Typically, the one advantage we have over the people we’re possessing is knowledge and the average foe she fights makes that absolutely useless.

I'm jumping off a building.

No but the dragon is capable of leaving the main island via flight and just going to an end city or something the long way

I'm jumping off a building.
lol I also got her.

Back