• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Hopefully not a stomp for Ikki. This was already done, but closed before being concluded due to the fact Ikki would be "getting an upgrade to 7-A", but that was months ago and it still didn't happen, so i think it got declined or something and this can still be done.

$ 12.J112PG
Unn12133amed
Speed is equalized, Yujiro starts in base and can go Demon Back as he wishes. They start 4 meters away from each other. Both are in their 7-C keys.

Sword boi: 1

Punch boi:

t╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âe╠Ân╠Âd╠Âe╠Âd╠Â,╠ ╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âl╠Âe╠Âa╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠ÂY╠Âu╠Âj╠Âi╠Âr╠Âo╠Â

Ikki. I never said that he wasn't broken or "skilled" in the OP sense. I moreso meant that it's such Skill that it becomes hax and not technique anymore, and that's for the sake of finding the skilled fighter, not the most impressive person.

Yujiro scales to vastly above 65 kilotons. What does Ikki scales from?

Yujiro understands, and his experience should push him over the edge. Ikki also needs a minute to adapt properly. Yujiro doesn't.

Amexim said:
Ikki. I never said that he wasn't broken or "skilled" in the OP sense. I moreso meant that it's such Skill that it becomes hax and not technique anymore, and that's for the sake of finding the skilled fighter, not the most impressive person.
This has nothing to do with the other thread, it's just that i want this to be concluded.

Is that a vote?

KGiffoni said:
Yujiro scales to vastly above 65 kilotons. What does Ikki scales from?
At most like maybe 50 Kilotons

Ikki probably just swings, Yujiro in character blocks and grabs sword strikes which fails Miserably due to phantom form.

The entire fight with Miyamoto disagrees with the assertion that the one time he dodged a boxing fist from a fodder he would do it repeatedly.

Even if he doesn't immediately block or grab, he will do it eventually after a few swings

Amexim said:
Whats the reasoning in the post exactly?

Ionliosite said:
Ikki Phantom Form's Yujiro. How would Yujiro adapt to Ikki's dodging techniques or Trackless Step?
Could you please explain to me how TS and PF work? I can't find them in his profile

Pretty sure Yujiro would understand that the blade is strong enough to cut through his skin and muscles (since he can't predict phantom) and either atempt to catch the blade (and realize that he can't) or dodge it.

******* Wiki eating my replies

I don't think it can cut Yujiro, I think the AP gap is too big for that

It's his second key, and Yujiro wouldn't be using his amp right away, so it probably could. Plus, Yujiro does sometimes just up and crush oponents before they get to hit him.

He also has stuff like 30% speed (stats all around but eh) amp through his... teeth, among other things.

Most of the time he does it subconsciously in the middle of the fight anyways. It's not like Super Sayian transformations or something.

KGiffoni said:
Most of the time he does it subconsciously in the middle of the fight anyways. It's not like Super Sayian transformations or something.
Well, yeah, but he tends to do it either when he plans to crush someone, scare them or is pissed.

I'm pretty sure it would take some time for him to do that.

Here's the quote for the teeth thing, by the way. Baki can do it, so I think it's absolutely safe to say that he can.

This scrub uses a template for his teeth to increase his power by 30%, and when Baki sees it he just mocks the guy cuz he has that by virtue of him having "perfect natural power".

Btw how is Ikki countering Damage Reduction that could make someone who's 10-C survive hits from someone who's 7-C and also attack reflection?

Phantom simply negates dura and makes people pass out if it lands a killing blow, and incaps the bodyparts it hits.

If he hits the arm then the arm becomes unusable while the rest is fine. He does need to land a killing blow to incap.

So basically a head hit, chest hit, etc = one-shotting. Yujiro has a 6th sense that alarms danger so at least he should recognize it before it's too late. Precognition in general should also help with this.

Aight, does Ikki have Madoka in this key? That'd be his best option to match Yujiro physically. Trackless Step is likely to be seen by Yujiro given that Ikki himself saw it when it was used on him.

I feel like that is the kind of thing Baki does. Madoka I mean. And by I feel like I mean that his first fight in the series as a whole features that.

Anyhow, Ikki's biggest weakness here is that he'll drop in 60 seconds, and Yujiro with his info analysis should be able to tell that easaily.

Ikki has resistance to pain or something like that? Benda Whip ignores durability and makes the enemy feel pain to the level their body would simply rather die than actually take the pain.

He did that for a single swing of his sword though, and Stella only got hit by it as her win was assured by that point.

...I wound up reading the respect thread.

The real cal howard said:
He did that for a single swing of his sword though, and Stella only got hit by it as her win was assured by that point.
...I wound up reading the respect thread.
Yes, Baki did it with a single roundhouse kick, too. Stella being assured of a win is obviously hyperbolic since she did not win, and at best it means the hit would have been strong enough to end the fight, which doesn't mean much when Yujiro wouldn't fall for it to begin with.

Plus, he just tanks the attack by acting like a leaf.

That's not what I meant. I'm saying his attacking from unconscious was only good for a single swing, and Stella got hit with it because he was all but defeated by that point. If she was on guard she would've been good.

In short I was arguing for Yujiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back