• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Small CRT of Saiki K

A small update for Saiki K.

AP:​

Since this calc has been accepted, Saiki's AP increases.

At least High 7-C | At least High 7-C | 6-C to High 6-A | At least High 6-A, possibly 5-B

Dura:​

Almost the same as AP, but with a small modification.

At least High 7-C | At least High 7-C | 6-C to High 6-A | At least High 6-A, possibly 5-B
A bit for the same reason we scaled it to possibly 5-B.

Powers and Abilities:​

With Limiter:​

Likely Resistance to Cosmic Radiation: Was in space as a child

Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Reality Warping, and/or Plot Manipulation: He was not affected when the author changed reality and used Mind Manip so that everything is related to the number 100.
A great proof that the author used Mind Manip in the world of Saiki, is the fact of the fervent obsession of people for the number 100, not failing to repeat it in every sentence they say. And Saiki was not affected by the author's control, he became suspicious when he was with Nendo and Kaido and later in the chapter Saiki realizes that something is wrong.
There is also the fact that the whole world of Saiki changed to rotate around the number 100, the number of people, the prices, and the same people.

One Removed/Without Limiter:​

Explosion Manipulation: Without a limiter, he was able to generate an explosion.

LS:​

Redirected a meteorite into his classroom

Baseline Class P

Last edited:
The moon feat has been frequently rejected. Not because of calc issues, but simply because we do not see Saiki do it or are even told that he did it. Honestly, I'm not even sure if the tribe thing was in any way connected to that? Which chapter is that again?

Cosmic radiation is ok.

Mind manipulation resistance and co. are a no, as said in earlier threads. There is no indication that there was even an attempt to affect Saiki.

Explosion is ok, I guess.

No idea how you get class P from that small meteor.

The moon feat has been frequently rejected. Not because of calc issues, but simply because we do not see Saiki do it or are even told that he did it. Honestly, I'm not even sure if the tribe thing was in any way connected to that? Which chapter is that again?
Chapter 23.

I looked at how the lunar cycle looks like, and it doesn't have any shape that matches the shape it has on the panel. The most common shape is this. It's a strange shape that looks, a bit, like this.

Also, in the anime, there is another scene where we see a better shot of the moon.
Mind manipulation resistance and co. are a no, as said in earlier threads. There is no indication that there was even an attempt to affect Saiki.
Saiki was affected, in the first panel, he says "When I look at this it feels like I should be remembering something". Later in the chapter, he notices how something is wrong, when everyone seems not to realize that there is something strange and treats it as normal.
No idea how you get class P from that small meteor.
We do not know the original size of the meteorite, most of it may have been destroyed in the atmosphere. Also in the anime, we see that the meteorite was coming at a high speed.

Also in chapter 31 when Saiki talks about how he has already saved the world 6 times, we see a panel with a meteorite. Curiously there is no indication that Saiki is in space or that he teleported the meteorite, and if we take the anime he moved the meteorite.

I was going to post feats from the novel, but I think we should first discuss whether we take the novel as canon or not.

A small update for Saiki K.

AP:​

Since this calc has been accepted, Saiki's AP increases.

Dura:​

Almost the same as AP, but with a small modification.

A bit for the same reason we scaled it to possibly 5-B.

Powers and Abilities:​

With Limiter:​

Likely Resistance to Cosmic Radiation: Was in space as a child

Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Reality Warping, and/or Plot Manipulation: He was not affected when the author changed reality and used Mind Manip so that everything is related to the number 100.
A great proof that the author used Mind Manip in the world of Saiki, is the fact of the fervent obsession of people for the number 100, not failing to repeat it in every sentence they say. And Saiki was not affected by the author's control, he became suspicious when he was with Nendo and Kaido and later in the chapter Saiki realizes that something is wrong.
There is also the fact that the whole world of Saiki changed to rotate around the number 100, the number of people, the prices, and the same people.

One Removed/Without Limiter:​

Explosion Manipulation: Without a limiter, he was able to generate an explosion.

LS:​

Redirected a meteorite into his classroom

Baseline Class P
I think we should add explanations on the Power and ability section instead of technique. It would look way better and cleaner

I don't understand, could you explain?
Move the stuff on the techniques section (towards the bottom of the profile) to be in P&A in parentheses. It’s probably like this cuz DT contributed to the profile and he is one of the few people who think the techniques section looks better.

Like this?
    • Telepathy (Can use this to impair a targets thinking by sending it a large amount of brainwaves), (Saiki along the series has named certain abilities that are based on this power, like:
    • Angel Whisper: The ability which telepathically speaks of the crime on the doer to stimulate guilt.
    • Brain Lullaby: The ability that sends a lullaby to the opponent's brain to put them to sleep, however this may differ to whom it was used.
    • Bug News: A pseudo "foreboding" that feeds telepathic advice or call for help.
    • Favorability Meter: The ability to quantify the favorability using telepathy. Relationships and human's nature significantly changes it.
    • Foreboding: The ability to telepathy to plant an idea/sense of foreboding in someone's head.
    • Forced Telepathy: The ability to forcefully relay feelings/thoughts from one to another.
    • Immediate Telepathy: The ability to give others visual information with audio via touch.
    • Subliminal: An ability which is a bit similar to that of Angel Whisper but only one word.
    • Telepathic broadcast: Sending a big load of 'thoughts' to other people but significantly interferes with thinking.

Just do it like every other profile and explain them in the power section a bit with scans and references then add the rest to techniques

Idk he has a lot of abilities that are listed as limited
I think I can explain. (Although I'm probably explaining a little bit wrong).

Comes from this revision, in which it was agreed that it was a very limited adaptation.
Because he has to touch a specific object to see the past, plus he cannot control how far into the past he sees.

(I think) Because we only see him using it to alter the human genome (which is a good level according to the wiki).

Because he can only do that with his power (literally).

Because he didn't recover his powers instantly, they came back little by little (or in stressful situations).
Because even if he can eliminate viruses, he can still get sick from pollen.

Chapter 23.

I looked at how the lunar cycle looks like, and it doesn't have any shape that matches the shape it has on the panel. The most common shape is this. It's a strange shape that looks, a bit, like this.

Also, in the anime, there is another scene where we see a better shot of the moon.
That's nice and all, but doesn't remotely justify the assumption that he did anything to the moon. Again, we are never shown that he does it nor told that he did. We don't operate on the assumption that maybe a feat happened.

So? That's not evidence that someone was trying to manipulate his mind, reality warp him or use plot manipulation against him. It's just him realizing that people are weird in addition to the usual fourth wall breaking.

Again, we have no evidence that anything is trying to make him do anything other than what he actually does.

We do not know the original size of the meteorite, most of it may have been destroyed in the atmosphere. Also in the anime, we see that the meteorite was coming at a high speed.

Also in chapter 31 when Saiki talks about how he has already saved the world 6 times, we see a panel with a meteorite. Curiously there is no indication that Saiki is in space or that he teleported the meteorite, and if we take the anime he moved the meteorite.

I was going to post feats from the novel, but I think we should first discuss whether we take the novel as canon or not.
None of this is evidence towards Class P.

So? That's not evidence that someone was trying to manipulate his mind, reality warp him or use plot manipulation against him. It's just him realizing that people are weird in addition to the usual fourth wall breaking.

Again, we have no evidence that anything is trying to make him do anything other than what he actually does.
I disagree with this to be honest. If the write tried to change the plot in general but Saiki resisted it would be a resistance even if the author didnt target him. We give so many characters resistances because they do stuff like this

Back