• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Small CRT of Saiki K

Oh damn thats good. Any hax?
Dimensional Travel
Portal Creation and possibly Spatial Manipulation with Darkness Manipulation.
Sleep Manip/Ind And Resistance to Sleep Manip/Ind
Possibly a higher AP without limiters.
(With a few quick calculations, probably wrong, it gives: 2.1338152e+25J Or 5.099 Petatons)
Probably more.

Last edited:
Dimensional Travel
Portal Creation and possibly Spatial Manipulation with Darkness Manipulation.
Sleep Manip/Ind And Resistance to Sleep Manip/Ind
Possibly a higher AP without limiters.
(With a few quick calculations, probably wrong, it gives: 2.1338152e+25J Or 5.099 Petatons)
Probably more.
We need immortality and conceptual manipulation man

We need immortality and conceptual manipulation man
The only thing I can think of would be Immortality Type 2, since Saiki said that even though he will receive that hit (of 5 petatons) it won't kill him, it will leave him half/quite wounded.

The only thing I can think of would be Immortality Type 2, since Saiki said that even though he will receive that hit (of 5 petatons) it won't kill him, it will leave him half/quite wounded.
Thats not Immortality

I'm Back

Dimensional Travel: Teleport a character to another world. Should be similar to his alternate version that teleported him to his world.
BFR: Teleport a character to another world.
Class P: He claims he can return a meteorite to space.
Saiki Range increases to Interdimensional

Although I could find feats for Range: Low Multiversal and AP 3-A.
Dimensional Travel and BFR (with interdimensional range for those powers) seem okay. Where is Class P coming from, tho?

I assumed he was referring to a common meteorite, also he had already demonstrated a feat before in chapter 6.
Isn't the average meteorite really small? I mean, I agree that if he says that he should be referring to a larger one but I think most meteorites that hit Earth end up being tiny due to burning off most of their mass on atmospheric entry.

In terms of size an asteroid is probably what should be used.

The latest in novels

Sleep Manipulation/Inducement: Similar to its alternate version that could use baby rattles.
Resistance to Sleep Manipulation/Inducement: Despite not being able to use his powers in dreams, he managed to return.
Limited Paralysis Inducement: Paralyzed a man and a robber, preventing his alternate version from moving.
Power Nullification: He prevented his alternate version from teleporting or moving.
Space-Time Manipulation and Energy Manipulation: Quite superior to the energy of "Sight", which can bring characters, weapons from other worlds, able to make the boundaries of the universes confused. Supposedly able to unite 2 worlds. They created a distortion superior to that made by "Sight" energy.
Saiki Range increases: Interdimensional |(For 1 removed and without limiters) Interdimensional, Low Multiversal with "Psy Energy": "Psy Energy" is superior to the "Sight Energy" that can bring characters, weapons from other worlds, able to make the boundaries of the universes confused. Supposedly able to unite 2 worlds. They created a distortion superior to that made by "Sight" energy.

I don't know if it can lead to an upgrade of tier.

Last edited:
Back