• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea who wins yet, but I do know that Kang's Type 2 Acausality negates Kusuo's time hax to a huge extent.

Also, seems like KHS can neg Saiki's immortality but not vice versa.

Also KHS has far more AP (1.28 yottatons vs baseline 5-B), but Kusuo is more durable at 5.944 yottatons.

I doubt it'll matter since this is a hax fight but I wanted to clarify.

It seems that he resists matter manipulation and biological manipulation, not sure if that would work against being turned to stone.
I think Petrification needs Resistance to Transmutation at the very least

His immortality is too good for that.

• Immortality (Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8. As long as his soul and Hippolia exist, he will be resurrected either by the system or by her. If it is done by the system, he will be resurrected after 10 seconds, along with a time reset. And if he dies outside the Fantasia world, the system will resurrect him as a native of the Fantasia people)
Also, can Saiki resist the following:

• Immortality (Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8. As long as his soul and Hippolia exist, he will be resurrected either by the system or by her. If it is done by the system, he will be resurrected after 10 seconds, along with a time reset. And if he dies outside the Fantasia world, the system will resurrect him as a native of the Fantasia people)
How does this help? Saiki is not killing him, he is putting him right at the edge of death
It gets cancelled out with Kusuo’s oowers
  • Power Nullification
Saiki resists it somewhat, plus he resists 2 layers of it and has his own null that is 3 layers
  • Having his Soul destroyed.
Nope

So the pluses of Saiki are:

-Passive telepathy with planetary range
-Paralysis inducement via telekinesis (I did not find a value for KHS class Y so I will assume it is the baseline, which would make a difference of 1.21202715881x in favor of KHS.)
-Passive precognition that will activate when something bad is about to affect Kusuo.
-Mind Hax which in turn works as Reality Warping, Law Manipulation, Subjective Reality, Biological Manipulation
-3-layer Power Nullification, 2 layer resistance to power null
-Perception Manipulation/Illusion Creation
-BFR (can send it to another universe) and Temporal BFR
-Petrification that once turned to stone is the same as being dead
-Curse Manipulation (Can put curses quite powerful)
-Plot Manip
-Immersion
-Instinctive Action which works at a difference of 100x
-Transmutation/Sealing can fuse it into the ground
-Sleep Manipulation baby rattle gg
-Reactive Evolution
-Deconstruction (able to deconstruct things into sand like how he did it to his fathers items)
-Durability Negation via Water Manipulation ( The power to evaporate just enough water from a living creatures body to put them at the brink of death)
-Duplication via Bilocation

The vast majority of Kusuo's abilities are thought-based. To add, all of Kusuo's abilities are 4-D. So if KHS does not have 4-D resistances gg

Ok.

Also found this stuff:

I mean he does resist biological manipulation.

Oddly enough not seeing any regen.

Saiki passively nullifies other auras with his own aura
Resisted
I mean he does resist biological manipulation.
Eeh. Saiki is simply taking water from his body, it would help with Kusuo trying any DNA stuff though

I don't really care about who wins, but I'll share information about this version if you need it. This version is made of fine particles type of dark matter = sub-atomic level and doesn't have any human weaknesses

So, I don't think it would work, and he would need abilities that could interact with his body, which are also stronger than dark matter, since dark matter can nullify anything made of particles

Last edited:

Most of the it are useless since they work only after his death. However, there's only one that can be used—Hippolia. She exists in his 4D dimensional storage, and he places her in his sword, where she can resurrect him or support him with her power.

Her abilities come directly from the first angel, enabling her to control time. One of her techniques is to increase her speed a hundred times while simultaneously decreasing her opponent's speed by 100. For scan, I made a calculation blog about it
It manipulates fate, luck, and probability by increasing his win rate to 100%, granting attacks that, even if Saiki dodges, will reach him. Additionally, it causes the universe to assist, for example, throwing meteors at him
  • Power Nullification
  • Having his Soul destroyed.

Kusuo Saiki:
vs
Kang Han Soo:
vs
No one:

5-B for both. No multipliers to other tiers.

Twelfth Playthrough Saga vs Without Limiters
  • Characters only qualify for a tier if they are physically in that tier themselves. Tiers through amps that increases both Attack Potency and Durability also works, and the same applies to tiers via technology.
Tiers through amps are allowed. Han Soo, using his transformation and Mollang amp, is High 5-A with a 2000 increase in speed and 100 through time manipulation

• Characters only qualify for a tier if they are physically in that tier themselves. Tiers through amps that increases both Attack Potency and Durability also works, and the same applies to tiers via technology.
Tiers through amps are allowed. Han Soo, using his transformation and Mollang amp, is High 5-A with a 2000 increase in speed and 100 through time manipulation
True but Tbh AP is not the issue here.

Also:

-Paralysis inducement via telekinesis (I did not find a value for KHS class Y so I will assume it is the baseline, which would make a difference of 1.21202715881x in favor of KHS.)
-Passive precognition that will activate when something bad is about to affect Kusuo.
-Mind Hax which in turn works as Reality Warping, Law Manipulation, Subjective Reality, Biological Manipulation
-BFR (can send it to another universe) and Temporal BFR
-Petrification that once turned to stone is the same as being dead
-Plot Manip
-Immersion
-Reactive Evolution
-Deconstruction (able to deconstruct things into sand like how he did it to his fathers items)
-Durability Negation via Water Manipulation ( The power to evaporate just enough water from a living creatures body to put them at the brink of death)

The vast majority of Kusuo's abilities are thought-based. To add, all of Kusuo's abilities are 4-D. So if KHS does not have 4-D resistances gg

9.8313773e+25 + can he interact with his body ?
acauslity type 2
-Mind Hax which in turn works as Reality Warping, Law Manipulation, Subjective Reality, Biological Manipulatio
he resist mind and law and biological
idk what he is going to null exactly , dark matter exist everywhere in the universe so its not a technique, magical power or anything , he will command it to do somth
resist illusion

-Plot Manip
-Immersion

-Reactive Evolution
he should resist due how his body works since he he is matter and doesn’t have any human organs and his body doesnt need to rest

resis to due how his body works + it grant him high regen

Last edited:
Running away by using teleportation is useless since Han Soo's attacks exist everywhere in the universe and can target any direction immediately with dark matter. They can be used to incapacitate or crush him instantly. Or paralyze by hitting the mind directly as it negate durability Additionally, Han Soo can erase his body and soul with Existence Erasure. In case Saiki can regenerate his soul, KH will just absorb it, and his absorption has low godly negation

and with time and mollang amp his speed will be x200,000

Last edited:
Over time, his brain will be dead due to an ability that destroys brain cells. When I say 'over time,' I mean seconds. It's not a physical technique, so it can't be seen; it happens by manipulating space

Most of the it are useless since they work only after his death. However, there's only one that can be used—Hippolia. She exists in his 4D dimensional storage, and he places her in his sword, where she can resurrect him or support him with her power.

Her abilities come directly from the first angel, enabling her to control time. One of her techniques is to increase her speed a hundred times while simultaneously decreasing her opponent's speed by 100. For scan, I made a calculation blog about it

It manipulates fate, luck, and probability by increasing his win rate to 100%, granting attacks that, even if Saiki dodges, will reach him. Additionally, it causes the universe to assist, for example, throwing meteors at him
correction not every immortality is useless since he can come back as long as saiki or any one remember him

1.Yes, most of it will get resisted due to KH's nature. and most of mention abilities are not Saiki's starting moves, and he won't get time to think since the attacks exist everywhere. One hit will incapacitate by holding, crushing, or hitting the brain directly.

2.KH possesses clairvoyance, telepathy, and information analysis. While Saiki resists telepathy, he doesn't resist clairvoyance or information analysis. So, Han Soo can know his place and check his power and history.

3.Due to his luck, prop, and fate, his attacks will not miss, not even dark matter nor the invisible dragon tech that can destroy brain cells in seconds.

4.Due to his Ap and speed amps, he can one-shot with any ability. Existence Erasure and absorption, if needed, actually work passively; it absorbs the opponent directly after death.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back