• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kang han soo vs Kusuo Saiki (1-0-0)

Pedonar

Username Only

Kang Han Soo (Fifth Playthrough/ Hero Festival Saga ) vs Kusuo Saiki (Damaged Limiter)

Equal Speed
both in character
han soo scales to 2.0378399e+15
saiki scales to 1.710218e+15

kang han soo: Artorimachi_Meteoraft
kusuo saiki:
incon:

Last edited:
One of Kang Han-soo's advantages is his passive luck, which allows him to dodge invisible attacks or traps without even trying to do so. Another example of his luck is that a meteor falls from the sky, to show his next destination without taking any damage. and most of his attacks are dark energy power or chaos dragon.

I just saw the Kang Han Soo (Good Hax) profile, and I don't see him having any resistance against RW, Mind Control, Petrification, Time Manipulation/Time Travel, or making himself invulnerable.

Oh, and Saiki is going through a CRT (half dead), this is what was accepted.
Technology Manipulation
Power Bestowal
via Reality Warping.
Minor Biological Manipulation via Reality Warping.
Large Size Type 1 via Size Manipulation:
Limited Retrocognition Via Psychometry
Shockwave Creation:
Curse Manipulation
Air Manipulation
Accelerated Development
(Type: Passive; Physical Statistics, Abilities)
Energy Projection:
Resistance to Electricity:
Limited Resistance to Power Nullification:
Reconstruction via Restoration (Time Manipulation)
NPI in Astral Form

Damaged Limiter:
Light Manipulation/Smoke Manipulation:
Minor/Limited Hair Manipulation:

he resists mind control/alteration with black box And I don’t think time/travel manipulation are useful here, and what about him can he resist dark energy Corruption?

And for now don’t mention about the new CRT till it got accepted or updated

Last edited:
he resists mind control/alteration with black box
It should be changed to Mind Manipulation instead of Memory Manipulation
And I don’t think time/travel manipulation are useful here, and what about him can he resist dark energy Corruption?
Time Travel would be useful as he can go to a point where he has no resistance against Mind Hax. It depends on how Dark Energy Corruption works since Saiki could restore his body to how it was the day before, or just teleport to avoid their attacks and without forgetting that Saiki can listen to everything Kang Han Soo thinks to avoid all his tricks.

And for now don’t mention about the new CRT till it got accepted or updated
That is what is currently accepted.

Time Travel would be useful as he can go to a point where he has no resistance against Mind Hax. It depends on how Dark Energy Corruption works since Saiki could restore his body to how it was the day before, or just teleport to avoid their attacks and without forgetting that Saiki can listen to everything Kang Han Soo thinks to avoid all his tricks.
the moment his dark energy touches his opponent he will start to get corrupted plus his tp and time are weak he can use tp every 3 minutes and time every24h

and he will have to deal with his type 4 and 8 immortality , she hides in his dimensional storage and I don’t know how his luck will affect the match but it should be a thing

Saiki can still petrify him if he removes his glasses, also when Saiki receives dark energy and notices that his Mind Control didn't work he will teleport away and use "Restoration".

Also, Saiki can still read Kang Han Soo's thoughts to prevent him from touching him or making himself invulnerable against dark energy.

That will save him at least one time only. I'm not sure if it will work, but his breath attacks can paralyze and negate durability. Maybe he can somehow break the petrifaction and his invulnerable and he doesn't really need to be physically touched. If he is nearby, he can just transfer his energy. Even if he is killed, he will be resurrected. If he loses a body part, he will replace it with a new one. If his physical body is destroyed, Hippolia will transfer his soul into a new body. So he will somehow have to deal with her

That will save him at least one time only. I'm not sure if it will work, but his breath attacks can paralyze and negate durability.
Saiki can also leave him half dead with "The power to evaporate just enough water from a living creature's body to put them at the brink of death" if he concentrates on getting that power.
Maybe he can somehow break the petrifaction and his invulnerable and he doesn't really need to be physically touched.
Kang Han Soo has no resistance to Petrification, also Saiki can still make himself invulnerable to any power he has.
If he is nearby, he can just transfer his energy. Even if he is killed, he will be resurrected. If he loses a body part, he will replace it with a new one. If his physical body is destroyed, Hippolia will transfer his soul into a new body. So he will somehow have to deal with her
Saiki can see the future (inconveniently), and if he finds himself in trouble he can use his RW to modify each of Kan Han Soo's powers. Or turn him into a baby.

And nothing stops Saiki from teleporting to the moon and attacking Kan Han Soo from there.

Saiki can also leave him half dead with "The power to evaporate just enough water from a living creature's body to put them at the brink of death" if he concentrates on getting that power.
i don't think it will work on him cause he can fully control his body his control is at cell level
Kang Han Soo has no resistance to Petrification, also Saiki can still make himself invulnerable to any power he has.
his poison negates durability + it can paralyze him
Saiki can see the future (inconveniently), and if he finds himself in trouble he can use his RW to modify each of Kan Han Soo's powers. Or turn him into a baby.
based on what wiki fandom mentions he has no control of this ability, lol even baby kang han soo has full control of his power he destroyed a whole army
And nothing stops Saiki from teleporting to the moon and attacking Kan Han Soo from there.
like what kind of attacks?

plus still, he can't deal with his immortality, hippolia hides in his dimension storage

Last edited:
i don't think it will work on him cause he can fully control his body his control is at cell level
That doesn't prevent Saiki from still evaporating all his body water or petrifying him.
his poison negates durability + it can paralyze him
Saiki can avoid that attack if it is not instantaneous by reading Kang Han Soo's mind.

The ability is random so it could come out at any time.
like what kind of attacks?
Telekinesis, Fire, Electricity, Ice, he can manipulate his perception so that it doesn't detect him as an enemy, he can travel in time and take away his powers, or he can put him to sleep by projecting a lullaby into Kang Han Soo's mind, or use his RW to render all of his powers useless.
plus still, he can't deal with his immortality, hippolia hides in his dimension storage
Saiki can petrify to incapacitate him or use his RW to absorb his DS.

That doesn't prevent Saiki from still evaporating all his body water or petrifying him.
still, if he dies he will get resurrected
Saiki can avoid that attack if it is not instantaneous by reading Kang Han Soo's mind.
u are mentioning tp every time like he doesn't have any limit choose one
Telekinesis, Fire, Electricity, Ice, he can manipulate his perception so that it doesn't detect him as an enemy, he can travel in time and take away his powers
his power can't be taken away he got more than 15 worlds resets and his power is still there even after destroying the system, telekinesis is useless cause kang has greater LS
, or he can put him to sleep by projecting a lullaby into Kang Han Soo's mind, or use his RW to render all of his powers useless.

Saiki can petrify to incapacitate him or use his RW to absorb his DS.
he resists mind manipulation

saiki only win con is petrifaction while Kang than Soo corruption, poison, paralyze, and passive luck and almost forgot that he got sealing

saiki can teleport every 3 min and reverse time every 24 h so choose one effect

saiki can't really kill kang han soo due to his immortality and his connection with Hippolia

so his only win con by petrifaction but what makes you think that he will start with it? (its not in his character )

and just saying I created this thread to place kang than soo in the top high 7-C strongest characters

Feel like this should probably not use damaged limiter key, given Saiki's weakness in that key is that he can barely control his powers. (Specifically, he needs a lot of concentration, which he won't be able to have in a fight)

Created this thread to place kang In one of the top strongest High 7-C only so i picked saiki strongest high 7-C key vs han soo strongest
I would argue that, due to the weakness, his key with limiters is technically the strongest High 7-C one.

Like, with damaged limiter he has more powers, but that is no advantage if he in return has no control at all.

his power can't be taken away he got more than 15 worlds resets and his power is still there even after destroying the system, telekinesis is useless cause kang has greater LS
The calculation says that Kang Han Soo scales to 1700450.625 (I guess kilograms), and Saiki scales from 30 thousand tons to 330 thousand tons with a possible upgrade to Class P since he was able to attract a meteorite.
he resists mind manipulation
It's not Mind Control it's Reality Warping, Saiki changed the human genome so pink hair isn't abnormal, made underwear indestructible, and made wounds heal faster, also if Saiki projects a lullaby into the mind of Kang Han Soo he can put him to sleep without fighting.

The calculation says that Kang Han Soo scales to 1700450.625 (I guess kilograms), and Saiki scales from 30 thousand tons to 330 thousand tons with a possible upgrade to Class P since he was able to attract a meteorite.
its not in his profile so no for now
It's not Mind Control it's Reality Warping, Saiki changed the human genome so pink hair isn't abnormal, made underwear indestructible, and made wounds heal faster, also if Saiki projects a lullaby into the mind of Kang Han Soo he can put him to sleep without fighting.
What can he do with rw tell me something that happened in the series no assumption, and he got resistance to mind manipulation

Voting for Saiki, all he needs to do is look at kang to petrify him and I dont see how he is gonna counter that. invulnerability also negates anything trying to touch him so durability negation or poison also isnt gonna work

What can he do with rw tell me something that happened in the series no assumption, and he got resistance to mind manipulation
He told you all the feats,, such as making underwear indestructible, making people heal faster etc. Kang may have resistance to mond manipulation but does he have resistancè to mind reading?

Like What can he do with time travel, he never used it to kill someone in the past , and his time travel is not even perfect
He didn't need to, by changing things slightly he started wars, destroyed nations and made the future post-appolyptic. He can just kill hang in the past and be done with it

Kang Han Soo is no longer high 7-C, so for now, it will be postponed. Plus, Master Mollang technique increases his strength and speed thousands of times

Back