• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another proof that supports the resistance against pedonar dark energy:

Read the description and scan of dark energy and the black box again, and tell me how logical it is. Anyone who possesses dark energy power will become corrupted and follow the hierarchical chain of demons, which means that if Han Soo is affected by dark energy, he should be a slave to pedonar

dark energy passively affect the user upon touch or by receiving the power

and thanks to black box ; no one in the series could altered his mind, power null his abilities, except for the creator of the black box

So, once again, I'm asking those who voted: What's the reason for your vote?

Is it because Saiki is your favorite character, like Mr Edutyn?

Because Shion, your friend, asked?

Or is there a real reason?
Wow, literally trying to discredit those who vote against you.

Not a good way to get support.

So, once again, I'm asking those who voted: What's the reason for your vote?

Is it because Saiki is your favorite character, like Mr Edutyn?

Because Shion, your friend, asked?

Or is there a real reason?
Uhh

Are you okay?

It says “skill nullification. Removing all kinds of skill effects that physically contacted me.”

the skill got nullified by manipulating the fine particles

anything that physically in contact

Basically, means he should resist petrefiction
Saiki resists power null with 2 layers my dude

I think Edutyn replied to the wrong person lol
Btw, will you make Dr. Doom vs Saiki once Grace ends (since Doom is #5 in the list)?

Yeah I'm making magic revisions that'll buff Doom immensely, but that will take a long while so if you did wanna make a match feel free, just lemme know so I can comment.

Btw, will you make Dr. Doom vs Saiki once Grace ends (since Doom is #5 in the list)?

Yeah I'm making magic revisions that'll buff Doom immensely, but that will take a long while so if you did wanna make a match feel free, just lemme know so I can comment.
I dont know tbh, doesn't Doom have extreme smurf stuff?

Wow, literally trying to discredit those who vote against you.

Not a good way to get support.
I don't remember asking for your support. All I asked is for you to reply to my comments when i reply back to you, since you keep ignoring them. Also, I was referring to Edutyn and that bot account that was offline for 10 days and then decided to comment here. And congratulation for your second reply

I dont know tbh, doesn't Doom have extreme smurf stuff?
As of right now, his main tier 1 smurf stuff is his mind hax and absorption (though he can badly damage and destroy souls with even basic magic attacks which I don't think Saiki can counter). He does have smurf resistances for various things (mind hax, madness hax, corruption, to name some).

He might/probably will get smurf haxxes should my Magic revisions go through, but it wouldn't be fair to prevent a fight for ranking just because of a possible revision that won't be happening for a while.

As of right now, his main tier 1 smurf stuff is his mind hax and absorption (though he can badly damage and destroy souls with even basic magic attacks which I don't think Saiki can counter). He does have smurf resistances for various things (mind hax, madness hax, corruption, to name some).

He might/probably will get smurf haxxes should my Magic revisions go through, but it wouldn't be fair to prevent a fight for ranking just because of a possible revision that won't be happening for a while.
Ngl I think Kusuo doesnt stand much of a chance if his resistance to telepathy is 1-A

i don’t understand how is he going to win when he cant deal with parmael providence

I didn't mention the source here I'm talking about direct ability that is in the profile so idk why are you laughing at

and i already explained how is he gonna counter TP and BFR

i explained how petrifactions is even useless here

this is his main wincon of saiki

and you literally ignored every wincon KH has

1. Hipollia which he doesn’t resist and cant nullify any of her ability and her providence range
2. Hippllia amplifications
3. Darkn matter that exist everywhere
4. Existence erasure
5. Probability and luck, at least before saiki adapt to it
6. Saiki cant deal with his immortality and regen and not even the nature of body
7. Invisible dragon which destroys brain cells by manipulating space plus saiki needs at least Mid low to regen his lost brain cells
8.Madness type 3

I ignored Khs wincons? My man I listed them myself...

I am not gonna repeat myself on the arguments, I didnt "force" anyone to vote Kusuo. Yes I asked people to vote. I asked them to vote. Not vote Saiki or whatever. Just voting. Since you know....we need people to end this.

I ignored Khs wincons? My man I listed them myself...

I am not gonna repeat myself on the arguments, I didnt "force" anyone to vote Kusuo. Yes I asked people to vote. I asked them to vote. Not vote Saiki or whatever. Just voting. Since you know....we need people to end this.
And then i replied back with new argument

You said he can resists Power Null which I explained doesnt matter since 3 layers...

You said he can resists Power Null which I explained doesnt matter since 3 layers...
1. Its called manipulating the fine particles that is in contact with his body, which means he will just manipulates its matter which will act as nullification

2. even though saiki has layered resistance to power null , han soo power null got better feat which may affect his power null
(incase you didnt like this point):

2. SBA says that the character has 1 day maximum to free himself:

if han soo get petrified, how saiki will resist first angel providence ?

3. In page 1 or 2 i remember that you and edutyn agreed that saiki first move is BFR so why u changed now ? Its not like saiki will know that bfr is useless here

even though saiki has layered resistance to power null , han soo power null got better feat which may affect his power null
(incase you didnt like this point):
No
if han soo get petrified, how saiki will resist first angel providence ?

3. In page 1 or 2 i remember that you and edutyn agreed that saiki first move is BFR so why u changed now ? Its not like saiki will know that bfr is useless here
its likely his first move, he can still use other options my man. he has a brain

No

its likely his first move, he can still use other options my man. he has a brain
what? You said his first move is bfr so why he is going to change his mind…

doesn't really matter i already explained how he is going to free himself plus he still cant deal with first angel providence

You know what? I'm going to do it, what's the worst that could happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back