• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the difference even if its 40 meter dark matter still exists there + han soo can hear his heart beat or feel his presence
He still wont know shit about Kusuo's powers or anything about him really.

I am sorry my guy but after realizing that one of his most important abilities is literally a pile of garbage I doubt he has any way to pull the dub here

Lets start voting I guess.

He still wont know shit about Kusuo's powers or anything about him really.
its not like knowing his power will protect him from bfr so it make no difference
I am sorry my guy but after realizing that one of his most important abilities is literally a pile of garbage I doubt he has any way to pull the dub here

Lets start voting I guess.

Shion is making some valid points. I posted this thread in the "Top 10 strongest" thread so hopefully more people will give their thoughts and/or vote.

Not voting for either side right now.

Shion is making some valid points. I posted this thread in the "Top 10 strongest" thread so hopefully more people will give their thoughts and/or vote.

Not voting for either side right now.
Would SBA assume Kusuo has his glasses on or no?

Invisible dragon takes seconds to incapacitate him by destroying his brain cells.
Dark matter grants instant attack, as it exists everywhere, even in the place Saiki will be standing at the beginning of the fight. This is can be used to incapacitate him by hitting his brain directly, in case he teleports to another place that KH can feel or see him. dark matter will already be there.

If clairvoyance and info analysis can't be used even with Verse equalization, I see no difference, as KH can't do anything if Saiki banishes him to another universe.

1. Saiki wouldn't know what attacked him, even if he is smart. The fight will start with instant brain incapacitation using matter that can't be seen and exists everywhere.
  2. Saiki will move depending after reading Han Soo first.
  3. His probability and luck passive grant him "never miss attacks," so his dark matter will hit 100%, Saiki cant nullifies his passive as he is not aware that it's used since it depends on what he thinks. KH will never think about it since it's a passive ability.
  4. EE and time acceleration. By amplifying himself by 100 while debuff his opponent by divide 100
  5. Saiki has no resistance to madness type 3
  6. CM1 should provide him with some resistance, but I think it's useless.
My vote still goes to KH

Last edited:
What does he start with in-character typically?
Passive Telepathy to learn about his opponents whole deal near instantly (mostly tries to incapacitate)

Then he acts accordingly, he is known to just BFR people generally though as seen by Edutyns scans I guess

By the way the Probability/Fate hax will only work once even if we assumed Saiki didnt cancel it

Saiki RE is so potent that if you use any ability on him he will gain a Resistance next time you try to use it

By the way the Probability/Fate hax will only work once even if we assumed Saiki didnt cancel it

Saiki RE is so potent that if you use any ability on him he will gain a Resistance next time you try to use it
It is not in him only, it affects the reality itself

Is his RC gonna redirect the attacks? what kind of bullshit is this

who cares the first hit will be his end anyway

Shion is right here.
And Verse equalization must do its thing here, incase it doesn’t work i already explained why it will not make any difference since dark matter already exist everywhere
Also, if CM1 is not on the profile for KHS it can't be used.
And it's the same reason for 4D. This version doesn’t have anything to control higher dimensions or concepts; instead, all power comes from the source.

I didn't even state that his power comes from a 4D source in his profile. But, you accepted 4D, but not Cm1, and that's so stupid, especially when they both come from the same place

Last edited:
And more than that, he doesn’t resist Madness Type 3. Fear or mind hax don’t save you from Type 3. and its stated in madness page

Han Soo can literally kill someone with his aura alone or make them commit suicide by just looking at his face.

Another reason why his aura-fear is stronger is obviously since the other guy can use it against children and animals only

He can increase the potency of his aura by combining 34 skills into it. This causes his opponents to have a heart attack. By combining more skills, where he has more than 200+, it becomes even more potent

Last edited:
And more than that, he doesn’t resist Madness Type 3. Fear or mind hax don’t save you from Type 3. and its stated in madness page

Han Soo can literally kill someone with his aura alone or make them commit suicide by just looking at his face.

Another reason why his aura-fear is stronger is obviously since the other guy can use it against children and animals only

He can increase the potency of his aura by combining 34 skills into it. This causes his opponents to have a heart attack. By combining more skills, where he has more than 200+, it becomes even more potent
Stop repeating yourself. I answered these above and we are just going back and forth

Like for example I literally ******* showed you why the Aura would be cancelled because of Kusuo’s Aura.

Kusuo simply has easier wincons.
And Verse equalization must do its thing here
“Verse equalization must mean Kusuo will simply be a student of this random academy from his verse!”

Wtf? No.

Stop repeating yourself. I answered these above and we are just going back and forth

Like for example I literally ******* showed you why the Aura would be cancelled because of Kusuo’s Aura.

Kusuo simply has easier wincons.

He resists Mind hax too which is > Madness hax
Mind hax doest give you any resistance to type 3 madness, he doesn’t use any power for madness
its just anyone who see him smiling will become insane and commit suicide

And how is it easier than dark matter itself

the moment the fight starts dark matter will already be there

Mind hax doest give you any resistance to type 3 madness, he doesn’t use any power for madness
its just anyone who see him smiling will become insane and commit suicide
Which would fall under Fear Manipulation and Type 2 fot Madness…

Anyways Saiki looking > Him smiling

Does he even start by smiling lmao?

And animals…

All kusuo has to do is think and BFR
yes but saiki acts only after he analyzes his opponent, so the moment the battle start it will be his end

while KH always starts with his strongest, and this version of him stars with dark matter since its the easiest method to end the fight for him

Which happens at Immesurable speds because its a passivr…
For some reason, you think everything works similarly to how shounen does. He won't say, 'And now I'm going to use my dark matter to incapacitate him a power that exists everywhere' 🦧. Instead, he'll just see him and activate his dark matter; it doesn't require any command, to be activates

his character is almost bloodlusted he doesn’t give a chance to his opponents he just looks for the easiest method to kill

and immeasurable speed to telepathy is depends on the speed of what his opponent is thinking so idk why you mentioned that and thought abilities will require thinking

so there’s 2 thing saiki should wait for analysis and thinking, even if he thinks so fast it will still take atleast some seconds

while dark matter exist in point A,B,C or D anywhere he goes dark matter is there

For some reason, you think everything works similarly to how shounen does. He won't say, 'And now I'm going to use my dark matter to incapacitate him a power that exists everywhere' 🦧. Instead, he'll just see him and activate his dark matter; it doesn't require any command, to be activates

his character is almost bloodlusted he doesn’t give a chance to his opponents he just looks for the easiest method to kill

and immeasurable speed to telepathy is depends on the speed of what his opponent is thinking so idk why you mentioned that and thought abilities will require thinking

so there’s 2 thing saiki should wait for analysis and thinking, even if he thinks so fast it will still take atleast some seconds

while dark matter exist in point A,B,C or D anywhere he goes dark matter is there
Unless its a passive he would still think about Dark Matter to use it.

Kusuo simply has more knowledge and way easier wincons paired with his better Thought and Ability speed

Unless its a passive he would still think about Dark Matter to use it.

Kusuo simply has more knowledge and way easier wincons paired with his better Thought and Ability speed
He got his passive luck and probability, yes saiki has RE but atleast he need to be affected once if he is gonna build resistance to it

So KH first attack will be granted

And one more thing that i forgot about

Since Saiki doesn’t have any resistance to time, whats stop hippolia from accelerating his age to death? The ability is strong enough to kill chaos dragon who is immortal

And one more thing that i forgot about

Since Saiki doesn’t have any resistance to time, whats stop hippolia from accelerating his age to death? The ability is strong enough to kill chaos dragon who is immortal
Saiki can use Age Manipulation on himself to cancel that out, or use his own Time Loop to make it useless.

Or the guy would be Petrified before he can do shit

Lets just stop and wait for the votes. You are repeating the same things.

And another counter ability that I remember, due to sba rule if han soo was BFR for 1 week max he loses

Since hippolia can reassign han soo to any world, whats stop KH from suiciding and and reassigned to the world again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back