• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saiki can use Age Manipulation on himself to cancel that out, or use his own Time Loop to make it useless.

Or the guy would be Petrified before he can do shit

Lets just stop and wait for the votes. You are repeating the same things.
i dont remember mentioning anything about age + the ability comes directly from the first angel who has CM1

So yes this is another wincon

And you cant mention all of his abilities at the same time if he uses TP then he basically loses since the first angel providence has Multiverse range

Last edited:
And Verse equalization must do its thing here, incase it doesn’t work i already explained why it will not make any difference since dark matter already exist everywhere

And it's the same reason for 4D. This version doesn’t have anything to control higher dimensions or concepts; instead, all power comes from the source.

I didn't even state that his power comes from a 4D source in his profile. But, you accepted 4D, but not Cm1, and that's so stupid, especially when they both come from the same place
The difference is that I assume 4D hax for KHS was accepted in a CRT like it was for Saiki, meanwhile there is absolutely bo way you can give someone CM1 without a CRT.

The difference is that I assume 4D hax for KHS was accepted in a CRT like it was for Saiki, meanwhile there is absolutely bo way you can give someone CM1 without a CRT.
Are you gonna vote now? It would be nice to end this before I get reported a second time lmaoo

wdym no? Explain how it is not countered?
You didnt "counter" anything really

Both have wincons, it entirely depends who pulls them out first.

I said Kusuo pulls it first since he has more Knowledge with hits Telepathy

You didnt "counter" anything really

Both have wincons, it entirely depends who pulls them out first.

I said Kusuo pulls it first since he has more Knowledge with hits Telepathy
ok tell me what he is going to do ?

I mean, KHS doesn't have power null resistance on his profile, so that alone can screw him over.

Both have valid wincons, I just feel that Saiki's are likelier to be used first.

This was a fun fight, though, as both bring cool haxxes to the table.

I mean, KHS doesn't have power null resistance on his profile, so that alone can screw him over.

Both have valid wincons, I just feel that Saiki's are likelier to be used first.

This was a fun fight, though, as both bring cool haxxes to the table.
I wonder if it would be still fair if I allowed the amp?

I wonder if it would be still fair if I allowed the amp?
Probably wouldn't change too much if Saiki has passives.

But it seems like MM's techniques give him a physical boost, hence why he's also in the 5-A list, so I don't think they are allowed.

An example of what would be allowed is a 5-A weapon or, in the case of Doctor Doom, he has magic that brings him up to 5-A plus magic defenses that give him a higher tier, but he's not physically 5-A so it's acceptable.

Probably wouldn't change too much if Saiki has passives.

But it seems like MM's techniques give him a physical boost, hence why he's also in the 5-A list, so I don't think they are allowed.

An example of what would be allowed is a 5-A weapon or, in the case of Doctor Doom, he has magic that brings him up to 5-A plus magic defenses that give him a higher tier, but he's not physically 5-A so it's acceptable.
Oh alright. Thanks for explaining

BFR AND TP; can be countered by suicide and reassigned to the world again
petrification by SBA rule it will considered a loss if Han Soo is in cap for 1 day

so the question here is who will die first?
by using first angel providence she can either speed up or slow down time
the acceleration can cause body to accelerate to death

ok? Saiki can control his age but can he stop first angel providence?

No, because he should affect type 1 CM to stop it + the range of her providence is multiverse

so even if han soo is in a different dimension he will still be affected

2. From Han soo side

A. Madness type 3 which saiki doesn't resist
B. incap by dark matter and invisible dragon his hand
C. EE
D. acceleration amp which allows him to speed blitz

So, once again, I'm asking those who voted: What's the reason for your vote?

Is it because Saiki is your favorite character, like Mr Edutyn?

Because Shion, your friend, asked?

Or is there a real reason?

his black box completely resist the system which is 4D and CM 1

and it was created by first hero who defeated pedonar who also has Cm type 1

so yes he completely counters saiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back