• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't his immortality section say that he comes back after 10 seconds?
Yes but it will destroy the universe and rebuild it again and reset han soo ( but han soo abilities will not reset)

So i am not sure if this counts

...Yeah, I'm starting to think Kang takes this one.

Funny how both these two teenage hax lords used to have equal 5D hax but now both "only" have 4D hax.

I'll wait to see what the Saiki people have to say in response.

Yes but it will destroy the universe and rebuild it again and reset han soo ( but han soo abilities will not reset)

So i am not sure if this counts
There's another type of immortality he had that I forgot to mention. After the destruction of his body “first profile”, his soul got transferred to the random nearest born baby. Even though he is in a child's body, he can still think and fight using his power perfectly. He annihilated an army of knights, magicians, and even star platinum : )

I don't really care about who wins, but I'll share information about this version if you need it. This version is made of fine particles type of dark matter = sub-atomic level and doesn't have any human weaknesses
Do we have any solid proof that he just lacks water and food?
9.8313773e+25 + can he interact with his body ?
Why shouldnt Saiki be able to?

Saikis TK is Stellar
acauslity type 2
Precognition works in a way where it detects future danger and hurts Kusuos head then it shows the future

So even if Kusuo cannot see the future he will know a danger is coming
he resist mind and law and biological
4-D?
idk what he is going to null exactly , dark matter exist everywhere in the universe so its not a technique, magical power or anything , he will command it to do somth
Dark matter existing everywhere is not really a resistance to powernull... Kusuo will simply nullify his abilities
Resist illusion
You sure? I cannot see it on the profile
he should resist due how his body works since he he is matter and doesn’t have any human organs and his body doesnt need to rest

resis to due how his body works + it grant him high regen
He doesnt have to rest doesnt really mean he cannot rest though, pretty sure he needs sleep resistance to overcome that
Running away by using teleportation is useless since Han Soo's attacks exist everywhere in the universe and can target any direction immediately with dark matter. They can be used to incapacitate or crush him instantly. Or paralyze by hitting the mind directly as it negate durability Additionally, Han Soo can erase his body and soul with Existence Erasure. In case Saiki can regenerate his soul, KH will just absorb it, and his absorption has low godly negation
They don't exists "everywhere" they are only "comprising about 30% of its content."

Kusuo also has instictive action to Teleport out of Dark Matter attacks instantly
Over time, his brain will be dead due to an ability that destroys brain cells. When I say 'over time,' I mean seconds. It's not a physical technique, so it can't be seen; it happens by manipulating space
Low regen should be able to regenerate cells though right? Plus Kusuo should be able to negate it with his own Biology manipulation
Yes, most of it will get resisted due to KH's nature. and most of mention abilities are not Saiki's starting moves
Most of it isnt resisted tbh...Kusuo doesnt have starting moves, he has passives that let him know what to do lol
Due to his luck, prop, and fate, his attacks will not miss, not even dark matter nor the invisible dragon tech that can destroy brain cells in seconds.
Kusuo should be able to negate them with his own probability stuff I guess
Due to his Ap and speed amps, he can one-shot with any ability. Existence Erasure and absorption, if needed, actually work passively; it absorbs the opponent directly after death.
Amps are not allowed since it gives him a new tier.

I will make a giant post for their advantages

Kusuo
  • + Smarter
  • + Faster Abilities
  • + Faster Thinking Speed
  • + Better AD and RE
  • + His Aura cancels Kangs Aura
  • + Better Instictive Action
  • + Fear Manipulation
  • + Mind hax has more potency
  • + Powernull
  • + BFR and Better Range
  • + Sleep Manipulation
  • + Plot Manipulation
  • + Memory Erasure
  • + Some of his powers cancel out Kangs passives
  • + Deconstruction
  • + Transmutation
  • + Duplication
  • + Lifting Strenght
  • + Can simply incapicate with most his powers, its more in character to incapicate rather than kill
  • + Durability
  • + Petrification
  • - Bad Immortality and Regeneration
  • - Cannot kill Kang
  • - Acasuality 2 is a problem
  • - Less AP
  • - Less Destructive
Kang
  • + Good Immortality
  • + Can absolutely kill Kusuo
  • + Can Erase Kusuo
  • + Better AP and DC
  • + Resists important hax
  • - Doesnt know Kusuo's powers
  • - Doesn't resist important hax
  • - No layers
  • - Dumber
  • - Debuffs himself
  • - Worse AD and RE
  • - Worse Mind hax potency
  • - Worse Instictive Action
  • - Can be outnumbered
Anything I missed?

Last edited:
They don't exists "everywhere" they are only "comprising about 30% of its content."

Kusuo also has instictive action to Teleport out of Dark Matter attacks instantly
To add Teleportation has Interdimensional Range
Low regen should be able to regenerate cells though right? Plus Kusuo should be able to negate it with his own Biology manipulation
Restoration should also help. RE should do the trick since it happens instantly.
Most of it isnt resisted tbh...Kusuo doesnt have starting moves, he has passives that let him know what to do lol
Normally, he would send him to another universe

Do we have any solid proof that he just lacks water and food?
Yes? he doesn't have any organs, so if he drinks or eats where it will go?
Why shouldnt Saiki be able to?

Saikis TK is Stellar

Precognition works in a way where it detects future danger and hurts Kusuos head then it shows the future

So even if Kusuo cannot see the future he will know a danger is coming

4-D?
Yes
Dark matter existing everywhere is not really a resistance to powernull... Kusuo will simply nullify his abilities
Wdym? I didn't say dark matter will nullify, I said saiki cant power null dark matter its just smth exists in the universe
You sure? I cannot see it on the profile

He doesnt have to rest doesnt really mean he cannot rest though, pretty sure he needs sleep resistance to overcome that
His body doesn’t work like humans and doesn’t need to rest so it should be enough unless Saiki himself use it on someone similar to KH
Well the universe is infinite so 30% will still be infinite
Instinctive action to tp is useless if he goes from point A to point B dark matter will still exist

And even if u do not treat it as an infinite range it will be multi-glactic to universe range so it will still be everywhere
You mean Low-Mid
You just said by yourself that it will not work and will just feel that smth wrong so it's useless
Kusuo should be able to negate them with his own probability stuff I guess
The never-miss attacks don’t work in Saiki himself it affects reality so no, plus he got fate manipulation not just probability to the point it kills the target even if KH doesn’t have a chance

it showed increase in the age of the Chaos Dragon to the point it killed him before Han Soo died
Amps are not allowed since it gives him a new tier.
If it's for the top strongest then I believe it should work + time and Mollang increases speed

Even if mollang amp is not allowed the self-time amp should work, more than x5 is considered a blitz
Kusuo
  • + Smarter
  • + Faster Abilities
Faster in which way? He doesn’t even resist time so while han soo gets 100x time amp, Saiki in the other hand will get divided 100 debuff
so if it's equal to the speed of light
KH will be 100 times faster than light while Saiki moves at 0.01 c and if mollang amp will work it will be 2000x more

• + Faster Thinking Speed
Is there any statement for this like any value if not then 1. It's equal 2. KH should be faster since he is reacting to attacks billions of times faster than Saiki
and with amp KH will just blitz
  • + Better AD and RE
  • + His Aura cancels Kangs Aura
KH's fear/madness causes people to have heart attacks by just releasing his aura; his smile even leads people to commit suicide
  • + Better Instictive Action
  • + Fear Manipulation
Useless
  • + Mind hax has more potency
  • + Powernull
Useless
  • + BFR and Better Range
  • + Sleep Manipulation
  • + Plot Manipulation
NOT SURE HOW THIS WORK
  • + Memory Erasure
He is not the only one with memory erasure
KH can do it with eye contact only

• + Some of his powers cancel out Kangs passives
which passive exactly
  • + Deconstruction
useless against high regen
  • + Transmutation
  • + Duplication
  • + Lifting Strenght
  • + Can simply incapicate with most his powers, its more in character to incapicate rather than kill
  • + Durability
  • - Bad Immortality and Regeneration
  • - Cannot kill Kang
  • - Acasuality 2 is a problem
  • - Less AP
  • - Less Destructive
Kang
  • + Good Immortality
  • + Can absolutely kill Kusuo
  • + Can Erase Kusuo
  • + Better AP and DC
  • + Resists important hax
  • + Can know Kusuo's powers
  • - Doesn't resist important hax
  • - No layers
  • - Dumber
  • - Debuffs himself
ok lol
  • - Worse AD and RE
  • - Worse Mind hax potency
  • - Worse Instictive Action
  • - Can be outnumbered
i don't know most of these disadvantages are useless
He just did it so randomly.

I'm sure that his only first move is to hide in the toilet and start by reading minds, and then decide. and I've already explained the scenario.

Since this version is obsessed with dark matter, Shadow A will reveal his exact location, and dark matter will instantly incapacitate Saiki. While he is incapacitated, he can be killed with any ability such as a Chaos Dragon Breath attack, using EE, dark energy to make Saiki work under the demon hierarchy, memory eraser, or destroying his brain cells. basically anything

This will make it 100% impossible for Saiki, since KH will use his self-time buff, while also giving him a 100 debuff

To add Teleportation has Interdimensional Range
Restoration should also help. RE should do the trick since it happens instantly.

Normally, he would send him to another universe

you cant mention the interdimensional range for TP or bfr since he doesn't know anything about Han Soo and precognition is useless this
" So even if Kusuo cannot see the future he will know a danger is coming " is wrong he should not feel any

Last edited:
And, I'm sure that layers exist within the verse; and possibly, I missed some abilities, but I don't care because I don't want to feel the pain again by rechecking the whole novel, with more than 400+ chapters and spamming Ctrl+F for specific words. So, I will just leave it for future supporters if anyone cares about the novel.

Like Edutyn you all are very lucky that he is a supporter

Yes? Check the profile
It doesnt say he lacks those.
Wdym? I didn't say dark matter will nullify, I said saiki cant power null dark matter its just smth exists in the universe
How is being something in the universe just give a Resistance? Lol.
His body doesn’t work like humans and doesn’t need to rest so it should be enough unless Saiki himself use it on someone similar to KH
He doesnt need to rest

He can still be put to rest

See my point?
Well the universe is infinite so 30% will still be infinite
You should maybe add that to the profile, but wouldnt that just contradict the universe being infinite?
Instinctive action to tp is useless if he goes from point A to point B dark matter will still exist

And even if u do not treat it as an infinite range it will be multi-glactic to universe range so it will still be everywhere
Interdimensional Range > Multi-Galactic
You just said by yourself that it will not work and will just feel that smth wrong so it's useless
How is that useless? It will show Saiki he has to take this guy serious.
The never-miss attacks don’t work in Saiki himself it affects reality so no, plus he got fate manipulation not just probability to the point it kills the target even if KH doesn’t have a chance
I dont know why that is Fate Manipulation. It should only be listed as Probability Manipulation which Saiki can cancel out with his own
it showed increase in the age of the Chaos Dragon to the point it killed him before Han Soo died

If it's for the top strongest then I believe it should work + time and Mollang increases speed

Even if mollang amp is not allowed the self-time amp should work, more than x5 is considered a blitz
Saiki has 100x Instictive stuff and 100x thought speed.

He also has AD and RE so those would let him evolve and gain layers through the battle
Faster in which way? He doesn’t even resist time so while han soo gets 100x time amp, Saiki in the other hand will get divided 100 debuff
so if it's equal to the speed of light
KH will be 100 times faster than light while Saiki moves at 0.01 c and if mollang amp will work it will be 2000x more
No idea what you are talking about. Its speed equalized
Is there any statement for this like any value if not then 1. It's equal
100x than his normal speed since he could teleport while fighting his Alt Version
2. KH should be faster since he is reacting to attacks billions of times faster than Saiki
and with amp KH will just blitz
Speed is equalized.
KH's fear/madness causes people to have heart attacks by just releasing his aura; his smile even leads people to commit suicide
Resisted
He doesnt resist Fear so its useful

Powernull is useless how?

What are you even saying rn?
NOT SURE HOW THIS WORK
Write the story and narrative basically
He is not the only one with memory erasure
Then they cancel eachother out mb
which passive exactly
Aura for example, Luck and more
useless against high regen
Fair
i don't know most of these disadvantages are useless
Huh
I'm sure that his only first move is to hide in the toilet and start by reading minds, and then decide.
Bro.

They are fighting.

Why would Saiki hide in a toilet wtf?

It doesnt say he lacks those.
by logic stated that he doesn't have any organs, and doesn't need to eat or drink
so how any of your mentioned ability will work explain
How is being something in the universe just give a Resistance? Lol.
I didn't say give resistance, I said Saiki cant power null smth that exists within the universe like dark matter
He doesnt need to rest

He can still be put to rest

See my point?
this is just an assumption he no longer has any human part and he is just a spirit so why will it affect
You should maybe add that to the profile, but wouldnt that just contradict the universe being infinite?
It is mentioned in the range of " possibly " since there are 2 statements from the author
Interdimensional Range > Multi-Galactic
it's not like Saiki's first move will be up to other universe and plan first, his telepathy is planetary only so there's literally no reason for him to try
How is that useless? It will show Saiki he has to take this guy serious.
That's wrong because if precognition will not work then why he will feel any danger ?? logic?
I dont know why that is Fate Manipulation. It should only be listed as Probability Manipulation which Saiki can cancel out with his own
Cause it killed someone
Saiki has 100x Instictive stuff and 100x thought speed.
his key is already amplified
He also has AD and RE so those would let him evolve and gain layers through the battle
evolve after his death ?
No idea what you are talking about. Its speed equalized
speed is equal to yh but amplification through abilities is a thing
100x than his normal speed since he could teleport while fighting his Alt Version
ha? Then this version reaction is 400000000c
Speed is equalized.
amplification through abilities can be used
scare off kids and animals and resist normal human " fear aura" that probably because of his reputation = madness and fear that stops the heart and lets people commit suicide

his fear is too weak to be considered resistance
He doesnt resist Fear so its useful

Powernull is useless how?

What are you even saying rn?

Write the story and narrative basically

Then they cancel eachother out mb

Aura for example, Luck and more

Fair

Huh

Bro.

They are fighting.

Why would Saiki hide in a toilet wtf?
because that's what he always does in the anime

by logic stated that he doesn't have any organs, and doesn't need to eat or drink
so how any of your mentioned ability will work explain
Show me the scan of him not having any organs/water in his body.
I didn't say give resistance, I said Saiki cant power null smth that exists within the universe like dark matter
Why not??? Powernull doesnt have that kind of limit
this is just an assumption he no longer has any human part and he is just a spirit so why will it affect
He is a spirit now? When? What?
it's not like Saiki's first move will be up to other universe and plan first, his telepathy is planetary only so there's literally no reason for him to try
He has Telepathy, he will see the other guy can kill or erase him

Then Saiki can use one of his hax and just win. Including BFR
That's wrong because if precognition will not work then why he will feel any danger ?? logic?
Seeing the future = Sensing danger??

Lmaoo
Cause it killed someone
How is that Fate Manipulation…

Saiki’s curse also can kill, does he have fate hax now? Nope.
his key is already amplified
And that amp is equalized per VSBW.
evolve after his death ?
What. Saiki simply has shown he can grow Resistances and Layers

So if they fight for some time Kusuo would gain layers
speed is equal to yh but amplification through abilities is a thing
Yeah. Which Kusuo can keep up with AD. Better IC, and more
ha? Then this version reaction is 400000000c
Irrelevant claim, this is a speed equalized battle.
amplification through abilities can be used
New tier amps? Nope
scare off kids and animals and resist normal human " fear aura" that probably because of his reputation = madness and fear that stops the heart and lets people commit suicide
Kusuo resists Mind hax which is > Madness hax
his fear is too weak to be considered resistance
It was able to scare off kids and animals. What more do you want? Also you need source for that claim
because that's what he always does in the anime
No?

anyway my question is

since all the abilities come from the concept of darkness and light which formed the whole multiverse, and abilities, evolution power system comes from the source itself (the system)

Doesn't that mean Saiki should have concept type 1 to affect him? it's the same reason for 4D too

him evolving to spirit body is due to the system
him getting abilities are due to the system

not only that he used that same ability to defeat the first angel who is the concept of light herself

Anyway, my question is, since all the abilities come directly/ formed from the concept of darkness and light, which formed the entire multiverse, and the abilities, evolution (growth system), and the power system, originate from the source itself (the system), doesn't that mean Saiki should have concept type 1 to affect him? has the same reason of 4D

After his death, he got a new body that was formed from the system and he evolved his spirit body from the system, and all of his abilities are also from it. and, he used the system's abilities to defeat the first angel, who embodies the concept of light itself

so for the same reason for 4D, doesn't it mean that Saiki needs cm type 1 to interact and nullfies most of this?

All I'll say is that, first off, the water stuff does not seem like it'll affect KHS's unnatural body for Pedonar's reasons.

Also, speed amps are indeed allowed when speed is equalized, like Sonic's 300x speed amp with Boost.

Show me the scan of him not having any organs/water in his body.
I already shared the scan on page 1 maybe
Why not??? Powernull doesnt have that kind of limit
so you are saying he is going to nullify dark matter instead of destroying it
He is a spirit now? When? What?
spirit in the series is made of dark matter i didn't mean soul
He has Telepathy, he will see the other guy can kill or erase him
but KH will know his location and instantly incap him
Then Saiki can use one of his hax and just win. Including BFR
that if he could react
Seeing the future = Sensing danger??
"seeing the glimpse of future" it should not work then
Lmaoo

How is that Fate Manipulation…
because its related to the same ability as probability and luck
Saiki’s curse also can kill, does he have fate hax now? Nope.

And that amp is equalized per VSBW.

What. Saiki simply has shown he can grow Resistances and Layers
when he is going to build resistance he will be already incaped and possibly dead
So if they fight for some time Kusuo would gain layers

Yeah. Which Kusuo can keep up with AD. Better IC, and more

Irrelevant claim, this is a speed equalized battle.
then don't mention that he is thinking faster and even if it equalized KH can still increase his speed using time manipulation and debuff saiki by dividing 100
New tier amps? Nope

Kusuo resists Mind hax which is > Madness hax
it's not type 2
It was able to scare off kids and animals. What more do you want? Also you need source for that claim
what claim

Also, speed amps are indeed allowed when speed is equalized, like Sonic's 300x speed amp with Boost.
You misunderstand me. I said amps that give him new tiers (such as his 2000x) is not allowed.
I already shared the scan on page 1 maybe
Mind resposting?
so you are saying he is going to nullify dark matter instead of destroying it
Yeah?
spirit in the series is made of dark matter i didn't mean soul
Saiki has NPI anyway
but KH will know his location and instantly incap him
You do know Kusuo uses his powers faster right? His shit is thought based
that if he could react
He could. Again no 2000x speed amp since it gives tier.
YES IT SHOULDNT. ONLY THE DANGER ALERT WORKS.

I SAID IT 5 TIMES MY GUY.
because its related to the same ability as probability and luck
Again, Fate Manipulation is a bit different. I dont think that ability fits
then don't mention that he is thinking faster
He does think faster though
and even if it equalized KH can still increase his speed using time manipulation and debuff saiki by dividing 100
“After reaching the transcendental realm (Z rank) with dark energy, the system starts to mistake him for a demon king, which puts him at a huge disadvantage because it will debuff his level to match the hero.“
what claim
The fact that Hang resists fear hax
anyway my question is

since all the abilities come from the concept of darkness and light which formed the whole multiverse, and abilities, evolution power system comes from the source itself (the system)

Doesn't that mean Saiki should have concept type 1 to affect him? it's the same reason for 4D too

him evolving to spirit body is due to the system
him getting abilities are due to the system

not only that he used that same ability to defeat the first angel who is the concept of light herself

Anyway, my question is, since all the abilities come directly/ formed from the concept of darkness and light, which formed the entire multiverse, and the abilities, evolution (growth system), and the power system, originate from the source itself (the system), doesn't that mean Saiki should have concept type 1 to affect him? has the same reason of 4D

After his death, he got a new body that was formed from the system and he evolved his spirit body from the system, and all of his abilities are also from it. and, he used the system's abilities to defeat the first angel, who embodies the concept of light itself

so for the same reason for 4D, doesn't it mean that Saiki needs cm type 1 to interact and nullfies most of this?
You cannot use stuff not on the profile.

Saiki funnily enough can also possibly get Conceptual Manipulation but since its not added right now I wont argue with it

You misunderstand me. I said amps that give him new tiers (such as his 2000x) is not allowed.

Mind resposting?

Yeah?
how is he going to nullify it ?
Saiki has NPI anyway
Are you sure NPI alone is really enough to intreact with dark matter even if he didnt show any feat
You do know Kusuo uses his powers faster right? His shit is thought based
you know what is speed blitz right?
He could. Again no 2000x speed amp since it gives tier.
YES IT SHOULDNT. ONLY THE DANGER ALERT WORKS.
but its related to future so logically it should not work
I SAID IT 5 TIMES MY GUY.

Again, Fate Manipulation is a bit different. I dont think that ability fits

He does think faster though

“After reaching the transcendental realm (Z rank) with dark energy, the system starts to mistake him for a demon king, which puts him at a huge disadvantage because it will debuff his level to match the hero.“
it will only work to those who are called heroes by the system against not heroes it will not work + this doesn’t stop him from using amplification in the series it will just equal his base with his opponent
The fact that Hang resists fear hax

You cannot use stuff not on the profile.

Saiki funnily enough can also possibly get Conceptual Manipulation but since its not added right now I wont argue with it
Not even 4D is stated in the profile his ability is 4D because it related to his rewrite profile and because i explained it

how is he going to nullify it ?
With Power Nullification
Are you sure NPI alone is really enough to intreact with dark matter even if he didnt show any feat
He can intreact with Souls which are literally Meta physical my guy
you know what is speed blitz right?
Speed is equal. He also cannot use his 2000x amp since its restricted. How is it a blitz?
but its related to future so logically it should not work
Its related to danger, plus I dont even think his Aca 2 makes sense lol
it will only work to those who are called heroes by the system against not heroes it will not work + this doesn’t stop him from using amplification in the series it will just equal his base with his opponent

Not even 4D is stated in the profile his ability is 4D because it related to his rewrite profile and because i explained it
I dont know the verse so I cannot say anything here

Kusuo saved humanity and the planet and then he saved the Multiverse

He should be considered a hero in the system I would assume

With Power Nullification
But how? Even if he can, he will not have the time because the place he is standing in has dark matter, and it's not like he can see it
He can intreact with Souls which are literally Meta physical my guy
having NPI alone is not enough to interact to NEP, im sure he will need something that nullifies dark matter which itself resist and nullifies any particles
Speed is equal. He also cannot use his 2000x amp since its restricted. How is it a blitz?
by using time amplification ? He can accelerate himself hundreds times while slowing his opponent 100 time at the same time
Its related to danger, plus I dont even think his Aca 2 makes sense lol
🦧
I dont know the verse so I cannot say anything here

Kusuo saved humanity and the planet and then he saved the Multiverse

He should be considered a hero in the system I would assume
its not about how he saved or if do heroic things, they are assigned randomly + the system debuff equalize the demon king to hero, so is the one who will be in trouble since han soo will get the same level of ability,ap speed and LS

and when it happens han soo will just amplify his stats, like how do you think he survived in the series thank to his amplification

but how?, even if he can he will not have the time because the place he is standing in it has dark matter and its not like he can see it
EP, plus he is smart enough to know Dark Matter
well having NPI alone is not enough to interact to NEP, im sure he will need something that nullifies dark matter which itself resist and nullifies any particles
Nep? Where tf did that come from
by using time amplification ? He can accelerate himself hundreds times while slowing his opponent 100 time at the same time
Cannot see it on his profile
its not about how he saved or if do heroic things, they are assigned randomly + the system debuff equalize the demon king to hero, so is the one who will be in trouble since han soo will get the same level of ability,ap speed and LS

and when it happens han soo will just amplify his stats, like how do you think he survived in the series thank to his amplification
So from what I see

Han soo can win with EE, Stat Amps and etc.

While Kusuo can win with Fear Hax, Transmutation, Power Nullification, Plot Manipulation, Petrification and etc.

How can Han deal with Petrification? A simple stare from Kusuo is enough

****! You are right

I should make a CRT to remove that
If you're going to do it, check other "Useless" powers if they're similar, I think there might be one or two more mega specific ones.

Furthermore, I think it can still be left as "limited deconstruction" just for indexing purposes.

If you're going to do it, check other "Useless" powers if they're similar, I think there might be one or two more mega specific ones.

Furthermore, I think it can still be left as "limited deconstruction" just for indexing purposes.
I wonder if I need a CRT to add the limited

EP, plus he is smart enough to know Dark Matter
🗿 so he will start the battle by analyzing the world them will remove dark matter from the world ok
Nep? Where tf did that come from
what i mean just because he got NPI doesn’t mean he can interact with dark matter
Cannot see it on his profile
his summons , she is the avatar of first angel who can do this
So from what I see

Han soo can win with EE, Stat Amps and etc.

While Kusuo can win with Fear Hax, Transmutation, Power Nullification, Plot Manipulation, Petrification and etc.
his presence cause people to commit suicide thats type 3, so why he will be afraid of fear that works on kids and animals
the question how saiki has resistance to it , resistance of mind grant resistance to type 2 of madness not type 3
How can Han deal with Petrification? A simple stare from Kusuo is enough

i have already told u the scenario ;

using shadow A ability he can use clairvoyance and know saiki location the moment KH knows, dark matter will instantly incap him, incase he tp to point B, dark matter is already there and its invisible so he cant even tell where the attacks come from

incase it doesnt work, amplification = speed blitz any random ability gg lets say EE whats he gonna do ? Nothing he cant react

lets just starts with voting cause it will never end

(and still his abilities and body should come from source which is CM1)

(and still his abilities and body should come from source which is CM1)
Not on the profile = Irrelevant
🗿 so he will start the battle by analyzing the world them will remove dark matter from the world ok

what i mean just because he got NPI doesn’t mean he can interact with dark matter

his summons , she is the avatar of first angel who can do this

his presence cause people to commit suicide thats type 3, so why he will be afraid of fear that works on kids and animals
the question how saiki has resistance to it , resistance of mind grant resistance to type 2 of madness not type 3

i have already told u the scenario ;

using shadow A ability he can use clairvoyance and know saiki location the moment KH knows, dark matter will instantly incap him, incase he tp to point B, dark matter is already there and its invisible so he cant even tell where the attacks come from

incase it doesnt work, amplification = speed blitz any random ability gg lets say EE whats he gonna do ? Nothing he cant react
This whole amp and time thing requires Saiki to not simply think him away to another dimension, petrify, transmutate him and etc.

• Petrification
  • Fear Manipulation
  • BFR
  • Transmutation
  • Power Null
  • Perception Manipulation
  • Plot Manipulation
  • Sleep Manipulation
All of this is instant win for Kusuo.

His RE and Probability Manipulation will cancel the Luck passive.

His Aura cancels his Aura

Kusuo's Regeneration and RE/AD will cancel the braing attack

Which is why I will be voting for him.

@Pedonar Nice debate my guy : )

Not on the profile = Irrelevant
And, not even 4D is in the profile. For some reason, you accepted 4D but not CM1. Plus, I'm the only supporter of the verse and created all of the pages, so if there's something you should ask me. Since it exists in his rewrite saga with 4D, and because everything comes directly from the source “system”, it should be valid
This whole amp and time thing requires Saiki to not simply think him away to another dimension, petrify, transmutate him and etc.
Its not like he is going to tp him for no reason plus he will be moving faster than his reaction

• Petrification
  • Fear Manipulation
  • BFR
  • Transmutation
  • Power Null
  • Perception Manipulation
  • Plot Manipulation
  • Sleep Manipulation
All of this is instant win for Kusuo.

His RE and Probability Manipulation will cancel the Luck passive.

His Aura cancels his Aura
he cant resist madness type 3 with mind hax as it only affect type 2

Kusuo's Regeneration and RE/AD will cancel the braing attack
low regeneration doesnt regen lost cells its low mid

plus, it takes only seconds to incapacitate him by destroying his brain cells. Dark matter is instant as it exists everywhere, even in the place Saiki will be standing in at the beginning of the fight, another incapacitation. Teleportation to another place is useless since dark matter already exists there. Clairvoyance and information analysis to view his exact location and abilities

and EE, time acceleration while slowing down his opponent. Never-miss attacks, and I don't know how it will be nullified, plus it affects reality not saiki himself

and of course CM 1 is a thing

my voting goes to KH

And, not even 4D is in the profile. For some reason, you accepted 4D but not CM1. Plus, I'm the only supporter of the verse and created all of the pages, so if there's something you should ask me. Since it exists in his rewrite saga with 4D, and because everything comes directly from the source “system”, it should be valid

Its not like he is going to tp him for no reason plus he will be moving faster than his reaction

he cant resist madness type 3 with mind hax as it only affect type 2

low regeneration doesnt regen lost cells its low mid

plus, it takes only seconds to incapacitate him by destroying his brain cells. Dark matter is instant as it exists everywhere, even in the place Saiki will be standing in at the beginning of the fight, another incapacitation. Teleportation to another place is useless since dark matter already exists there. Clairvoyance and information analysis to view his exact location and abilities

and EE, time acceleration while slowing down his opponent. Never-miss attacks, and I don't know how it will be nullified, plus it affects reality not saiki himself

and of course CM 1 is a thing

my voting goes to KH
You cannot use CM 1 since its not on the profile. I accepted 4D since @Eseseso explained that to me. I feel like you are purposely ignoring Kusuo's side and my explanations at this point so instead of going back and forth I will just not repeat myself.

Like man...I responded to half of these just few messages ago lol. For example he has to summon to get that Time Slow which is way slower than Saiki just thinking.

You cannot use CM 1 since its not on the profile. I accepted 4D since @Eseseso explained that to me. I feel like you are purposely ignoring Kusuo's side and my explanations at this point so instead of going back and forth I will just not repeat myself.
its in the same explanation for 4D
Like man...I responded to half of these just few messages ago lol. For example he has to summon to get that Time Slow which is way slower than Saiki just thinking.
He doesn’t need to summon as she already exist in his sword and can use her power on the sword without even han soo telling her

NO

Its literally just a limited ability. So now he wont even be able to see Kusuo's powers. Which gives Kusuo a even bigger advantage
Via sba rule the starting distance should be 10 meter, i see no difference since dark matter is already there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back