• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing out of the ordinary, CM type 3 possibly 1, Chaos Manip, IM Type 2, among others.
Ah so similar to what my Marvel magic revisions are gonna give basic magic in Marvel (which naturally gives Doom those powers, plus he has resisted magic attacks so he would resist those powers too).

See it here.

Ah so similar to what my Marvel magic revisions are gonna give basic magic in Marvel (which naturally gives Doom those powers, plus he has resisted magic attacks so he would resist those powers too).

See it here.
I'm just curious, how long did it take you to do all that?

I'm just curious, how long did it take you to do all that?
Oh I've been working on it since August, 99% by myself.

Still got a lot of stuff to add.

Hence why I initially said it wouldn't be fair to delay Doom vs Kusuo just for these revisions.

Fair warning, all magic might become a tier 1 smurf hax in terms of potency.

I'll create one and counter everything Shion said, as the votes were done before my counter arguments, and Shion acted blindly on most of Han Soo's win conditions

Last edited:
1. Nature of Han soo body:

His body is composed of fine particles, a type of dark matter that exists everywhere he also stated that he doesn’t need to eat or sleep and also he can survive in space without oxygen (reference; Dual Moons arc; chapters 329-341), because of his nature as dark matter, he resists any abilities that are made of particles, by manipulating the particles he removes any abilities that affect him physically (for those who is asking what is master mollang techniques is related to body control which KH has full control of it)

now shion argument was

1.1 Petrification
1.2 Durability Negation, Water Manipulation(Thought, The power to evaporate just enough water from a living creatures body to put them at the brink of death)
1.3 Sleep manipulation

These fail against Han Soo since his body lacks organs to store water, and he doesn't require food, drink or sleep. Petrification can be countered by particle manipulation, and other counter-abilities will be addressed later.

2. KH abilities;

A. Incap abilities such as dark matter and an invisible dragon

These two powers can incapacitate someone. Dark matter exists everywhere, and one hit can paralyze the brain and body. The invisible dragon, by controlling tiny spaces, can destroy someone's brain cells.

#Saiki regen is low which doesn’t regen his lost brain cells, In case he is using restoration, he should do it before he loses it which is dependent on his speed since it is not thought-based

B. EXP and Existence Erauser

two abilities which destroy body and soul; 1. transferring a big amount of exp, 2. existence erasure

# which Saiki doesn't resist

C. Madness Manipulation by looking at Han Soo's face while he is smiling it drives people to become insane and then commit suicide

# Saiki doesn't resist madness type 3 and Shion's argument was that he could resist due to his mind hax and fear resistance, which is wrong since mind hax grants resistance to type 2 madness and fear need similar feat

D. Chaos dragon

which causes the body to melt immediately, paralyze and corrode the lungs

#it doesn't need to hit directly since it will create a mushroom cloud similar to the nuclear explosion then black poison gas spreads immediately through the planet, the gas spreads so fast that it kills all the people on the planet which is 5 times bigger than Earth and Saiki doesn't resist any biological manipulation...... and low regen will not save him, even if he dodged, the gas will just kill him

F. he can summon Hippolia and there's more but I don't have time to look for scans and create more profiles
and I can't call it summoning since she hides in his dimension storage and is aware of everything outside

3. Hippolia and first angel/parmael providence

A. She basically can use parmael powers which allow her to stop time, accelerate, slow down, let someone age to death, reverse time, and create time dilation

# Shion said that Saiki can control his age, which in the scan it clearly says I used transformation, so I'm not sure but I don't think it is the same and even if it's the same parmael providence comes directly from the concept of light/time and has multiverse range

4. Counters and scenarios:

A. Teleportation and BFR

edutyn, said that Saiki's first move is BFR

1. in case it's true then what stops Han Soo from killing himself and being reassigned into the world again after 10 seconds?
2. if he got BFR what's stopping the first angel providence from killing Saiki first? the SBA rule says that if he couldn't return for 7 days maximum he loses.

B. First move and Petrification?

edutyn said that Saiki's first move is BFR, so what's the reason for Saiki to decide and use any other ability?

let's say he used petrifaction, whats stops Han soo modifying the matters that physically contacted his body? or what stops the providence from attacking Saiki? at the time he got turned into stone?

C. NPI
(Touch, Can separate the spirit and the body of a person[21] with his bare hands as long as they are knocked out)

It clearly says when they are knocked out so it is limited plus saiki doesn't have any feat to interact with sub-atomic

5. What can Saki do?
  1. Whats stopping Parmael's providence?
  2. What stops KH from amplifying his speed 100 times while slowing Saiki 100 times?
  3. What stops KH from spreading chaos dragon gas?
  4. What is stopping KH from destroying Saiki's body and soul?
  5. What stops him from incapacitating Saiki?
  6. How will Saiki resist madness?
  7. How is he going to affect his nature?
  8. Why is he going to change his first move, which is BFR, to any other ability when Han Soo, at that time, will be using dark matter to incapacitate as his first move? At least, that's what Edutyn said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
your response was

Kang not needing sleep doesn't mean he cannot be put to sleep

counter;

1. Saiki cant interact with Han Soo's body and I already explained why so instead of sharing the Wincon go and read it first
2. https://saikikusuo-no-psinan.fandom.com/wiki/Saiki_Kusuo/Abilities#Telepathy works by affecting the brain which han soo nullify any mental attacks
3. even if Han Soo was affected he is not the one in control of the providence, so Hippolia will kill him

Kang wont be able to use abilities when Petrified. It stops the mind.
1. Saiki cant interact with Han Soo's body
2. even if Han Soo was affected he is not the one in control of the providence, so Hippolia will kill him

Has Kang ever killed himself to come back from a BFR? If no then how is that in character in anyway?
yes the same way Demon King did, he did it but deceived the system

"Saiki has Passive Telepathy, so he will instantly know every single thing needed

He can then use Power Null, Petrification, BFR, Sleep Manipulation, Transmutation, Fear Manipulation and etc."

for the last, I have already explained how he is going to win so just go and read it

the strongest Wincon and can't be avoided by Han Soo or Saiki is the first angel providence plus it has a multiverse range. he can't win and I don't understand why everyone voted against him when it is very clear

Last edited:
These fail against Han Soo since his body lacks organs to store water, and he doesn't require food, drink or sleep. Petrification can be countered by particle manipulation, and other counter-abilities will be addressed later.
he cannot counter it since Petrification instantly incaps the mind
A. Teleportation and BFR

edutyn, said that Saiki's first move is BFR

1. in case it's true then what stops Han Soo from killing himself and being reassigned into the world again after 10 seconds?
2. if he got BFR what's stopping the first angel providence from killing Saiki first? the SBA rule says that if he couldn't return for 7 days maximum he loses.
Has he ever killed himself? Also he doesnt have interdimensional range
edutyn said that Saiki's first move is BFR, so what's the reason for Saiki to decide and use any other ability?
because he has a brain and is not a robot that uses the same abilities all the time
let's say he used petrifaction, whats stops Han soo modifying the matters that physically contacted his body? or what stops the providence from attacking Saiki? at the time he got turned into stone?
because his mind will stop instantly
(Touch, Can separate the spirit and the body of a person[21] with his bare hands as long as they are knocked out)

It clearly says when they are knocked out so it is limited plus saiki doesn't have any feat to interact with sub-atomic
Souls > Atoms

How tf does sub-atoms even need NPI to be affected with abilities? Wtf
Saiki cant interact with Han Soo's body and I already explained why so instead of sharing the Wincon go and read it first
Him being a weird dark matter doesnt give him any Nep. It only maybe makes him inorganic.

Saikis abilities have NPI.
2. https://saikikusuo-no-psinan.fandom.com/wiki/Saiki_Kusuo/Abilities#Telepathy works by affecting the brain which han soo nullify any mental attacks
Irrelevant wiki
even if Han Soo was affected he is not the one in control of the providence, so Hippolia will kill him
what?
Kang didnt even do the feat here.
for the last, I have already explained how he is going to win so just go and read it
and I dont agree. Seems fair to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back