• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Universe 6 Team!!

So wait, the universe 6 team is:

-A robot

-A saiyan

-Two Friezas

-And a fat bear

And the strongest opponent Beerus ever faced was...that red thing?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
So wait, the universe 6 team is:

-A robot

-A saiyan

-Two Frieza's

-And a fat bear

And the strongest opponent Beerus ever faced was...that red thing?
Lol, i know right? Its so stupid that it's funny.

Pietro Maximoff said:
^He's probably the piccolo from U6
Most likely

and i think these guys have a sh*t ton of hax, well not the saiyan not the frieza guy but the others, i think they will have some hax up their sleeves.

well akira is well know for his weird designs, just take a look at the strongest beerus ever facerd he got huge nipples wtf?!!

He was smoking Ï¡Ï┤┘èÏ┤Ï®, it's an effective drug in my country lol, so effective you forget your own existance lol.

LordAizenSama said:
and winnie the pooh really let himself go..
So this now means the universe 6 team consists of:

-Generic Frieza OC

-Obese Winnie the Pooh

-Cooler but as a sex offender

-A guy from Dragon Quest

-and Robo from Chrono Trigger

Also, the strongest guy Beerus ever fought was that red thing.

Great.

im just...what...dying of laughter this is so dumb I don't even... why can't we have a badass designed character.......

Most likely

and i think these guys have a sh*t ton of hax, well not the saiyan not the frieza guy but the others, i think they will have some hax up their sleeves.

I hope Akira add more crazy ass hax like Jojo Bizzare adventures'

LordAizenSama said:
im just...what...dying of laughter this is so dumb I don't even... why can't we have a badass designed character.......
I'm legitimately laughing right now, because after I typed out that comment, the absurdity of the situation actually hit me.

Winnie
Seriously just look at this, IT IS LEGIT WINNIE THE POOH **** EVEN THE EXACT SAME ****CLOTHING AND DESIGN, inb4 Akira gets sued for Copywrite infringments...

I JUST

AND I THOUGHT BEERUS BASICALLY BEING THAT GUY FROM THE BACKYARDIGANS WAS A FUNNY COINCIDENCE

BUT NOOOO

MULTI-GALAXY LEVEL WINNIE THE POOH CONFIRMED

1- A nice frieza's race guy.

2- A nice badass guy.

3- Pooh. (?)

4- Maybe Tarble ... A psico Tarble.

5- And ... a robot. .-.

?- Red f#cking thing.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
LordAizenSama said:
I'm legitimately laughing right now, because after I typed out that comment, the absurdity of the situation actually hit me.
Remember the hype we had last chapter, the epic foreshadowing of saiyans, the epic battle we envisioned. they must be so badass and powerful and then this..
10372195 905677479528916 1390879507694495425 n

Hm ... about the fights ... I want it:

Goku vs U6 Frieza.

Vegeta vs U6 Tarble.

Piccolo vs Badass guy.

Red thing vs Robot.

Buu vs Pooh.

All I hope is that red thing has some ludicrously tragic backstory and always has that look on his face. Also, everytime he's on screen, there's a bunch of Adobe After Effects and that one Evanescence song playing in the background the compliment just how ridiculous it is.

TakatoBlue said:
Hm ... about the fights ... I want it:
Goku vs U6 Freeza.

Vegeta vs U6 Tarble.

Piccolo vs Badass guy.

Red thing vs Robot.

Buu vs Pooh.
buu vs pooh.. i Just died again XDDDDDDD GOD THAT SOUNDS SO **** DUMB LOOL

And @FTW you can't be serious man no god dam way

Back