• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Universe 6 Team!!

akira still think his audience are little children, i mean wtf you explain the POOH thin and the freaking rediculous Huge nipple thing, with wrestling tights, i mean come the f***ing on!!!

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
So wait, the universe 6 team is:
-A robot

-A saiyan

-Two Friezas

-And a fat bear

And the strongest opponent Beerus ever faced was...that red thing?
lets be honest here for a moment, toriyama NEVER stops surprising us

no one can expect what that guy can come up with

thats one of the things that make him great

The Living Tribunal1 said:

Indeed.

We also now know that in the DBU, the bigger your nipples, the stronger you are.

Indeed.
We also now know that in the DBU, the bigger your nipples, the stronger you are.
i think that guy has a big transformation

you all might be complaining now, but just wait, after some time, we will all see where this is headed
It's like there is always something to complain about XD

Shock97 said:
you all might be complaining now, but just wait, after some time, we will all see where this is headed
rememebr when beerus was introduced, and people lost their minds and thought that it wud end up being worse than gt

I like the frieza U6 guy's design, he reminds me of someone else, but I can't put my finger on it. Might be mereum but hnnnggg...

Shock97 said:
rememebr when beerus was introduced, and people lost their minds and thought that it wud end up being worse than gt
Exactly, we go through this with everything Akira does lol. The ones asking for new content then complain before we actually see it fleshed out. As if on cue lol.

LordAizenSama said:
damage control as hard as you can.. just wait till news of this spreads around jesus christ..
Spread that shit.

I want a figure of red thing with huge nipples and fat Pooh.

The sooner the better.

@aza due to these absurd looking chars from universe 6, we haven't even got into how silly that omniscient guy looks

you know.... what if that fat thing has a janemba-like transformation, as in it turns into a threatining-looking form
It looks like it would turn into Janemba.

Because Janemba's first form sure as hell doesn't look like it should transform into 2nd form Janemba.

Viturino said:
AND... A DOZEN MORE tier 3 character for dragonball franchise, noise..
for all we know they might end up being tier 2
Since we have already 3-A casual characters and there are stronger ones then i suppose at least if not a tier 2 we´ll have the strongest tier 3 character on this wiki

Looking now ... Buu is ridiculously stupid and funny too. lol By the time he appeared in the manga as one of the most powerful villains (in the 90's) ... surely someone must have thought something like this: "WHATAF#CK!? The most powerful villain in the universe is that ... pink thing? That giant nipple thing? Really?"

So wait, the universe 6 team is:
-A robot

-A saiyan

-Two Friezas

-And a fat bear

And the strongest opponent Beerus ever faced was...that red thing?
inb4 that red thing it a top kek reality warper

BGoku could shake the univers with his fist

well iguess the new guy can do it alone with his nipels

Back