• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Universe 6 Team!!

Celestial Pegasus said:
LordXcano said:
Calling it now
Goku will be omnipotent by EoS

Gokupotence will finally be a thing
Highly doubt that will happen they will probably be someone stronger than goku most likely the creator of the 12 universes.
Nah brah, Goku always ends up strongest in the end

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
FTW395 said:
Would this also apply with feats and not necesarilly statements alone? Like if a multiversal being gets beaten will that make him not multiversal or will that make the other dude multiversal?
Again, it depends.
If a multiversal being is defeated by a character who has been repeatedly shown to not be multiversal, and everything goes back to normal afterwards, then it was likely PIS. There's a reason Pre-Crisis Superman isn't considered 2-A for being able to punch the Anti-Monitor.
what if after the fight, goku is shown to be unimaginably higher than before or simply reverts to his 3-D powers outside battles cuz they are not needed outside battles?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
what if after the fight, goku is shown to be unimaginably higher than before or simply reverts to his 3-D powers outside battles cuz they are not needed outside battles?
It depends, but like I said, it's highly hypothetical as things like this almost never happen.

LoudCloud said:
Filthy Frank grows up to be Toriyama.
This explains everything.

Such as why one of his characters is a red dwarf alien with giant nipples wearing a leotard.
Reminds me of this ultra rare preview for DB Super I just found. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b0t_5qGu3I

Hmmm, this got me wondering. What would be the likelyness of a Filthy Frank verse page on this wiki? He's got all these characters with feats and all.

It depends, but like I said, it's highly hypothetical as things like this almost never happen.
we will see

i heard that toriyama has been highly influential to DQ and final fantasy franchises, especially in the art department (but overall as well), and has been involved with at least DQ at some point

so we might see characters which are similar to those series at some point

Troll Azathoth.

Denying Goku's righteous claim to ominpotence whenever he can...

Sheoth said:
Troll Azathoth.
Denying Goku's righteous claim to ominpotence whenever he can...
And i say once again:

Azajoke
Picture taken by Viturino.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
If Bulma's boobs are 83.4cm, them how big are Chi-chi's?

Probably around 80cm,but i guess we now know why vegeta didnt want jaco touching bulma and why he is with her well besides her being rich and all.

so they can grand ANY WISH "

• Those who collect all seven and speak in the god's language, "Come forth, Shenlong!" and then, "Grant my wish" get one wish fulfilled no matter what it is. Once the wish is granted, The orbs are immediately scattered throughout the two universes.

Soul01 said:
so they can grand ANY WISH "
  • Those who collect all seven and speak in the god's language, "Come forth, Shenlong!" and then, "Grant my wish" get one wish fulfilled no matter what it is. Once the wish is granted, The orbs are immediately scattered throughout the two universes.
Oh interesting,wonder what this god language is

more things translated

• She then asks about the Super Dragon Balls: called "wish orbs", they were formed in AGE 41 by the Shenlong (dragon god), Zarama/Jarama. They have a diameter of 37,196,2204km, and are am perfect sphere. Within Universe 6 and 7, combined, there's 7 in total of these light yellow orbs, and within each orb is a star marking varying from 1 to 7 stars. These markings are designed/made so that they always look like stars when viewed from any angle. This refraction technique is a structure original to Zarama/Jarama and was patented in AGE 42.

Soul01 said:
more things translated
  • She then asks about the Super Dragon Balls: called "wish orbs", they were formed in AGE 41 by the Shenlong (dragon god), Zarama/Jarama. They have a diameter of 37,196,2204km, and are am perfect sphere. Within Universe 6 and 7, combined, there's 7 in total of these light yellow orbs, and within each orb is a star marking varying from 1 to 7 stars. These markings are designed/made so that they always look like stars when viewed from any angle. This refraction technique is a structure original to Zarama/Jarama and was patented in AGE 42.
Dragon god jarama is sounding omnipotent if he can create dragon balls without limits.

even more things"Monaca is Beerus' 5th warrior.

Vegeta doesn't think Monaca looks strong. Piccolo says it's their trend to underestimate guys like him...

Whis says Monaca means, "great ponta." Monaca san is a hero from the planet, Wagashi (japanese for "sweets"). He's very calm/shy and kind but once he bares his fangs, he can give even Beerus sama some trouble.

Goku wonder's what "Great Pointer" means, and it's explained that it means his large nipples...

The Galactic king is disappointed he doesn't stand out against the other characters. Jaco apologizes for them not being impressed with a "Galactic King", as they know the North Kaio, so...

Kuririn suggest playing shiritori: Whis goes with "jirujiru". Goku asks what that is and Whis says its a bird on his planet.

The group took 35 minutes to get from Earth to Beerus' planet, then 2 hours and 10 minutes more to the designated fighting place on a "nameless star."

Goku is surprised that Kaioshin is separate again, but then ignores them for the Universe 6 Kaioshin.

The introduction is cut short so that they can conduct the written test.

Goku: "Hey, there's a really familiar face..." / Vegeta: "FREEZA?!"

Soul01 said:
so yea goku and vegeta trained in room of time and spirit for 3days/3years
I thought the limit was 1 day,but then again didnt goten and trunks spend a week in there?Also how is vegeta even in there he had already been in there twice?

Dragon god jarama is sounding omnipotent if he can create dragon balls without limits.

It took 18 years, but we MIGHT have a tier 1 or 0 DBZ character because of Jarama possibly being omnipotent.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Soul01 said:
I thought the limit was 1 day,but then again didnt goten and trunks spend a week in there?Also how is vegeta even in there he had already been in there twice?
you can only go there 2 days

popo says that if you stay more then 2 days the door will close not that the room of spirit and time will not allow you to enter

so considering the fact that they literlly can creat a hole to ROSAT ,iam pretty sure they did that

Soul01 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Soul01 said:
you can only go there 2 days
popo says that if you stay more then 2 days the door will close not that the room of spirit and time will not allow you to enter

so considering the fact that they literlly can creat a hole to ROSAT ,iam pretty sure they did that
I guess so

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
It took 18 years, but we MIGHT have a tier 1 or 0 DBZ character because of Jarama possibly being omnipotent.
I am starting to see that possibility,if the other dragon balls couldnt grant wishes above their creators power and this dragon ball can grant any wish means the creator has no limit to his power.

I am starting to see that possibility,if the other dragon balls couldnt grant wishes above their creators power and this dragon ball can grant any wish means the creator has no limit to his power.

I think that he/she is only the "God" of universe 6 and 7,but all the other twin universes have someone similar.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
It took 18 years, but we MIGHT have a tier 1 or 0 DBZ character because of Jarama possibly being omnipotent.I am starting to see that possibility,if the other dragon balls couldnt grant wishes above their creators power and this dragon ball can grant any wish means the creator has no limit to his power.
I think that he/she is only the "God" of universe 6 and 7,but all the other twin universes have someone similar.
I think that is also possible other twin universes probably have their own dragon balls as well or maybe even something different but similar.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
This is just beginning. If Jarama is confirmed to be a tier 1 or 0, the Internet is gonna blow up.
That will be a glorious day,just sit back relax and watch the fireworks.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
This is just beginning. If Jarama is confirmed to be a tier 1 or 0, the Internet is gonna blow up.
and that would be the best with a little message from toriyama at the end of the episode saying

"it took 20 years downplayers ,but get rekt scrub"

I think the best way for Toriyama to end the series is by creating a villain WAY TOO powerful for all the gods combined and that it'll be up to Goku and Vegeta to fuse into Vegito one last time to defeat this villain.

Back