• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball: Tournament of Power Revisions Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that everything except the downgrades/slight revisions (Like regarding Goku, Freeza, and Android 17's tiers) should be handled in a separate thread. This is sort of getting out of hand and I don't want to have to close this before revisions are done.

I agree with Aeyu, let's please stop derailing the thread with the top tier characters. Anyway, could someone update the OP to list which characters have been decided? I believe Frost, the Universe 6 Saiyans, and even the U6 versions of Piccolo and Gohan were agreed to remain 3-A?

This entire thing got derailed by irrelevant shit.

For now, anyone willing/available to help? And have suggestions of pages to delete?

Oh also

@Azzy

Monna

Validity?

I think it would be insensitive to delete someone else's work just like that, if anything they should just be rescaled to fodder that can break Super Katchi Katchin.

Ah.

So now, we just need to determine who gets deleted, and if any help can be provided.

Id just delete all the characters who barely got relevant roles to start with.

Lke Nigrisshi, Narirama, Hop, Hyssop, basic fodder who didnt show much versatility in a page

Characters who were so fodder to the point where even underdog human characters stomped them should either be '''Unknown''' or be deleted. But personally think the former is better.

Come forth Shenron and revive this thread! So.

Who gets deleted?

Who gets downgraded to which tier?

I figured you forgot. Nobody even cares for these poor characters ovo

I thought it was agreed for Frost, Cabba, and Caulifa to remain 3-A, as with Piccolo and Gohan being solid on 3-A even for Universe 6 saga.

Agreed, especially Hop and other characters who are literally 100% featless and/or stomped by the underdogs; making them even more fodder.

To be deleted: Nigrisshi, Narirama, Hop, Hyssop, Gamisaras.

Put at 4-B: Base Bergamo, Viara, Lavender, Basil, Napapa, Jimeze, Damon, Raging Katopesla and Tupper. [Krillin, Tien, 18 and Roshi]

Universe 2 Trio: Unknown.

Everyone else remains at 3-A.

Eh...maybe not Gamisaras and Katopesla. They at least posed threats that could last an episode, or some time over that. Gamisaras has an interesting thing with his size, as well as Katopesla's form change.

.... Goku and Caulifilia were originally somewhat comparable. Goku was only able to hold her SSJ2 form off in base form after breaking his limits,and even then he was somewhat getting offed. Goku was impressed by the power she showed and decided to use SSJ2 for her SSJ2 form once she used in the ToP. I'm almost certain Caulifilia is 3-A unless we figure out he was massively holding back.. Which was never impleid in that entire fight.

When Goku first fought her in SSJ2 he wasn't even trying and they funny thing was that the next time they fight it was a Base Goku (no stamina) whi was kicking her a** until she was able to adapt (Saiyan genes)

Base Cabba is still on base Vegeta's level ever since Universe 6 saga, and base Caulifa is still base Cabba's level. Additionally, Base Goku toying with SSJ2 wasn't because he was stronger or faster than them, but rather because he was a much better fighter. He needed to go SSJ2 when Kale stepped in to help.

Also, I support Super Katchin breakers becoming 4-B

I will be free later, so I can help with applying the changes if you want Dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back