• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball: Tournament of Power Revisions Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Everlasting

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
So after wikia decided to murder the last thread's format, let's continue it here.

To review, how we scale various characters who participated in the ToP is a mess. Here's a list of what to do.

Downgrade:

• Bergamo: His 3-A rating will be exclusive to when he's absorbed enough damage with his Crusher ability.
  • Lavender: His whole deal is "winning via cheating". He was knocked out cold by base Gohan and needed to team up with Hop against Vegeta. Speaking of which...
  • Hop: Has literally nothing putting her remotely close to 3-A.
  • Raging Battle Katopesla: The debunk of him being 3-A is quite literally in his current 3-A justificatio. Does not have nearly enough justification to put him at this level.
  • Gamisaras: Stomped once he was remotely visible.
  • Jimeze: Fought an extremely held back Gohan, not Gohan at full power. Freeza even points out Gohan could have won easily by going Super Saiyan, but he willingly did not.
  • Damo: Eliminated Piccolo via the element of surprise, not by straight up overpowering him. Unable to even move Android 17 when he was actually blocking. Goku and 17 eliminating him in return wasn't even a real fight.
  • Hyssop: Nothing puts him at this level. Vegeta treated him like a joke.
  • Napapa: Only actually pushed SSJ Caulifla because she LET him do it and then proceeded to toss him off the stage. He was also effortlessly stomped by base Freeza. His only real feats are restraining base Kale, who was complete fodder, and fighting evenly with Basil, who is 4-B.
  • Narirama: Effortlessly taken out by Basil, alongside Hit.
  • Tupper: Despite restraining base Goku, he was easily defeated by Android 18.
  • Nigrisshi: His only real feat is getting his shit kicked in by a casual base Cabba.
  • Viara: Would at most retain "Possibly 3-A" for durability.
Remaining at 3-A:

• Freeza: Scaled to SSB long before this arc even began, and is even stronger, now.
  • Hit: For obvious reasons.
  • Android 17: Comparable to pre-ToP SSB Goku, and managed to put up some fight against Toppo. Not as strong as an exhausted ToP Golden Freeza, but not too far behind his general level.
  • Toppo: Second strongest Pride Trooper, base form matched SSB on two separate occasions.
  • Dyspo: Third strongest Pride Trooper. Matched Hit and SSG Goku in his base, required the combined effort of Golden Freeza and Ultimate Gohan to defeat after he powered up.
  • SSJ2 Caulifla and Transformed Kale: When working together, these two managed to overpower SSJ2 Goku after he first broke his limits, and put up a solid fight against limit-broken SSG Goku. Their powers combined and multiplied by "only" tens of times was enough to body the same SSG Goku.
  • Kefla: For her base, see above. For her SSJ1 + Berserker mode, she put up a fight against and eventually defeated limit-broken SSB Kaioken Goku.
  • Ultimate Goha: Comparable to Golden Freeza when going all out, managed to overpower Dyspo after he had powered up.
  • Koichiarator: Fought Ultimate Gohan and two SSBs.
  • Anilaza: Should be obvious from his fight, notably superior to Koichiarator.
  • Obuni: Scales to Ultimate Gohan, albeit with stamina issues.
  • Piccolo: Scales to Ultimate Gohan, though whether he should be 3-A in the U6 Saga is uncertain.
  • Magetta: Fought and seriously pressured SSJ Vegeta.
  • Saonel and Pirina: Fought both Piccolo and Ultimate Gohan.
Still being decided:

Here's my personal opinio of the remaining characters:

• Cabba, Frost and Caulifla: Leaning towards them being 3-A, but I'll need to review their fights.
  • Ultimate Katopesla: Definitely feel he should be 3-A. He traded blows with SSJ Vegeta and his Katopesla - The Final Mission briefly matched Vegeta's Final Flash.
  • The U2 girls: I have no god damn idea. They're way too inconsistent.
  • Maji Kayo: Also definitely 3-A. He restrained SSJ Goku (Who needed to turn SSJB to break out) and Dyspo. His only other fight was getting his shit kicked in by Jiren (Which isn't surprising at all), so he doesn't have any conflicting fights.
  • Bollarator: Don't remember him well enough to say anything.

>Reads and checks the previous thread format

What on Earth...

Other than that, I also agree 100% with @The Everlasting & splendid work upon creating this thread.

• Cabba was said to be equal to base Vegeta in the U6 tournament. Makes him straight up 3-A.
  • Base Caulifla is relative to Cabba and as ssj1 and ssj2, she fought ssj1 and ssj2 Goku. That's also straight up 3-A.
  • Frost pushed Goku to use ssj1 in U6 tournament. That's also 3-A.
  • Ultimate Katopesla also pushed Vegeta to use his ssj1 and IIRC it is a 300x boost in power and speed. Hence it would scale to his previous form as well. 3-A.
  • MajiKayo is 3-A for Ever's reasons.

I am neutral on Bollarator, but here is his fight with Gohan for anyone who wishes to analyse him.

Rebrianne is really hard to scale. First she was seen trading blows with ssj1 Vegeta and then base Goku handles her transformed state. And then Lazuli beats her ultimate transformation. I say we should scale all the magical girls to Lazuli and assume that Lapis and the saiyans were holding back against them.

Other than that, everything else makes sense. I agree.

Agree with downs and staying the same, the "questionables" should all be 3-A imo. I would actually support Hit being made At least 3-A at fullest potential, as this was already brought up in the controversial Freeza + 17 upgrade thread.

I think most of the above is fine, which just leaves us with Bollarator and the U2 girls.

I don't really think -INSERT MASAKOX MEME HERE- really has enough showings to put him at 3-A, especially with how relatively trash the rest of his (pre-fusion) universe was compared to some of the ToP's heavier hitters (the guy who was supposed to be one of their top non-fused fighters got no-diffed by base Cabba). Not to mention Gohan spent a large part of the ToP jobbing, which is even pointed out by Freeza. With the exception of the U6 Namekians or Dyspo, he rarely got serious.

The U2 girls are...difficult, what wit all the inconsistency surrounding them, even in-universe. Maybe it would be better to just stick with "Unknown" as a tier?

Considering how Bollarator fighting Gohan was immediately before Jimeze, I'm inclined to say he was held back by then, which makes sense with how, IIRC, Gohan trashed him and Koichiarator's other components at once.

The U2 girls (Ribrianne especially) fluctuate from SSJB level, SSJ level, base Goku level and then ******* 18 level.

The worst part of the inconsistency with them is the show trying to make 18 relevant. Besides her AFAIK they just jump around random areas in 3-A, unless I'm missing something.

I wouldn't mind "Unknown", though.

Ribrianne has:

• Fought a suppressed base Goku
  • Fought base and SSJ Vegeta
  • Stomped Jirasen, who fought Piccolo (I can't find this fight, I'm going off of the DB wiki)
  • Fought Android 17 and shattered his barrier with a punch
  • Super Ribrianne fought a serious base Goku
I'll look into what Kakunsa and Rozie did themselves, but that's what Ribrianne did minus shit with 18.

Ribrianne seems to fluctuate a lot between being base Goku level (If not lower) up to SSJB level.

Well, 17 suppresses himself a lot (like with the pretty black hole or Hop), Vegeta stomped her in base form, and Piccolo's case is unknown, but he could have easily been suppressed since he's usually around base level fighters.

I now consider that she should be downgraded, still keeping universe level for durability though.

Unrelated, but for how much Ribrianne's ultimate form was hyped up, she... really didn't do much in the form at all.

So, checked stuff with the other U2 girls.

Rozie rought base Goku and overwhelmed him until he figured out her technique, and traded blows with Android 17.

Kakunsa fought Android 17, but was only able to overwhelm him because he was distracted since she reminded him of the animals on his island. When he got serious, she still held her own for a bit but was ultimately overwhelmed relatively quickly.

Probably, though I'll see what others think.

It should be noted that these are literally Rozie and Kakunsa's only fights, by the way.

I feel Ribrianne can get Likely 3-A, while Rozie and Kakunsa get Possibly 3-A, since their battles are a lot more ambiguous in terms of whether they are actually on their opponent's level.

So, assuming we roll with that, all we need to determine is what tiers everyone ends up in instead, and if we should delete some profiles.

I am neutral on the Magical Girls. Everything else looks fine though. I feel like the rest of the unknowns can stay 3-A.

I feel like we should mainly determine if any characters should get deleted due to lack of feats. Nigrisshi I think definitely should, since all he did was get no-diffed by a casual base Cabba.

I agree with Nigrisshi. I feel like that unless they are notably in a fight, they should honestly be deleted.

We should probably also delete Hop, Hyssop and Jimeze.

And maybe delete Damon, Gamisaras, Narirama and Viara. Not sure on them.

Ribrianne should be 3-A I believe, the evidence for that outweighs the asspull 18 beat her at

-She was advetised and given as much attention as like, the U6 saiyans, as a major character in the arc. She also got a lot of screentime, especially for a 'joke' character

-U2's strongest warrior, which should place her above Jimeze who was beating Gohan

-Fought 17 on even terms AT FULL POWER. 17 stated he wasnt holding back from the start because of his infinite energy providing no consequence. He, unlike Goku, wasnt giving enemies a chance to power up and such. 17 would probably win in a fit thx to his barriers and infinite energy, but even if she briefly kept up, thats justifiable. And the fact she one shot his barrier in this form

-Base goku wasnt scathing her, that was directly stated, and she instantly got up after her super ribrianne form was shattered. It didnt seem too strong anyway, and its not like she was hurt.

-She was fighting SSJ2 Vegeta, who stated her power increase was significant. The only reason she was showing to be weaker in the other fight they had was that she was starting to lose confidence she could win. As a character whose shown that she gets stronger depending on her emotions, she was clearly in no fighting mood. And the fact vegeta already knew her moves and figured ways to counter them

-Liquirr, a GoD remarked her as strong, even when witnessing other 3-As in action, and thought she had a good chance of winning

Ribriannes forms were bs though, they barely made her anything stronger, but she should still be 3-A for these reasons alone. I agree with 3-A 18 after she clearly powered up too, but thats a little controversial innit.

Jimeze beating Gohan was debunked earlier.

She's consistently 3-A regardless, though. It's just that she's inconsistent i 3-A.

3-A is a wide tier variant, besides, isnt there like, a Low 3-A option? ProbzProbably reserved for certain feats but still.

And if the main argument is because 18 did beat her, 18 hasnt shown judt 4-B feats honestly. And th2us was a powered up 18, clearly, her emotions allowed her to break out of the Big amour, which binds 'those who lack love', a.k.a Negativity, I know 18 has never shown again that emotions make her stronger, but perhaps she brushed it off U2 and their presence idk.

I'm not saying Ribrianne isn't 3-A, just that she is but where she actually lies in the scale is anyone's guess.

Ribrianne probably lies along the power between the androids, equal to 18 most likely buart a contestable level to 17 being able to keep with him and all and all at her maximum power, regardless of their infinite energy and stuff, like back with Piccolo in the Cell Saga. At her best.

The only people I can see scaling are her three transvestite buddies, despite none of them having pages since they were stated to surpass the girls. And possibly Rozie at least, being able to fight alongside her for the most part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back