• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread

[Via sheer luck you made my character change idea]

You know what, that man has clearly better stuff to do

and to be honest i don't really want to deal with god stuff either.

I relese the gravitational pull from the luck man.

"I'll let you go."

The gravity lessens as the arm made of gas distracts the man, who looks away from me at the hostile arm. How lucky they showed up just when they did! Then the gravity releases completely as the man says he'll let me go.

I walk over to the plane, hop on, and the driver flies us off. To Vegas!

[You have literally no reason in-character to follow me. You don't know I have any powers because I ignored the portal and my powers aren't visible, and surely it's got to be less boring hanging out with all your new super power buddies than watching some muggle that one of your friends decided to bully for no reason go on a plane trip]

[Your right, i have no reason to suspect anything

But he was there as the plane left and he's bored and kinda suspicious of what the black hole guy was doing around it]

[I mean]

[I don't exactly want to not be followed, so I'm not going to lol-luck into losing you]

[But you're probably just going to end up seeing me playing games at Vegas and easily winning for the next few days]

@Hl3 I look at the arm covered in eyes and with teeth and say

"Language, also who even are you ? Have we already met before ?"

[1]

[And that is the chapter where he gets the power and it gets talked about]

[In all honesty, I'm pretty sure I could win a fight by your powers just randomly turning off, or having never worked in the first place]

Hl3 or bust said:
"Im the arm guy from before."
"Oh ... i had forgotten about you. Anyway, what happened back in Antartica ? I was showing off my abilities and then suddenly everything went black and i found myself stuck on the ground."

Monarch Laciel said:
[1]

[And that is the chapter where he gets the power and it gets talked about]

[In all honesty, I'm pretty sure I could win a fight by your powers just randomly turning off, or having never worked in the first place]
[If you try that, i will treat it as magic, no-sell it and splatter you]

"Well, i tried throwing you into your own black hole, which didnt work. So i managed to pull you back out and pin you to the floor with arms that could actually touch you before you teleported away."

[It's not magic though. And you don't have TPI, so if I luck myself into warping causality, and yes that is apparently something he can do, you're still screwed]

[And having read 3589's profile, gaseous substances do not appear to be in your repotoire of transmutation, so.... I'm calling bullshit]

Back