• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread

I start humming and skipping, and in doing so manage to very luckily dodge the hand coming out of a blue mist behind me to grab me without ever realizing it was there.

[Reggy]

[@Monarch

if you keep this up, i'll intentionally pick a character that resists probability manip next just to **** with you ovo]

Using my speed, i see most people here frozen in place. Funny.

I get reallly close to strange arms man and ask "Hey, what's your name dude?"

[does anyone plan on actually getting started by going through or is this how RPs usually start? This is my first RP...]

[then Monarch luck's himself into getting omniscience and becomes all knowing, but then realizes that life is useless and has no meaning then wishes to die and then dies but then reality warps himself into not wanting omniscience because death is unlucky]

I'm surprised by the man who suddenly appeared next to me and instinctively punch him a LOT, although it does literally nothing and i say "I'm....uh...Johann."

Chartate101 said:
[does anyone plan on actually getting started by going through or is this how RPs usually start? This is my first RP...]
[Well right now we are waiting for the GM to make plot happen, this is bacisally the waiting scene]

Hl3 or bust said:
I'm surprised by the man who suddenly appeared next to me and instinctively punch him a LOT, although it does literally nothing and i say "I'm....uh...Johann."
That was not very nice, but oh well...

"Hey Johann, im Walter!" I extend my hand for a hand shake.

I shake Walter's hand, and his grip instantly crushes my hand, which quickly regenerates, but due to him still gripping it, it bulges out of the cracks in his fist and bursts again

this continues until he lets go of my hand

Kabus sees that and keeps walking towards them. He was wanting to make a few friends for something his size and shape.

[Have that for the moment i leave.]

"Holy shit, sorry dude..."

I feel bad for my new friend, so i wanna make up for it.

"You want anything? I can do wharever you want, just tell me!"

I mutter incoherently for a moment before vigorously shaking my hand to reveal......a mostly normal looking hand, although the nails seem a bit....off

"Yeah, not really. I think i'm good for now."

Kabus was getting closer to Walter now. The radiation wasn't that bad, but it was still dangerous to risk.

[Have That for the large moment I leave.]

"Well, if you need anything, just as-" I turn around, and a radiation filled lizard is behind me. ****.

"HOLY SHITUS" Using my speed i go behind Xavier.

"Not dealing with cancer"

"Uhhhhh, last time i did that the guy who can make clones tried to kill me, but whatever." i say, creating another arm of Doxopine inside the beast, knocking it out yet again

Back