• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread

Kabus woke up, less startled and mad but more calm. He tried to walk up, but didn't wanna give anybody pain, so he walked off, scared like a dog.

The "big thingy" walked off even more. He wanted to let others live. Yet, he started walking closer to see how they'd react.

[oh ok. can someone make a compilation of people's profiles? i'm Thanos btw, with only Power and Space stones (for now...)]

[ I punch people hard, energy blast people, and teleport. later I can reality warp, rewind time, precog, soul manip, mind manip, and S N A P]

Chartate101 said:
[ I punch people hard, energy blast people, and teleport. later I can reality warp, rewind time, precog, soul manip, mind manip, and S N A P]
[you can't do like 70% of that rn]

[I'm just really lucky enuogh to avoid all of that]

[I don't really need to go through any portals, cuz it's not really an ability I actively use]

Instead of going through the portal I go buy a lottery ticket

"Hey man, us serial killers respect each other y'know! You will understand in the future im sure!" I yell back even louder.

[Additionally, as Karen pointed out, Mamoru's absurdity works outside the constraints of time and continuity/causality, as he was capable of using it to undo the past event that had granted him the absurdity (ignoring time) and he retained the ability after doing so (ignoring continuity/causality).]

[Even if I don't have the power, I do kekekekekek]

Annnyway I win a 23 million dollars with the lottery ticket, then take the money and buy a plane to go to Vegas. Not a plane ticket, a plane.

Monarch Laciel said:
[Additionally, as Karen pointed out, Mamoru's absurdity works outside the constraints of time and continuity/causality, as he was capable of using it to undo the past event that had granted him the absurdity (ignoring time) and he retained the ability after doing so (ignoring continuity/causality).]
[Even if I don't have the power, I do kekekekekek]
[Dan Karuma nods aggresively in his corner of plot-nonexistence]

Back