• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread

"Good" I say, magma sweets falling from my head and melting the floor below.

"Also, Xavier, what CAN you do?"

"I can spawn man-made things from these golden portals" as I say this a golden portal appears in my hand.

"I'm tempted to try to make an arm out of that weird color stuff he came up with, but that either won't work or make us all crazy, so nah."

The monster was a bit awake. Mostly subconscious, but he was out for now. He needed rest. He roared out before falling into a subconscious sleep.

"Im taking all books, thank you!" I pick them all up.

"Also, one last request... can you give me the script of a series called, Teen Titans?" I say, much more dramatic than necessary.

I grab the script and put it in a place nobody is at.

I raise both of my hands and scream "BEGONE" .

Magma erupts from the ground pretty violently, shockwaves covering the entire place.

As i see the script being atomized, i smile, and laugh. This is my finest day.

Kabus was starting to wake up. That noise was not nice to hear in a deep rest, and he was even snarling a bit. He didn't care of the script, but that noise, noise, NOISE, it was annoying.

"Damn, im tired"

I manipulate the floor below me and make a bed of earth and rock. Strangely confortable.

"Welp, gonna rest for a bit. Wake me up if shit goes down."

[And with that im gonna sleep]

I teleport to the universe Monarch's character in.

i go toward him and say with tone that tries to be intimidating but fails horribly to do so.

"Hey you !. Stop jerking around and just enter the damn portal."

"I'm Melvin. God wants to talk with you about your powers, so If you dont follow me i'll make you know how it feels to be on Jupiter."

"I'm not following you"

I turn around and head towards the plane. A flock of birds fly overhead in a V shape. Over at the control tower, a man speaks in his radio as a condensation slowly drips down a water bottle next to him over an electric panel. A plane is coming in overhead. Parades of ants march in a line along the ground between the cracks in the pavement and the grass on the sides of the runway carrying tiny crumbs and pieces of insects. A parade of floral dressed tourists are leaving the airport just outside the gates, taking flash photography.

"See ya later sucker"

[I'm tempted to say that my gas arms have spread over most of the earth and just grab him and haul him to the antarctic]

"oof!"

I kneel down as everything gets heavy. In the process, I accidentally put my knee through a line of ants. The line of ants begins moving in a different direction. The tourists continue flashing their cameras. The condensation continues dripping down the bottle. The plane gets closer. The sun shines down from overhead. The birds continue to fly, lower than before.

"I don't suppose you could cut it out? I just want to go to Vegas man. I'm not interested in god". I push myself up and stagger towards the plane.

[How to beat a High 6-C with a wall of hax through nothing but sheer ridiculously improbable luck... this is going to be fun]

Hl3 or bust said:
[I'm tempted to say that my gas arms have spread over most of the earth and just grab him and haul him to the antarctic]
[Through sheer luck, none of them manage to find me or distinguish me from the other people]

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
[Through sheer luck, none of them manage to find me or distinguish me from the other people]
[except for the fact that i directly control them and can create arms covered in eyes or some shit

you can't bullshit your way out of stuff i can come up with boye]

[Sure I can]

[Through sheer improbable luck, none of the eyes on the arms see me, and despite their planetary range, none actually enter the airport I'm at, or the surrounding few kilometres.]

[Actually, exactly how did any of you find me in the first place lol]

[no one created a black hole near me though]

[Through sheer improbable luck (get ready to read that a lot), the arms completely miss me and Melvin here]

As my gas arms spread throughout the southern hemisphere, i can vaguely feel......sand? Something that feels like how that asshole who made the black hole looked

An arm covered in eyes and with teeth poking out of the ground appears on the runway, facing the black hole guy

"Finally found you asshole, why the **** did you even do that?" it says, the teeth seemingly gnashing each other as it "speaks"

Back