• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread

[Your attack would have just splattered my clone, and even if it didn't the clone would have been sucked in the black hole.

Also he would not even be able to touch me dou to intangibility.]

[The splattering is important, as it will allow at least some residue to hit you, which is all that is necessary

And it has little to do with contact, it's that member paradoxes occur when two duplicates are in the same space.]

Yobobojojo said:
Overlord775 said:
[Is unlikely that the splatters would travel far enought and they would still be sucked in by the black hole]
[Maybe? It's more 50/50 at worst.]
[I'm wearing full power armor, so the chances of the splatters entering the same space as my body is even lower.

Can we just continue the RP ?]

[I just realized something

"Merging: When Valentine takes an individual and takes them to a parallel world, Valentine can cause them to meet their parallel selves. If they make contact or get too close to each other, they will begin to crumble and pull each other into one another, creating a Menger Sponge, and completely obliterating each other from existence. This rule does not apply to Valentine himself, making him immune. "

It doesn't say he can just pull an individual's copy like you did, he has to physically travel to the alternate universe.]

"Goddammit, the fire eating man doesn't want to play and i couldn't kill black hole man, f*ck me..." i think to myself.

Speaking of which... "Who even was that black hole guy anyway?" I ask everyone.

Spider Kaiju said:
"This is to be your new home, should you accept it. You have all been gifted with extreme powers above that of the common man. YOu need to learn how to use your powers safely, without killing yourself or innocents. I'm providing you with the opportunity to do so."
"This is a magically preserved location in Antarctica which is cordoned and sealed off from the rest of the world." "I"m also taking the initiative and asking that you accept a new career as super heroes."
[I haven't killed anyone so I should be good]

PsychoWarper said:
[Well... you did try and kill us with it]
[I didn't, if i really wanted to kill you i wouldn't have tried to lessen the the effects of the black hole's pull, by putting distance between me and group, before creating it]

Overlord775 said:
"Ah, what a bunch of losers. I'll show you what true power looks like"
I start leviating high off the ground, and then i pull my arms foward.

"Black Hole !"

As i yell the words a miniature singularity appears in front of me which starts warping space and creates a pull towards itself.
[Ok I guess your right, this^ just seemed a bit hostile]

Back