• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Rora has an existential crisis, but every time he does, Crabwhale calls him something.

Crabwhale said:
Remember the good old days when we actually spoke?

Good times.
Don't remind me, it only serves to make me feel even more lonely.

I'll even argue that it was far, far worse than it is now at one point.

EDIT: As someone who's been here long before even Crab, I can definitely say that it's been much worse before lol

Ryukama said:
As someone who's been here long before Crab even I can definitely say yet it's much worse before lol
What does that even mean?

no, genuinely, I didn't really get that. can someone help?

Seol404 said:
Ryukama said:
As someone who's been here long before Crab even I can definitely say yet it's much worse before lol
What does that even mean?
Oof.

As someone who's been here long before even Crab, I can definitely say that it's been much worse before lol

School's scrambling my brain ovo

Having to deal with gigantic math project + 8 page essay + 10 page essay + math exam + math final + English final + Cinema final all within the same couple weeks = Ryu typing like an idiot lol

Rora Raro said:
Wow. Even my college doesn't give me that much work.
And all of this is completely irrelevant to what I want to get a job or major in. Lovely.

And all of this is completely irrelevant to what I want to get a job or major in. Lovely.

College can be like that sometimes. Take it from me, and my cousin.

Don't worry that time my shit grammar was intentional ovo

@Rodri Wait you drew that from scratch? It's really good!

Ummm... yes and no.

I redrew an image of Spinarak on paper, took a picture or it, drew the outlines in a knock-off of Paint, and added the colors.

Ryukama said:
Having to deal with gigantic math project + 8 page essay + 10 page essay + math exam + math final + English final + Cinema final all within the same couple weeks = Ryu typing like an idiot lol
What the hell is a cinema final?

Whats a cinema final exam though? What is it about?

It would probably be him doing his own film as the final. They are called "student films". If you take a cinema class, you probably will do one.

Back