• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Rora has an existential crisis, but every time he does, Crabwhale calls him something.

I guess we'll have to wait 627 years for him to either confirm or deny this.

I take a class on the history of cinema. And I got a final for it.

I did used to make films for a film class in high school though lol. Never showing them but Copetan's seen them.

I'm actually proud of a few but yeah pretty cheesy

Just the most random shit lol

And yeah I had to once interview my dad too

Game of Thrones season 8 episode 6 made me want to kill myself

I fear death, not because I'm afraid of it, but because if any user (Including myself) dies, we might never find out.

Seol404 said:
On the scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate it's crappiness?

1 - Gravity Falls

10 - Foodfight

Seol404 said:
Oi

I am one to appreciate a good suicide joke, but that's against the rules and you know it.

Crabwhale said:
Oi

I am one to appreciate a good suicide joke, but that's against the rules and you know it.
That hasn't stopped us for the past year.

MaxForward said:
Seol404 said:
On the scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate it's crappiness?
1 - Gravity Falls

10 - Foodfight

Rodri "Dante" said:
I fear death, not because I'm afraid of it, but because if any user (Including myself) dies, we might never find out.
I feel like if I left everyone would assume I commited sudoku.

Welp, I lost my edit streak AGAIN, despite the fact that I've made it an active mission to have at least one edit per day.

ROBLOX DEATH SOUND 10 HOURS D-0
ROBLOX DEATH SOUND 10 HOURS D-0

>When China is only now preparing to send astronauts to the Moon but the US is going to have a Moon base by 2024.

Chinese: We did it! We landed on the Moon!

Americans: This is US territory, get off it you dirty commie!

WWIII starts.

Correction, the US will have a permanent Moon base by 2028, but will be landing on the Moon in 2024

Meanwhile Elon Musk will be on Mars.

INB4 America finds aliens before aliens find Earth

Seol404 said:
>When China is only now preparing to send astronauts to the Moon but the US is going to have a Moon base by 2024.
Chinese: We did it! We landed on the Moon!

Americans: This is US territory, get off it you dirty commie!

WWIII starts.
No World War 3 please...

We should call it Moon War 1

Seol404 said:
Correction, the US will have a permanent Moon base by 2028, but will be landing on the Moon in 2024

Meanwhile Elon Musk will be on Mars.
Imagine being so incompetent your last Moon landing was over 46 years ago.

This post was made by pissed off space fan.

Back