• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax Layer Evaluation Thread

@Tony_di_bugalu Now that I got some free time to evaluate, I'll give your blog a looksie.

You've provided more than enough evidence that with an increase in demonic energy, characters are able to fight off demonic powers easily when prior they couldn't. I still disagree with the infinite and countless layers for the demon world with void mundus since it's just taking a general statement of the energy being stronger and pushing it to the extreme without anymore explicit evidence. But I do think the general scaling chain for all the fodder tier demons and the boss demons with the scans to support their increase in demonic power is valid enough with the established evidence that more demonic power can overcome the abilities. The only thing I'm not too fond of is the whole Griffon > Phantom stuff since nothing in the scans really indicate Griffon being stronger, just that he's older unless DMC operates by Supernatural rule where Age=Power. Other than that, everything else with scans is relatively fine. The mid tier scaling you're gonna need to elaborate more with the DMC 3 bosses and some of 4 but the rest is fine.

@Tony_di_bugalu Now that I got some free time to evaluate, I'll give your blog a looksie.

You've provided more than enough evidence that with an increase in demonic energy, characters are able to fight off demonic powers easily when prior they couldn't. I still disagree with the infinite and countless layers for the demon world with void mundus since it's just taking a general statement of the energy being stronger and pushing it to the extreme without anymore explicit evidence. But I do think the general scaling chain for all the fodder tier demons and the boss demons with the scans to support their increase in demonic power is valid enough with the established evidence that more demonic power can overcome the abilities. The only thing I'm not too fond of is the whole Griffon > Phantom stuff since nothing in the scans really indicate Griffon being stronger, just that he's older unless DMC operates by Supernatural rule where Age=Power. Other than that, everything else with scans is relatively fine. The mid tier scaling you're gonna need to elaborate more with the DMC 3 bosses and some of 4 but the rest is fine.
Okay, will try to when I have time.

Talking about time thanks for taking time to check my stuff :3

Yeah, don’t have my laptop on me since I’m out of country, so I’ll compile the feats with the timestamps once I’m back

Acausality Layers
Baseline
: Elemental Magic is Acausal Type 4 ability
Baseline Negation : Anti-magic prevents the use of magic, thus preventing any attempt to overwrite those laws
1 Layer resistance : Anti-magic can be resisted by multi-layered barrier
1 Layer negation : Holy field which works on beings that can resist Anti-magic, and prevents the usage of magic or magic-related things as they work on different laws than the natural laws of the world, but allows the usage of Spirit magic because it works on the same principle as the natural laws
1 Layer resistance : Ultimate Skill are unaffected by anything lower than themselves, or something that is not on the level of an Ultimate skill, meaning they are unaffected by Holy Field
2 Layer negation : Magic like disintegration works and can harm Ultimate skill user, later confirmed here, despite its user not being an Ultimate skill user him/herself

Soul Hax Layers

Last edited:
Layers resistances or abstractions for Rider power
The more power of Rider that a form attain, the harder it takes to hax them. (1 rider power per layer)

It seems like Zi-O II doesn't just predict the future, but might even shape distant futures. I can understand Tsukuyomi's fear of such a terrifying power that transcends human understanding. On the other hand, while the regular cast members talk about being warriors, it's understandable that Gates hesitates.

As the regular cast hesitates, their greatest rival emerges: Another Zi-O.

A rider's power against another rider's power. For instance, Another Build was defeated by Zi-O, who wielded the power of Build. With Zi-O and Build combined, the strength of two riders, Another Build didn't stand a chance. Furthermore, Zi-O evolves into Zi-O II, essentially possessing the power of more than one rider. Even without the power of legends, Zi-O can defeat most enemies. Unbeatable!

If there's a rider who can defeat Zi-O, it would be Another Zi-O, possessing the same power as the current Zi-O. Truly unbeatable!

On the other hand, Geiz, who has recently gained a reputation for being easily defeated, might surpass Zi-O if he evolves into Geiz Revive, according to White Woz. But is that really the case?!

(Responsibility for text: Shinichiro Shirakura)

Zi-O W armor (Combination of Kamen Rider W and Zi-O) was able to withstand Eternal's power nullification abilities that should work on W power.
Zi-O Trinity (Combination of Kamen Rider Zi-O, Geiz, Woz/Black) is able to break through Woz (White)'s Note Plot and Null while none of them alone can do it, not even with Zi-O Decade Armor (Combination of Kamen Rider Zi-O and Decade) that possess Decade's Resistance to Plot and Null. The same can be said to Grand Zi-O which is accumulation of Zi-O and 19 other Riders powers.

I know this has nothing to do with the topic, and I'm sorry about that, but I would like to ask a question.

Madness Manipulation type 3 capable of affecting AE1 even without affect feats?

For example: A character tries to use Madness Manipulation type 3 on something with AE1 in CM1, if Madness Manipulation doesn't have feats of interacting/affecting CM1, will it affect it? Or do you need a feat to prove that it affects CM1?

I know this has nothing to do with the topic, and I'm sorry about that, but I would like to ask a question.

For example: A character tries to use Madness Manipulation type 3 on something with AE1 in CM1, if Madness Manipulation doesn't have feats of interacting/affecting CM1, will it affect it? Or do you need a feat to prove that it affects CM1?
If the madness hax is 5-D and the guy with AE is only 4-D then it will work

if they are the same dimensionality then no

Back