• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magical girl fights technology (Composite Human (Real World) vs Luz Noceda)

Conditions: CH has a military firearm (like a APC9 Pro-K SCW), a few different grenades, a powered laser pointer, some rocket launchers, powered laser pointer, LED Incapacitators and other chemical and similar weapons. Also, Luz is bloodlusted. VBW SBA conditions and standard VBW thread rules otherwise.

Magic: 2

Almighty Human:

They both become friends and make technomagic:

(This match is a part of the tournament for composite human)
Do you miss the chaotic days of composite human? Do you want to go to 2019, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE HUMAN TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite human wasn't even deleted!!! Experience an enjoyment from the past with a profile that has over 12x more bytes than the original that has the Seal of Approval from the Joke Battles Staff themselves!

Last edited:
Spanic kid that makes fanfic vs F-16 Fightig Falcon jet

What luz supossed to do against It? She has no defense against beingh gunned down or balist misseld

Spanic kid that makes fanfic vs F-16 Fightig Falcon jet

What luz supossed to do against It? She has no defense against beingh gunned down or balist misseld
The plane has 546 km combat range, and Luz's max range is km by magic. The latter's by teleportation, so Idk what to do about that in terms of arguments for now, maybe we should wait for the original suggester of this character.

I can't really tell if the distance really is going to be far enough for Luz to defend her self with ice glyphs and offensively use ice/fire glyphs on the plane's wings. And would she aim for the wings/weapons on the plane though?

For now, give @MaybeWantsToEdit a couple of days for the guy to respond.

would she aim for the wings/weapons on the plane though?
This is in character for her, but I don't think she has any way to really use her glyphs defensivaly if the battle is on the air especially sinse her main defensive option is the Witch's Wool that protects her from magic atacks... and this is irrelevant for the plane, what will also not help is that paper glyphs will probable just fly all away by the sheer wind force that the jet flying will create, especailly sinse she has only atlethic human LS

This is in character for her, but I don't think she has any way to really use her glyphs defensivaly if the battle is on the air especially sinse her main defensive option is the Witch's Wool that protects her from magic atacks... and this is irrelevant for the plane, what will also not help is that paper glyphs will probable just fly all away by the sheer wind force that the jet flying will create, especailly sinse she has only atlethic human LS
Why can't she start on the ground at the start of the battle?

She doesn't need glyphs to use Stringbean's blasts.
Isn't steingbean atacks above 9-A?
I reread the profile in-context to stringbean: "With palisman Energy Projection (As shown here[10]), Flight (As shown here[10]), Weapon Control (Able to control her staff[10]), Animal Manipulation and Automatic Translation (Able to control, talk and understand her Palisman[10])"

That's actually 2 abilities that can make this fight doable.

The imgur scan does show the tailsman being implied to blow up stuff, and the top speed of CH's current plane is Mach 2.05 at 40,000 ft altitude. And Luz's tailsman scales to Mach 2.33 in speed.

Before we go further, does anyone have counterarguments?

For me, I'll ask this question, is the tailsman a glyph or can it generate as much AP in Luz's stats?

Don't he used magic at some points without palisman or his artificial staff? or I'm just going mad?
Nope, other than what you mentioned, just glyphs.

Hunter is a clone of Caleb[Belos' brother] who is a human that's why he can't use magic.

Nope, other than what you mentioned, just glyphs.

Hunter is a clone of Caleb[Belos' brother] who is a human that's why he can't use magic.
okay then, I accept my mistake

I will be honest, hard to visualize this fight... does the jet has heat seaking missels?

The specifications of the jet state that it includes the IRIS-T as an air-to-air missile, which is a homing missile.

Given the conditions of the match, yes.
Luz can probable shoot the missels down with strig bean and glyphis

Humm....

How fast is their flying speed with speed equalized here? Sinse is vombat speed that is equalized and everything else is only the same multiplier

So how are their speeds in flyght, projectyle speed etc?

Luz can probable shoot the missels down with strig bean and glyphis

Humm....

How fast is their flying speed with speed equalized here? Sinse is vombat speed that is equalized and everything else is only the same multiplier

So how are their speeds in flyght, projectyle speed etc?
CH's speed is decreased by 4.65x assuming Luz is baseline Althetic Human speed and CH's kicking speed is used.

CH's speed is decreased by 4.65x assuming Luz is baseline Althetic Human speed and CH's kicking speed is used.
Okay, so CH Fighting Falcon has a speed of 2.178 km/h(2 km per hour? Sounds wrodg... meh), this divided by 4.65 is 0.4683870968 km/h...

Luz flight speed is 2854.353km/h

... CH can't keep up with luz in any possible way here...

Wait, apeed isn't equalized, I'm dumb... well, luz still has 1000x flight speed advantage

The imgur scan does show the tailsman being implied to blow up stuff, and the top speed of CH's current plane is Mach 2.05 at 40,000 ft altitude. And Luz's tailsman scales to Mach 2.33 in speed. (yes, I copy-pasted that from my own replies)

Can we have confirmation on if a tailsman can blitz CH that hard? Via stuff like evidence, or arguements?
To be fair, I just used a "Mach to Km/H" calculator online, probable not a good one, how fast would they be in Km/h?

Also, CH has the win con of also being Dana Terrace so She can SI Luz by threatning to give spoilers about every single The Good Witch Azura Book that will come to existence, and sinse CH has also me She would in character think of this WC

What happens to the match now?
It keeps going as normal, I there is mentions of mach 2.05 in the wikipedia too

Let's see... luz reaction speed is only atlethic human so she relie on string bean to control the flight and use his magic, gliphs will be almost impossible to use at this speeds... How fast are the human bullets, missels etc?

It keeps going as normal, I there is mentions of mach 2.05 in the wikipedia too

Let's see... luz reaction speed is only atlethic human so she relie on string bean to control the flight and use his magic, gliphs will be almost impossible to use at this speeds... How fast are the human bullets, missels etc?
Air-to-air missiles are up to Mach 4. Haven't checked on the other missiles and bullets; air-to-air missiles should be designed to blow up other aircraft in air battles. So those missiles should be the most relevant.

Air-to-air missiles are up to Mach 4. Haven't checked on the other missiles and bullets; air-to-air missiles should be designed to blow up other aircraft in air battles. So those missiles should be the most relevant.
Hum... meh Luz can literaly let her glyphs fall behind her to make the missels explode mid air and sinse human veicles aren't made to survive mid air crashes Luz hitting the plane with a 9-B ice ball should destroy the aircraft... huuumm... I' really having problem of visualizing this fight, not easy

Hum... meh Luz can literaly let her glyphs fall behind her to make the missels explode mid air and sinse human veicles aren't made to survive mid air crashes Luz hitting the plane with a 9-B ice ball should destroy the aircraft... huuumm... I' really having problem of visualizing this fight, not easy
You can take your time. I can check the other bullets and missiles' speed in-case I missed something.

Back