• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magical girl fights technology (Composite Human (Real World) vs Luz Noceda)

I liked this thread, got very technical and changed sides a bit. Sorry I didn't get to see it unfold in real time since I just... I don't know I didn't realize I got notified.

To what the guy said, paradoxes like CH having an iron man blaster while also fighting against Iron Man who happens to be real doesn't mean it's like, impossible or something. I mean lots of things in real life are inspired by stories and whatnot, I think if a case like that ever happens we just... let CH keep their inspired items and keep their opponent a real being? I mean what of Iron Man somehow came out of the comics through magic or something, becoming real instead of fictional.

Anyway one thing I haven't seen brought up is that CH also has everything in their arsenal. Not just their fighter jet. I probably should've specified but I honestly just assumed that would be standard

Last edited:
Ooh wait, he has everything. I’m so used to CH matches just giving him a vehicle to use and nothing else if they give them that. Unironically the CH with a 9-A rocket launcher or chemical weapons is way more dangerous to Luz than in a jet (jets are good against large targets, crowds, and other jets, they are awful at hitting one small human being that can fly). If that’s the case he shots an actually accurate rocket at her and then gases her. Like Hunter this time he can actually leap out of the way of the beam too (though if he’s dead in the center or particularly close I doubt it, that probably should be calc as a speed feat for Hunter considering how fast the beam went).

Like Hunter this time he can actually leap out of the way of the beam too (though if he’s dead in the center or particularly close I doubt it, that probably should be calc as a speed feat for Hunter considering how fast the beam went).
Considering CH has about higher reactions than Luz, I think they can aimdodge out of the way of the laser. Hunter was able to dodge because he has similar reactions to be able to. CH on the other hand can probably just fire a subsonic rocket and win I think?

I mean Luz may survive she has 9-A durability, but the fire part of the explosion may get her. Though even then, CH gets the first shot and if she’s blown up he can run and throw some chemical weapons at her (tear gas immediately comes to mind but I believe there are more dangerous ones that can be as easily thrown). At first this was pretty much Luz versus plane, which I believe she wins easily, but outside of a plane CH can aim better, move around in a way they are more used to / has more control over, and has access to weapons that can actually be more dangerous.

Double checking there are no conditions on distance so SBA they are kilometers away. CH likely has time to get out. If they don’t then they won’t even have time to take off.

Double checking there are no conditions on distance so SBA they are kilometers away. CH likely has time to get out. If they don’t then they won’t even have time to take off.
Still, they are too slow to actually not just be vaporized if she goes to the ground

I don’t see how. Luz’s attack is subsonic at best and they start at least 2 km away (though I think CH has weapons that makes the SBA distance go to 4 km). I doubt CH can’t just quickly unbuckle themselves and jump out. If they lack the time for that then the conditions need to be change anyways since taking off would take even longer.

CH launches themselves and breaks through the window of the jet

I think after a 9-A rocket and several handheld explosives, CH can win, or they can throw an acid to soften her skin to then fire an elephant tranquilizer to kill her instantaneously. CH has a lot of options here to win, and Luz' energy projection, especially with CH knowing it's going to happen, gives CH a lot of leeway to just avoid it for a long time with his higher reactions and base travel speed

If they are close enough to throw acid, they close enough to there is no way they are dodging the laser. Plus chemical agents have been used for decades, can flow in the wind, and are just generally more effect. So I doubt they won’t go with those instead. And the tranquilizer would just bounce off since it’s 9-C. There are airborn sleeping agents, but as far as I know they are pretty eh.

The farthest distance a baseball has been thrown has been 445 feet, from that distance I think CH can aimdodge well enough. With the acid tranquilizer could work. I think the throwing distance can also be used for other incapacitating agents or substances to make Luz unable to fight. (Also the acid would probably be in a vial or flask of some sort)

CH even without rocket launchers I think will be able to dodge (especially with equipment like jumping stilts to run and hop around easier) and get in close enough to acid + tranquilize

Also equipment like electrolasers can fire a laser that can carry great amounts of electricity, which CH could use to also blast Luz and electrocute her.

Last edited:
I don’t think those electro weapons exist yet, they seem to be in planning stage based off that link.

Plus again a chemical weapon is so much easier to use, I don’t see the smartest person on earth would try to chuck acid at someone versus just using one of the many weapons that exist to launch a much more lethal toxic gas at her.

I get that, but it’s not really even an option to begin with. The amount of difficulty required to use acid would never be worth it nor do I even think it would be effective since real life acids aren’t cartoonishly corrosive. You would have to be fully dumped in the strongest one to do any real damage.

I get that, but it’s not really even an option to begin with. The amount of difficulty required to use acid would never be worth it nor do I even think it would be effective since real life acids aren’t cartoonishly corrosive. You would have to be fully dumped in the strongest one to do any real damage
Assuming it's the strongest acid wouldn't be too far off considering CH. But also I was thinking the point of it would be to soften pretty much any part of the body, afterwards, a tranquilizer can be well-aimed and shot at that softened part of the body to apply the effects of it.

Either way the point of this thread is whether CH can beat Luz not the logistics of using acid in a fight lol. I think at the moment, CH can win with higher reactions and much better expertise, since both can 1-shot if they so please (Rocket launchers)

Last edited:
CH could put Luz to sleep using depressent group drugs and even do stat reduction on Luz using said drugs. But I don't know how the drugs would even get to Luz in the first place though.

Last edited:
Luz has supersonic flight. A 8-C nuke doesn’t have the range to hit her unless it’s blowing up CH with it.

So do we agree CH wins in a standoff because rocket launcher and higher speed? And precision?
I don't know, still feel like She can't get out of the plane to use this things before luz blast Her, and String Bean beig able to act on It's own to fly if luz is partially incapacitated would also make hitting a rocket launcher harder

Luz starts 4 km away, there’s no way they make it in time before someone just unbuckles a set and leaps down from the plane. Especially the fastest person on earth, who’s also the best pilot on earth.

Is Luz Mach 3 or 2 cr on the broom? Because that still give the CH 5 seconds to jump out, assuming she doesn’t need to slow down to aim since she only has athletic human reactions (I think she should be higher but oh well).

Because when I look it up it’s not like a jet’s seat is stupidly hard to unbuckle, as far as I can tell it can be unbuckled in a click like the large majority of other seats and the CH has the parkcour skills to jump out and land safely quickly.

Is Luz Mach 3 or 2 cr on the broom? Because that still give the CH 5 seconds to jump out, assuming she doesn’t need to slow down to aim since she only has athletic human reactions (I think she should be higher but oh well).
mach 2.33, string bean can theorically react for her, and I don't think 5 seconds is enough
Because when I look it up it’s not like a jet’s seat is stupidly hard to unbuckle, as far as I can tell it can be unbuckled in a click like the large majority of other seats and the CH has the parkcour skills to jump out and land safely quickly.
Undo the buckle, open the jet, get out, take the equipament he need beacuse CH can't just pull It out of her ass

Unbuckling and leaping out of the jet would take 2 to 3 seconds and from that point it just depends on where the equipment is and how consistently CH can dodge the laser. It does suck that the jet is such a massive determent rather than anything else though.

Unbuckling and leaping out of the jet would take 2 to 3 seconds and from that point it just depends on where the equipment is and how consistently CH can dodge the laser. It does suck that the jet is such a massive determent rather than anything else though.
I would say that the jet opening would be another 1 full second and get the equipamente at least 1 second, and considering the laser in fact would blitz hunter who had to aim dodge and just barely moved out of the way, I say CH can't really dodge enough

this battle would be interesting if CH didn't started in the jet then... but I think the original intent of the battle is alread lost in time

I mean the battle was just supposed to be magic vs tech with two human characters. The CH with weapons on the ground would still be tech vs magic. Luz being bloodlusted is just because she has barely any incap moves and would be hard pressed to really fight in character.

I mean the battle was just supposed to be magic vs tech with two human characters. The CH with weapons on the ground would still be tech vs magic. Luz being bloodlusted is just because she has barely any incap moves and would be hard pressed to really fight in character.
fair enough, let's discuss as if the plane wasn't a thing and CH had time to equip on her self the quipamente? (like having their weapons of choice on hand, using the equipament She want, etc)

If anything I could make a thread with different conditions later then. With equipment, as I said earlier, I think CH has a good shot. I assume they would just go for a gun first since they’ll have no way to assume Luz is 9-A. Though after they shoot Luz once and just see the bullet bounce off they could either go for an elemental weapon (lasers, poisons, or sound), or for a higher caliber weapon like a rocket launcher. The rocket launcher could likely kill her, but assuming the heat from the explosion doesn’t work, it gives time for CH to throw a flash bang or other debilitating weapon and switch to a chemical weapons. Many of which either easily kill Luz or leave her dying and unable to fight back. So it depends on if Luz can get the laser off assuming she isn’t flash banged first or debilitated. There are many easy to have on hand weapons that can stun targets from lights that make you very sick, blind you, smell like crap, or deafen you.

If anything I could make a thread with different conditions later then. With equipment, as I said earlier, I think CH has a good shot. I assume they would just go for a gun first since they’ll have no way to assume Luz is 9-A. Though after they shoot Luz once and just see the bullet bounce off they could either go for an elemental weapon (lasers, poisons, or sound), or for a higher caliber weapon like a rocket launcher. The rocket launcher could likely kill her, but assuming the heat from the explosion doesn’t work, it gives time for CH to throw a flash bang or other debilitating weapon and switch to a chemical weapons. Many of which either easily kill Luz or leave her dying and unable to fight back. So it depends on if Luz can get the laser off assuming she isn’t flash banged first or debilitated. There are many easy to have on hand weapons that can stun targets from lights that make you very sick, blind you, smell like crap, or deafen you.
Most of this weapons will become much less efective when luz is flying at mach 2.33

She has athletic human reactions and light based weapons like lasers and flash bangs attack at light speed. She’ll need to shoot down to shoot, at least accurately.

She has athletic human reactions and light based weapons like lasers and flash bangs attack at light speed. She’ll need to shoot down to shoot, at least accurately.
Luz several kilometers in the air looking down at a dot in the ground(the CH) that isn't moving that fast in her perception thanks to the parallax effect while CH see has much more problem aiming to her at this distance
TAKE THAT SUCKER!!!

If she’s several KM in the air then CH can easily dodge the laser. It isn’t calculated yet, and even if it was it’s not going to be insanely fast into subsonic. If she wants to hit CH she’ll need to be close enough that they can hit her. Especially with some of the light weapons.

If she’s several KM in the air then CH can easily dodge the laser. It isn’t calculated yet, and even if it was it’s not going to be insanely fast into subsonic. If she wants to hit CH she’ll need to be close enough that they can hit her. Especially with some of the light weapons.
She can also just let a bunch of plant, ice and fire glyphis fall from her while flying and basically make rain atacks all over the place

Back