• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am Lolicon and I am not sorry to say it to the community. In fact, it is my pride and joy

Tbh I don't care much about ages,if something is cute then 10 years old or 1000 years old are not the problem 🧑‍🦯

I am Lolicon and I am not sorry to say it to the community. In fact, it is my pride and joy
ultron-vision.gif

However, I find it extremely appalling that people have the audacity to tell others to read TenSura (which they assume others haven't) when they claim to not have read Maou Gakuin or even the entirety of TenSura either.
When the majority of your arguments against Tensura are completely wrong, people are inclined to assume that you haven't read it yet, or you read it with your eyes closed and didn't understand it.
All in all, I encourage people to actually read/watch both series (which I know based on people saying it) before they start preaching about how other people are incorrect which makes them look bad.
No, you don't get to claim the high ground and tell others to read a series that you have shown a fundamental lack of basic understanding and knowledge of.
The only one who looks bad in this situation is someone who made multiple fallacious claims over a series, and had the audacity to tell people to read it despite being exposed.
You should follow your own advice instead.
Can a person who has read only one series give a real opinion on the other? No.
If you're talking about me, I explicitly said that I have nothing to say about Maou Gakuin itself as a series because I haven't read it yet.
So I suspect you didn't even read my comment properly, if that's the case.
No. Claiming Maou Gakuin fans are "pretending to be TenSura fans" really doesn't bring anything to the table. Attacking other people isn't a great look.
If you read my comment, you'd know that I never directly attacked anyone's person.
Rather, I attacked your comment, which contains claims that you have read TenSura, while making arguments that proves that you haven't read it. Which would lead people to conclude that either you didn't understand what you're reading, or you're only pretending to have read it.

Last edited:
When the majority of your arguments against Tensura are completely wrong, people are inclined to assume that you haven't read it yet, or you read it with your eyes closed and didn't understand it.

No, you don't get to claim the high ground and tell others to read a series that you have shown a fundamental lack of basic understanding and knowledge of.
The only one who looks bad in this situation is someone who made multiple fallacious claims over a series, and had the audacity to tell people to read it despite being exposed.
You should follow your own advice instead.

If you're talking about me, I explicitly said that I have nothing to say about Maou Gakuin itself as a series because I haven't read it yet.
So I suspect you didn't even read my comment properly, if that's the case.

If you read my comment, you'd know that I never directly attacked anyone's person.
Rather, I attacked your comment, which contains claims that you have read TenSura, while making arguments that proves that you haven't read it. Which would lead people to conclude that either you didn't understand what you're reading, or you're only pretending to have read it.
TMC have read and completed the WN a lot of time ago. Bro, we aren't saying Tensura is bad, but it doesnot possess the thing which is found in Maou WN. YOU, ALL TENSURA FANS WILL UNDERSTAND WHEN MISFIT SEASON 2 AIRS, YOU ALL WILL BE SHOCKED A LOT.

TMC have read and completed the WN a lot of time ago.
The conversation was obviously about the LN, which is TenSura's main canon. Even TMC has brought up the MTLs for TenSura's LN volumes.
Does not refute anything that I said about how much wrong his comments were.
Bro, we aren't saying Tensura is bad
I don't know what you said about TenSura.
But I know all the fallacious things TMC said about TenSura being bad, and I already addressed it in my comment. You can read it, if you want.
but it doesnot possess the thing which is found in Maou WN
It's difficult to consider your opinion about TenSura to have any substance, considering you seem to agree with what was said by TMC (whose opinion in even more difficult to take seriously, with all the wrong things he said about it).
YOU, ALL TENSURA FANS WILL UNDERSTAND WHEN MISFIT SEASON 2 AIRS, YOU ALL WILL BE SHOCKED A LOT.
Cool, what a revelation. It doesn't add anything to the conversation, but thanks for the advertisement I guess?
You can drop the aggressive tribalism far away from here. I never said anything bad about Maou Gakuin, you don't have to be so defensive about it.

Last edited:
TMC have read and completed the WN a lot of time ago. Bro, we aren't saying Tensura is bad, but it doesnot possess the thing which is found in Maou WN. YOU, ALL TENSURA FANS WILL UNDERSTAND WHEN MISFIT SEASON 2 AIRS, YOU ALL WILL BE SHOCKED A LOT.
No one said anything about the WN, and as far as I know, the anime didn’t adapt the WN.

The conversation was obviously about the LN, which is TenSura's main canon. Even TMC has brought up the MTLs for TenSura's LN volumes.
Does not refute anything that I said about how much wrong his comments were.

I don't know what you said about TenSura.
But I know all the fallacious things TMC said about TenSura being bad, and I already addressed it in my comment. You can read it, if you want.

It's difficult to consider your opinion about TenSura to have any substance, considering you seem to agree with what was said by TMC (whose opinion in even more difficult to take seriously, with all the wrong things he said about it).

Cool, what a revelation. It doesn't add anything to the conversation, but thanks for the advertisement I guess?
You can drop the aggressive tribalism far away from here. I never said anything bad about Maou Gakuin, you don't have to be so defensive about it.
You haven't understood anything, anyways... just read some chapters of the WN of Maou Gakuin...TMC never said that Tensura is bad, its just pale in comparision to Maou Gakuin. You guys haven't read the Maou novel so you don't know the plot...

However, I find it extremely appalling that people have the audacity to tell others to read TenSura (which they assume others haven't) when they claim to not have read Maou Gakuin or even the entirety of TenSura either. All in all, I encourage people to actually read/watch both series (which I know based on people saying it) before they start preaching about how other people are incorrect which makes them look bad. Can a person who has read only one series give a real opinion on the other? No. Claiming Maou Gakuin fans are "pretending to be TenSura fans" really doesn't bring anything to the table. Attacking other people isn't a great look. And telling other people that TenSura is more popular literally brings nothing to the discussion. I guess this thread really was a bad idea.​
They will never understand, they judge Maou Gakuin only by its anime which has only 13 eps...

Yo soy latino btw
Es bueno ver hispanoparlante en este nido de wankers y downplayers de extremas izquierdas progresistas de doble estándares :vvvvv

___

About the Thread...
art: In the generic way, Maou Gakuin Light novel as generic as it may be the style fit very well (special in the color illustration), in the anime it doesn't do it so much justice but it's decent, the manga is bad. On the other hand, the TSSDK one is unusual and even sometimes not showy, but that style fit very well, the anime made it more generic but acceptable, the manga is superior.
world building: Tensura by far, special in the LN, more world Building tha MG for mi part
character: Tensura, it feel better and more "human/realistic" in a way than the over the top perfect Anos (este puto nombre aun da risa para bromas crueles y obsenas :v) or the plannar 2 or 1 dimensional characters (Tensura have this but not much as in MG)
story: Neither but i prefer Tensura rather than MG (even for the power levels lol).

Also, you or that guy clearly said that TMC haven't read the Tensura WN. Maou Gakuin is far greater than Tensura in all respects except that manga version of Tensura is greater than Maou Gakuin and that's it..
I never said that. I never said anything about the WN besides myself. I also don’t know why you feel the need to quote me twice instead of just once.

Sure, you can like it more, I really don’t care. But 25 million copies in circulation says a lot about quality.

You haven't understood anything, anyways..
Excuse me?
You're the only one who has made nonsensical comments towards me.
Stop projecting your utter lack of reading comprehension to others.
TMC never said that Tensura is bad, its just pale in comparision to Maou Gakuin.
So I take it that you either did not read my comment, or you read my comment with your eyes closed. Because you understood literally nothing.

Because you clearly cannot understand anything, I'm not going to bother explaining something I already made perfectly clear once again (being that TMC's comment is full of crap, making it invalid).
You guys haven't read the Maou novel so you don't know the plot...
It's a good thing I never said anything about Maou Gakuin then.

It's like talking to a goddamned wall.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Whichever the case, all he has is nonarguments and projecting his own lack of understanding of the conversation. Which could be avoided if they either read TenSura or read my comment debunking TMC's comment. Instead they continue to justify TMC's comment as a crutch when it was basically nonsense.

Back