• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So do we confirm that Instant death is better than both and end of affair?

And yes, I agree, uh, it's sad to see the lack of arguments to want to see any flaws in the works mentioned here. Same as a baseless hater, lol

Whichever the case, all he has is nonarguments and projecting his own lack of understanding of the conversation. Which could be avoided if they either read TenSura or read my comment debunking TMC's comment. Instead they continue to justify TMC's comment as a crutch when it was basically nonsense.

Es bueno ver hispanoparlante en este nido de wankers y downplayers de extremas izquierdas progresistas de doble estándares :vvvvv

___

About the Thread...
art: In the generic way, Maou Gakuin Light novel as generic as it may be the style fit very well (special in the color illustration), in the anime it doesn't do it so much justice but it's decent, the manga is bad. On the other hand, the TSSDK one is unusual and even sometimes not showy, but that style fit very well, the anime made it more generic but acceptable, the manga is superior.
world building: Tensura by far, special in the LN, more world Building tha MG for mi part
character: Tensura, it feel better and more "human/realistic" in a way than the over the top perfect Anos (este puto nombre aun da risa para bromas crueles y obsenas :v) or the plannar 2 or 1 dimensional characters (Tensura have this but not much as in MG)
story: Neither but i prefer Tensura rather than MG (even for the power levels lol).
Suelo estar en tableros de discusión, soy nuevo acá. Maybe I can make profiles, they do not seem to be bad people here as several say.

Sales =/= quality regardless if the can get axed, you can make a top tier work of fiction that sales trash but make a Top sell all time money maker even after you die but trash in everithing else.

Personaly, i dont thinks that sales is and real argument (or part of that) to say X work is better than other.

Sales =/= quality regardless if the can get axed, you can make a top tier work of fiction that sales trash but make a Top sell all time money maker even after you die but trash in everithing else.

Personaly, i dont thinks that sales is and real argument (or part of that) to say X work is better than other.
To completely say that sales =/= quality isn't exactly true, why do you think they are so popular? This isn't to say that the law is sales = quality, correlation isn't causation, but it's a factor. Regardless, sales wasn't really argument, I mentioned that earlier.

To completely say that sales =/= quality isn't exactly true, why do you think they are so popular? This isn't to say that the law is sales = quality, correlation isn't causation, but it's a factor. Regardless, sales wasn't really argument, I mentioned that earlier.
It actually depends because sometimes there deep meanings or some shit like that, that people don't get so they think it's no really good or mediocre something like that

It actually depends because sometimes there deep meanings or some shit like that, that people don't get so they think it's no really good or mediocre something like that
Yeah, I would agree, to assume that everything that doesn't sell well was trash in quality and writing is simply foolish, however, most series that sell well possess the meanings you look for.

art: tensura> for me as the recent vol
world building: tensura not even close
Mc: Rimuru > I like Anos personality but yeah Rimuru more relatable
Story: Tensura

Back