• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 8: It's So Easy

Otto stands there watching as Michael passes out before he to heads for the shower and washes himself.

After the shower he sits down and starts reading.

Nicholas soon returns, wearing his usual lab coat.

"By the way Stephanie, I wanted you to take a look at that Stand Arrow we found with your own Stand, if you don't mind." Nicholas says taking out the Stand Arrow from somewhere in his coat and sitting down on a bed.

"You know, you could help me later as well if you really want to," Stephanie said with a tone that was trailing off. "Though, maybe that should wait until all this has blown over."

She glanced to Nicholas and the arrow he was holding. "What do you want to know about it?"

"No, it involves your hamon, Mame. I don't think you'd be interested in generating that energy at the moment. I just want to see the other uses of Hamon..."

She then glanced to Nicholas and the arrow. She shrugged and nodded. The mask and the radio box appeared and she examined the arrow.

@Jacky

Mame nods her head. "I'm a little tired, so we can do it tomorrow~." She plops herself back down on her bed and gets comfortable.

After some intense staring at the stand Stephanie nods. "Seems that this is supposed to...cause a stand to evolve in a way, when the user is in severe distress, like how my stand had changed back then. However...stabbing yourself with that arrow would probably be as foolish as putting that mask on just because."

Stephanie blinked and her eyes seemed to narrow behind the mask. She grabbed it from him and examined it more closely. She was practically getting a microscopical view of this arrow. "Something...alien. This isn't a substance that's on earth, that's for sure. I've never seen it."

"Fascinating. An alien material, I suppose that would explain its unique properties then, well done Stephanie, this information has been very valuable."

"Oh, please, it's nothing," she said as she laid down on the bed and put her hands behind her head in a very comfortable position. She sighed comfortably. "Now, who's sharing my bed?"

Jessica hops on the bed next to Auntie Mame.

"Hey, hey! So can you tell me more about all those adventures you went on when you traveled the world? How do you learn how to do all those Kung Fu moves and stuff??? Do you think you can teach me?" she says, eyes beaming.

"Aw, she's adorable," Stephanie comments with a smile as she looks over at Jessica. "Aaaand she took that side of the bed. Guess what that means, Nick."

@Ed

Mame chuckles. "Well, it all started out when I was training on a island with two hamon masters- [K I N G C R I M S O N !] -and after a year or so of working with the Speedwagon Foundation, I was told to investegate the strange happenings that were occuring in the town we all met in." Mame says with a smile.

"Uh, sure, I guess." Nicholas replies, scratching his head.

"I guess we'll have to share this one." He says, sitting down at the corner of the bed.

"Don't be shy, there. What's the worse that's going to happen?" She laid on her side, facing him with a smile. "The most that happens is I push you off the bed on accident."

"Uh...don't mean to pry, but do you ever take that coat off?" She asked with a tilt of her head, probably staring at Nick's side due to how she was laying down. "I mean, I'm one for looking as intellectual as possible but to go to sleep with it?"

"I've got dozens of coats like this. I don't really have anything else to wear right now and I'm not alone here, so I thought it best to sleep in the lab coat."

Stephanie shrugged. "Up to you, I guess. Well, good night, science boy." She closed her eyes, still facing nick, and seemed to try and sleep.

"Eh, fine." Nicholas comments. He takes off his coat, leaving a white shirt. He then lies back down and tries to sleep.

The night passes quickly, nothing but a car occasionally passing on the road interrupting the dead silence of night.

In room 2 (Nicholas, Stephanie, Mame, and Jessica) the phone begins to ring. It's still dark out.

"Something like that was hard to miss. It's all over the news right now, the destroyed mansion covered in blood, corpses, and a destroyed tank. They're looking for the group of terrorists responsible."

"Well, that certainly isn't good. Stephanie, Mame, Jessica, wake up, Richard just called and well, he seems to be in danger."

Mame slowly gets up and yawns. "E-eh...?" She breaths in and ends a jolt of hamon into her body, fully waking her up. She jumps out of bed. "Alright, lets go save him." Mame says seriously.

Stephanie grumbled as she slowly opened her eyes. She let out a sigh and sat up, rubbing her eyes. "What's going on...? What's this danger?"

Back