• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Weekly, Ponyta's hoves are stronger than diamonds. I really hope that means Rapidash is 9-A, Rapidash always was one of my all time favorites.

"A Kirlia has the psychic power to create a rip in the dimensions and see into the future. It is said to dance with pleasure on sunny mornings."

I think we're waiting on someone to write the rules, I think Cal said he'd do it. I think most people here got the gist down though.

I really can't wait to make Dragonite vs Charizard X though..

I mean...Azzy already made Heatran...and everyone knows the rules for scaling so i think we should be good

Everyone is ignoring the real page we need, though.

Wooper.

Pikachu one-shot Volcarona.

Volcarona can release City level+ amounts of energy every second.

Three wooper no-sold Pikachu's thunderbolt.

Wooper generates more than City level+ energy per second confirmed.

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltros

Discussion thread three.

Anyway, gonna work on the Dugtrio and Corsola pages now. Then Flygon.

Speaking of the legendary birds, is there a reason they (and Mewtwo) are still tier 7? Don't they like...directly scale to Lugia, albeit being a bit weaker?

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Hmm what about a ash greninja page?
Maybe make a Greninja page with Ash Greninja as a tabber since it's all but confirmed to be his Mega form

For feats, can we use TM moves and such? I mean they are capable of it, they just don't have the knowledge to do so. It should still apply to their AP imo

It depends on what version you use. If we go by Primary Canon, yea good luck with that. Secondary and lower should be acceptable in using TM HM and most tutor moves since any Pokemon in the anime can learn them naturally really.

Also that reminds me

Doesnt Victini have like Infinite Energy or something like that due to its status as the Victory Pokemon? Shouldnt we make a profile for Victini listing this as well?

Anime4Life2020 said:
Also that reminds me
Doesnt Victini have like Infinite Energy or something like that due to its status as the Victory Pokemon? Shouldnt we make a profile for Victini listing this as well?
Are you referring to this?

"When it shares the infinite energy it creates, that being's entire body will be overflowing with power."

@Anime Well I find it doubtful that Pokémons would get a huge power boost just by learning a specific move.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Anime4Life2020 said:
Also that reminds me
Are you referring to this?
"When it shares the infinite energy it creates, that being's entire body will be overflowing with power."
Yea this. And we've had multiple cases of this happening in the anime movie if anything. I mean just by touching Victini Ash while holding 2 Deerling was able to jump like 100 feet across from one side to the other that should be literally impossible to do....

And that's not all. Victini sharing its power with others allowed something totally outlandish and ridiculous to happen:

Ash's tepig, whom only knew like Tackle and Ember at best, being able to beat a trainers fully evolved Samurott in just one attack.....

Oh and we also cant forget:

Ash's Scraggy, a ******* newbor, one shotting a Hydreigo with a single headbutt after getting a boost from Victini......

Interesting huh lol?

I mean Rain Dance usually makes a layer of cloud appears in an instant over the battlefield. Considering other cloud feats, this could be very high for anyone who can potentially learn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back