• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArbitraryNumbers said:
I suggest you guys give Anime4Life's comment about Beheeyem a response. I'm really iffy on accepting the arguments he's making in the second thread, and I'd like to see some more input to find out what others think.
How come your iffy about it? It's very specific ratings that wouldnt go against the rules on how we scale Pokemon and it wouldnt be inconsistent with the rest of the non legendaries in the verse. If they're logical, legit feats then there's no reason to not accept it. I literally see no issues with Beheeyem's rating.

That moment when you realize that Pokemon Diamond and Pearl is ten years old as of Wednesday (at least in Japan).

How time flies...

Reppuzan said:
That moment when you realize that Pokemon Diamond and Pearl is ten years old as of Wednesday (at least in Japan).

How time flies...
The remakes probably will come out on the soon anniversary of Platinum

And to think that Gen IV once was such a new, innovative, and high tech generation. It is now looking as old as R/S/E.

The real cal howard said:
Who else misses the poketch?
It was cool, but seemed really like a cheap knockoff that never caught on

What should Pokétch be like if a remake came to be?

Hard to believe they're turning 10 years old. I remember when they came out and these two rich kids were making fun of how I couldn't afford a DS to play them, lol. I was content with my GBA though.

I miss the Poketch too. It was pretty convenient, especially comparing it to what Gen 5 did with the bottom screen...I still don't get what that was supposed to do and I've played Gen 5 a lot.

I remember back when I was a kid with a GBC, and I had this hacked rom where I play as a guy who befriends pokemon and gives them phones to call on. Then, when I go to battle, I call them on the phone, and they run by to hit the enemy and run away again.

On a poketch note...

It'd probably be something like Pokemon GO, probably.

@Darkanine

My parents pirated it because we're cheap, with the only downside being that I can't transfer my beloved Empoleon and Blaziken to the Gen 6 games due to lacking the proper verification codes.

Yup. While Gen 6 fixed it, the bottom screen in Gen 5 was just bonkers and I couldn't make sense of it.

Oh hey! Yeah, that's the one. Freaking NOTpokemon and their cellphones, being more advanced than us at the time.

I like how the game looks like its just oozing with content already, and we barely know anything about the actual story. Popplio's evolution looks so sad..

That music is amazing by the way, reminds me of classic Disney stuff.

I wonder if those final evo leaks are real now. Only Litten looks like he can turn into his "leaked" final evo...

Popplio looks adorable, as usual. #TeamPopplio

I wonder what its fully evolved form is gonna be though? Also I wonder what the stats for each one ofthem are gonna be like. They all look like they can be fast sweepers so far.

From the loss of it to me, Rowlett is gonna be the defensive, Litten the sweeper, and Popplio the special.

What I really wanna know is is they're gonna go back to the old ways and have every final ego started learn earthquake by tm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back