• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Sab likes to laugh apparently, her anime incarnation at least. But the problem I see there is that, this is her daughter and not her we're talking about.

Will looks like a twenty-something year old man during his time as an Elite Four member. That'd be like twenty-five years gap assuming Sabrina had a child in her mid-twenties and the child is in the japanese age of consent for women, 16.

Yeah, nope.

Sabrina's evil childish doll monster side turning to her daughter sounds to me like a good concept. Sab could be working on trying to fix her into being a normal child, and failing, but then comes this guy who can change her for the better. Do we even have in-game characters at the or below the age of 10 in the original RBY-GSC storyline? Far as I can see, we'll be getting an OC or something.

Gemmysaur said:
Good Sab likes to laugh apparently, her anime incarnation at least. But the problem I see there is that, this is her daughter and not her we're talking about.
Will looks like a twenty-something year old man during his time as an Elite Four member. That'd be like twenty-five years gap assuming Sabrina had a child in her mid-twenties and the child is in the japanese age of consent for women, 16.

Yeah, nope.

Sabrina's evil childish doll monster side turning to her daughter sounds to me like a good concept. Sab could be working on trying to fix her into being a normal child, and failing, but then comes this guy who can change her for the better. Do we even have in-game characters at the or below the age of 10 in the original RBY-GSC storyline? Far as I can see, we'll be getting an OC or something.
Now im not even sure if it should be a girl lol. For now i'll just say "her child"

But yea the concept would be godly. I can see it as that. Her evil doll side going into their child and her trying to fix it. But then I also think: what if the child was treated as someone with alterante personaility disorder? Unlike Sabrina, the child would uncontrollably be switching between evil and good and having next to no memory of what either does. Kinda like Launch from DB only better. And that the evil side that originally came from Sabrina was a "dark power" of some sorts that can't ever die as it always represents the evil of one's own inner heart. And that it's a dark side effect of one who develops their mind during psychic training, like what Sabrina did.

Regardless, age is a factor, though alternate personality disorder is interesting. The dark power thing is rather overdoing it imo.

Maybe, its something like the result of her psychic powers running rampant, causing her to hear stuff, see stuff and accidentally do damage to her surroundings which freaks her out. She thinks her powers are out of control, but in all actuality, its her alternate personality acting up.

Good points. Also would Sabrina's child be a gym leader, a gym leader in training to one day take over for Sabrina, or just a regular OP psychic trainer?

Considering her (his, it, whatever, let's go with her for now) being latent psychic powers are uncontrollable as you said, she can't get training to be a gym leader as that would take up time spent to get her back into being a normal girl, and not a creepy murder doll.

Yeah. I was thinking, she doesn't want to be a trainer because of her creepy murder doll alternate personality, despite Sabrina wishing her to be one. Then comes this trainer you want to pair her (or him with, it works with either) with who just doesn't give a cluck about it, shows her how amazing it is to be a trainer and stuff happens.

Just a suggestion though.

Haunter for first pokemon though, or one of its Gastly children (since you know, ghost pokemon can breed) or one of its friends from the tower that trolled Ash into being dead.

plot twist: its the same haunter that made Sabrina laugh xD.

Tho wouldnt the evil part of Sabrina's child be a trainer, while the real good side of her wouldnt be? I like that concept but i feel it would be unfair to make her completely shut off from trainer hood.

Yeah, she could be. She doesn't want to, but keeps getting coerced (forced is such a strong word) into trainer battles by her evil side. Probably doesn't even have any pokeballs, just that Haunter is floating by her side somewhere, invisible half the time, doing random crap to strangers the other half.

To be fair some animes have shown alter egos to have appearances and items that the original being wouldnt have. At least in terms of my story I could make it so that her evil side summons pokeballs with her psychic powers so that the real good side wouldnt have them. I feel her evil part deserves more pokemon. Like if she gets introduced later on in the story she should have 2-3 pokemon at least. Haunter definitely, maybe an abra or kadabra, and if anything, a drowzee too. If not, then just the other 2 since those were Pokemon Sabrina was closely related to or with and it would be cool for her child to have the same pokemon experiences xD

Maybe good kid gets Haunter (that hides away when bad doll switches in) and bad doll catches Pokemon and stuffs them in a pocket dimension or something to summon later, which good kid doesn't know about. Which is pretty much your idea.

So I decided to hunker down and buy Omega Ruby today. Its my first Gen 6 game, its weird, for as much of a Pokemon dork I am, I only really play the Gen 3 and 5 games consistently.

Is this a good Psychic/Dark/Ghost loadout?

-Gengar

-Honchcrow

-Sharpedo

-Beheeyem

-Cressalia

-Darkrai, If I had one :'(

@Dark How many Pokemon are you planning to use?

I ask this because the EXP.Share is broken as all hell, and can easily support a team of like 12 without grinding.

Darkanine said:
Oh, I ask because Speed Boost Sharpedo is a really potent sweeper.
Protect turn 1,get the speed boost.Mega evolve to get Strong Jaws.Profeit

Very nice sweeper.

Hey guys I just realized something. With the recent Creation trio upgrades. We just made Pokemon the strongest Nintendo franchise. Also have you realized that Arceus has already started his crusade of the 2-B tier. He's already trying to become king of his new tier. He's taking on Chara, Cronus and Super Dimentio. Soon his target will be Zeus. XD

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Hey guys I just realized something. With the recent Creation trio upgrades. We just made Pokemon the strongest Nintendo franchise. Also have you realized that Arceus has already started his crusade of the 2-B tier. He's already trying to become king of his new tier. He's taking on Chara, Cronus and Super Dimentio. Soon his target will be Zeus. XD
Which Zeus?

I may have posted this already, but here it comes again:

Does anyone remember the Black and White episode with the Beheeyem? And the whole Dream World Fiasco? It seems, from this image, its extremely implied that Beheeyem could create pocket dimensions based on the dreams and wishes of whoever. You can clearly see Officer Jenny and her Duosion entering through a portal.

So what are doing with this concerning Beheeyem?

Ok, question, where in the anime, manga, or games, does it say that the move magnitude shake the tectonic plates of the earth? Because we currently have a Tier 6 Diglett because of it.

Penguinkingpin said:
Ok, question, where in the anime, manga, or games, does it say that the move magnitude shake the tectonic plates of the earth? Because we currently have a Tier 6 Diglett because of it.

Diglett is supposed to be getting downgraded to High 7-C iirc

I suggest you guys give Anime4Life's comment about Beheeyem a response. I'm really iffy on accepting the arguments he's making in the second thread, and I'd like to see some more input to find out what others think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back