• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yeah, Arceus is at like what over 30 universes now?
Something like that. It can be hard to follow, since technically individual paths would be individual universes. For instance, one universe where HG leads into Black, and one where HG leads into White. One universe where SS leads into Black, and one where it leads into White. Etc. etc. etc.

The real cal howard said:
Anime-wise, he's in the hundreds.
Due to how the continuity's been portrayed, all universes (games, anime, manga, etc.) are likely under Arceus' jurisdiction. Palkia is even explicitly referred to as the master and creator of parallel realities.

Speaking of conquest, would pages in that game be allowed? I think power-scaling in that series would be fine, as long as we scale to feats that strictly happen in that game.

Arceus has Omnipotent from that already. Don't mind if abilities are done, but I don't know of any feats, other than my Umbreon was used to take down Zekrom.

Alirhgt xD I think i'll post it. But its way too long to post here so I might make another thread about it and link it to you guys

Also, following Cal's statement, is my statement about Pokepark and Pokepark 2 Wonders Beyond also allowed as a key here? Because Darkrai, Zekrom, Reshiram and others can get upgraded well from it, some to the extreme.

Nah. Only thing might be speed, because we're really conservative with who gets Pikachu's speed rating. So far it's Pikachu and Magnemite (for obvious reasons), Charizard, Mewtwo, Lucario, likely Tyranitar, and I guess Shedinja.

Well Ninjask is like one of the fastest Pokémon around. Stats-wise, the second fastest. It wouldn't be that surprising for it to be at least in this league.

I guess Speed Boost Pokemon can scale

Inb4 Large 6-C MHS Gen III starters.

In all seriousness, it can stay. But I really want Sans vs Shedinja thanks to whoever suggested it.

No but obviously we must make Saitama loses against Shedinja :333

But Sans vs Shed sounds fine. Will you do it?

Actually Shedninja should be higher than 9-B because I remember in the episodes with Togepi and the Mirage Kingdom, one of the antagonist's Ninjask was able to open a hole in the fabric of Time-Space to connect the main universe with the Togepi Paradise (another parallel world in the anime for Togepi) via Solar Beam. And this would scale to Shedninja via evolutionary line plus the fact that the Antagonist also had a Shedninja along with his 2 Ninjask.

I dont know what exact rating it would be but that should definitely be higher than 9-B

Wait why wouldnt it be quantifable? Ninjask didnt do that with just any normal hax it used an attack such as Solar Beam to go through the fabric. Dont we treat feats like this quantifiable in some fashon? Or am I just misinformed......

Well if it was on a really large scale it would be High 3-A, but we usually consider low-scale Space Time stuff to be hax rather than AP.

Kk I see. Well i'll try and link the episode were it did this in a bit to see if its just hax or AP. But i assumed it was AP since instead of an ability it used an actual beam attack to open the fabric of Space Time. My bad if I messed up on that part.

Well Shedinja COULD be higher than 9-B if we were to calc the hole it managed to vaporize in the ground. Maybe 9-A. But eh.

Scyther.

Omega Ruby Scyther is blindingly fast. Its blazing speed enhances the effectiveness of the twin scythes on its forearms. This Pokémon's scythes are so effective, they can slice through thick logs in one wicked stroke.
Nidoking (Also, it has Earth Power)

Omega Ruby Nidoking's thick tail packs enormously destructive power. With one swing, it can topple a metal transmission tower. Once this Pokémon goes on a rampage, there is no stopping it.
Nidorino

Ruby Nidorino has a horn that is harder than a diamond. If it senses a hostile presence, all the barbs on its back bristle up at once, and it challenges the foe with all its might.

I feel like we should at least have one feat for Magikarp.

In the same episode where he fought Pikachu, I do recall him tackling Team Rocket. Likely 10-A to 9-C?

Anime4Life2020 said:
On a side note, can anyone give me really good names for Psychic type trainers? I cant think of any atm...
What's this for? Anyways....

Samael (Hebrew for "Severity of God")

Lilith (Akkadian for "lilitu" which means "the night")

Helmut (Combination of Helmet and "muot" which means "spirit and mind" in Ancient Germanic)

Hugh (English; Means "heart, mind, spirit")

Nuha (Arabic for "mind, wisdom")

Gemmysaur said:
What's this for? Anyways....
Pokemon story (again lmao). Thought of a cool idea to add in later on and I dont want it to be erased out of my mind. Also, forgive me for not being specific, are any of those girl names? I mean i can still use them for others I just need some really good girl names too. Again, my fault xD

Crowely would be a cool name for a higher up psychic (since you know, Aleister Crowley). I'll think of some more later.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Also, forgive me for not being specific, are any of those girl names?
Lilith and Nuha are girl's names.

Regarding Sabrina's child, does her child have problems like she does? Maybe someone really blunt or just doesn't give a .

Gemmysaur said:
Lilith and Nuha are girl's names.

Regarding Sabrina's child, does her child have problems like she does? Maybe someone really blunt or just doesn't give a .
Ah k. And yea I'd think that'd be a cool thing to add in. What about this:

Sabrina's evil side comes back, but instead of returning to her, her child becomes born with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back