• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Of The Rising Sun IC

Japan, In The Days Of Yore

It didn't make any sense. One day you were living the life of a modern age. Electricity, running water, and yes, the internet. All were only a few hallmarks of the modern age. Now, however, you find yourselves magically taken to another land, seemingly to Japan, in some bygone era. In truth, this was another dimension. Yes, it was Japan, but the era the protagonists found themselves in was unclear. Before you, there were two people, one was in emaculate robes, the other appeared in shining armor, and he appeared to be a general of some sort, at least that much you could sense. They would be the Emperor and the Shogun.

ÔÇÿMy knowledge of ancient japan's culture is a bit rusty but I know samurai armor when I see.' Charley thought to himself

Literally reading Airi's mind, the Emperor looks her up and down. "You mean you don't know what this is all about?" "Another thing, you all look like foreigners. . . " "Why do you all look like foreigners?"

"Eh, this is the Supreme Ceremony. We beseeched the gods for aid, and they have seemed to bring us you."

"Eh. . . .kind of . . . everything. The land of Yamatai is at war. Sort of, well, off and on it is. Monsters run amok; plagues, famine, and sorcerers all reap havoc across the land, and perhaps worst of all, I mentioned war, and the reason is, we are very divided. The lands to the north of our islands are no longer paying tribute, and various Lords no longer pay me fealty." "I promise you nothing less than rich LAND, power, wealth and honor for your cooperation."

Dusty Raider said:
"And where would you have us start with fixing this place? I mean what sort of resources will have access to?"
"We assumed you were gods. That's why we called you down. If you have the power you could take back our lands, fight against our enemies, or at least do something god like."

Abduction ... Calculating responce ...

Foreign entities ... not currently hostile ...

Number of targets ... Calculating ... too great to safely take on ...

Diplomacy ... feesible.

"I am M.U.A.-343, i seek not what you are proposing, a way to return to base is what i require."

The being says with it's metallic and computer-like voice.

"Oh, looks like we've got an odd one here. I'm sure we can help you out so long as we have more time to learn what exactly is happening"

"Eh, take all the time that you need, god people." The Emperor suggests. "Although now that I think of it, you don't exactly seem like gods. No offense."

Dusty Raider said:
"Again, where do we start exactly?"
"Well we want to know, if you will take our land grants or not, before you start restoring the land to our Imperial rule."

"I will rephrase."

"Do you have or know any way to teleport to or create portals to other realms of existance ?"

It replies to the Emperor.

Overlord775 said:
"I will rephrase."

"Do you have or know any way to teleport to or create portals to other realms of existance ?"

It replies to the Emperor.
"I can summon monsters, magical creatures and the gods through the power of my bloodline, but if you want to know how things work or other kinds of magic in general, you need to speak with the Imperial Onymoji."

Overlord775 said:
"What is the current location of the "Imperial Onymoji" ?"
"They are all over the country. If you want to speak with my advisor, the chief minister of the Onmyoji, he is in his household at this moment."

Overlord775 said:
"I require a map of the surrounding lands to be able to find the household"
@Dusty Raider

The Emperor hands @Overlord775 a map as he asks, and orally gives @Dusty Raider directions. "His house hold is across the Imperial Garden."

M.A.U.-343 makes a scansione of the map, loading the data in to it's database and dyplay the layout of the surrounding area as a mini-map on it's visor.

... Calculating optimal route ...

Route traced.

'Your collaboration is appreciated, I will now take my leave. "

The mechanical one says, beginning to head to the house of the Imperial Onymoji using the path it calculated.

The Imperial Onmyoji

Several guards and an important servant dressed extravagantly in robes sees the party about to enter Abe Seimei's house hold. Looking towards the assembled crew, including the artificial intelligence, he smiles. "Not the gods we were looking for."

"However, I suppose you will do."

"I gained knowlage of your ability of bridge the gap between worlds Imperial Onymoji, i required that ability to return to my operation base."

The man of steel tells the to the magician.

Overlord775 said:
"I gained knowlage of your ability of bridge the gap between worlds Imperial Onymoji, i required that ability to return to my operation base."

The man of steel tells the to the magician.
"For all of my power, the gods themselves, not to mention a fair number of my equals, colleagues and peers have pooled resources to bring you here. I can't send you back."

Overlord775 said:
"You missunderstood, i am asking for how the inter-realm trasport is done and how to replicate it."
"Eh, it's done through magic. By your "Dungeons and Dragons' kind of logic, it's done by a combination of clerical and arcane kind of magic. I'm afraid that it will be some time before I'm able to replicate it, it could be months, seasons, years or even decades before I can send you back, if I can."

Back